CHAPTER 16: KARIN'S OPPA

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Somehow, Keeper is not lazy updating...

Maybe because it's the beginning of the sem and I am shifting from vacation mode to study mode XD

So, here is the next chapter...

Enjoy XD

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin leaned closer to her, and whispered to her ear, “forget about our deal. You don’t have to do everything I tell you if you are not comfortable with it. Your secret is safe with me no matter what.”

She smiled at him, relieved. At last, she could let her guard down. “Thanks oppa. Just don’t hesitate to tell me anything. If I can do it, I will surely do my best. I don’t want you and the other oppas to only have vegetables for dinner.”

 

 “What are those two whispering about?” Jin was checking Karin and Sungmin out. “Hyung, is definitely up to something. I should go warn the others.”

He turned his back and walked towards his team mates.  “Hyung~” He called Donghae who was a few meters in front of him. “Hyung~” he called once more but he stopped as he saw Donghae’s body tensed and fists clenched.

 

Donghae was staring at the two, How could you Minnie-hyung… I trusted you… Why are you doing this?

 

Jin turned his back and to check out what Donghae is staring at. Bwo?!

His eyes widened in disbelief, that he rubbed both his eyes and looked at them again.

 

“Can you be a midfielder and help me? I have a plan,” He finally said.

Karin nodded, “Sure.”

 

Phew.. Jin sighed in relief. Thank goodness! For a minute there, I thought Sungmin hyung was kissing Karin. What was I thinking? Hyung kiss Karin? Nah! I must be tired. He then laughed at his foolishness. “But it looks like they were kissing from…here~” his voice trailed off .

 

Sungmin just replied with a simple, “ok, thanks.” Karin watched his back as he rushed towards the center of the field.

You are so nice, oppa. I’m glad it was you who found out my secret.

Shortly afterwards, she went to the other midfielders, Yesung, Heechul and Key. She looked straight ahead, and saw Donghae looking at her.

Wait for me, Karin… Please… Don’t give your heart to him yet… Karin

She waved her hand and smiled at him, “Fi~” She was about to call his name, but Donghae suddenly looked away and walked towards Eunhyuk. She awkwardly lowered her arm and laughed at herself. He probably wasn’t looking at me.

 

It then dawned on him, No way! The clenched fists…Omo! Hyung must have misunderstood it! I have to tell him before he does something he would regret. Jin scratched the back of his head. Aish, Karin! You are so cruel and you don’t even know it!

 “Hyu-“ To his surprise, Donghae has already switched places with Eunhyuk.

“You were saying?” Eunhyuk was facing Jin.

“It’s just that…” It was difficult to explain. So he said, “Keep your eye on Sungmin-hyung. I saw him whisper something to Karin.”

Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin, “Yeah. That one is troublesome.” He then shifted his eyes to Karin, “and that one is clueless.” Karin was having a fun conversation with Heechul and Key, oblivious of the three who were looking at her.

Jin laughed at his comment, “Mianhae, hyung. Karin is giving him a hard time, and I can’t do anything about it.”

 “Nah..leave those two alone. It’s better that way.”

Jin let out a sigh, and scratched his head, “thing is…uhh…how should I say it?”

“Go ahead, say it.”

“I dunno if uncle and auntie would be happy about it…she is not allowed to date, hyung.”

“What?!" he raised his voice in disbelief. "But, why?”

“ In exchange of letting her study with me and stay here in Seoul, they made her promise not to have a boyfriend while studying. Karin is not one to break a promise..especially when it comes to her parents.”

“That’s… wow..that’s going to hurt Donghae… real bad.” Eunhyuk was shaking his head.

“Ne~ I don’t know if I would tell him, so that he would stop himself from falling for Karin~” Jin replied.

“Too late for that. That fish is already drowning in Karin’s sea. Just look at him…”

Eunhyuk and Jin both looked at Donghae, silently watching Karin.

He noticed how worried Jin was, so he said, “hey, let’s focus on the game first. We’ll find a solution later.”

Jin just nods in agreement.

“You two! Enough chit-chat, game is starting.” Shindong called back their attention.

The game was paused for a few minutes back then when their referee had to take an important call.

 

Kangin passed the ball to Leeteuk. Leeteuk then passed it backwards to Yesung as Shindong blocked him. Yesung charged forward and Sungmin caught up with him. Waiting for the perfect timing, Yesung kept dribbling the ball. With just a small opening, he passed the ball to Sungmin. As soon as he got the ball

Please log in to read the full chapter