CHAPTER 19: Karin's first kiss (part 2)

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

update!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Woobin started laughing looking over Karin’s shoulder. Puzzled she slightly turned her head and was surprised to see Donghae with puffed cheeks pouting.

No fair. Why must you get Karin’s first kiss? hmph

 “Fishy,” Karin was laughing along with Woobin, “you look so funny. I swear you could’ve won if you did that on the car.”

He pouted even more, narrowing his eyes on the baby, Give back her kiss… Woobin!

Still chucking, she asked, “How long have you been standing there?”

“You were so fond of Woobin you didn’t even notice me,” he said, sulking.

 “Mianhae, Fishy. I just couldn’t resist his puffy cheeks. Want to play with Woobin?” she asked. Woobin giggled as he reached his small hands towards Donghae. “Omo. He likes you Fishy. Do another funny expression,” she said.

 Karin, I wasn’t trying to make you laugh. Can’t you see how hurt I am? You have given your first kiss to Woobin. Why is everything going against me today?

“Fishy~” she insisted, smiling at him. Defeated once again by her smile, he made funny expressions to make Woobin laugh. Every time the baby laughs, Karin smiles at him. He would always do anything just to see her smile, even if it means becoming a clown for Woobin, the baby who stole his princess’ first kiss.

The aroma of the food filled the whole kitchen, and Donghae’s mouth watered at the sight of dishes being brought to the dining hall. “Go and eat. You must be hungry,” Karin said. “Let’s go together,” he replied.

“Woobin.” She said looking at the baby, “I’ll stay here with Woobin and wait for his omma.” “Then, I’ll wait here too,” he said smiling.

 “Is that you Fishy?” Halmeoni asked. “Halmeoni!” he approached the old lady and hugged her. Finally, he could ask more what to do with Karin. “I see you are finally together now,” she said, patting Donghae’s back. “A-aniyo, halmeoni,” he blushed, smiling nervously. The old lady chuckled as they broke from the hug and said, “Aigoo. If you don’t tell her sooner, little Woobin might steal her heart.” “He already beat me to it. He has Karin’s first kiss,” he said, making halmeoni laugh louder. Woobin has Karin’s full attention that she didn’t hear what they were talking about.

“The food is ready. You two go to the dining hall now,” Halmeoni said, taking Woobin from Karin.

“Aaa..aa..” Woobin held tightly to Karin, some of her hair caught in his little fists. “Woobin, let go of noona,” halmeoni told the baby while removing strands of her hair.

Karin felt his hands gathering strands of her hair and tying it to a ponytail. This is not second time he did this for me. Looking over her shoulder, she said “thanks Fishy.”

Anything for you…

 “Halmeoni, it’s ok. I can carry him longer,” taking pity on Woobin, who was red all over and is on the verge of crying. “Aigoo, Woobin. Thank you for doing this. He hasn’t eaten yet,” his grandmother said releasing Woobin.

“I’ll feed him halmeoni,” hugging Woobin until their cheeks meet. Woobin chuckled as Karin kissed his cheeks.

Woobin, why must you be so cute? You got two already and I have none.

 

Upon entering the hall, they were welcomed by the loud voices of the blue team members teasing the red team. It was a feast in the blue team’s table, with all the sumptuous dishes. Karin walked over their table and saw an array of vegetable side dishes, spring rolls, salads, an irritated Heechul and a pissed Kangin. Taemin mumbled, “I want meat.” “Please try eating, Taemin,” she chided.

 

“Woobin, what do you want for dinner?” she cheerfully asked the baby, who just looked at her with blank eyes. His grandmother came in with a small bowl of mashed potato. “Woobin, here is your dinner. Eat well,” she said giving Karin the bowl. “Thanks, halmeoni.” Karin started feeding Woobin, “open your mouth,” and he did.

 

 “How sweet~” Eunhyuk watched his friend putting every kind of dish in his plate. “and you are not even her boyfriend,” he teased earning a glare from Donghae.

 

“Karin,” Donghae put his plate in front of Karin, “here… you eat this.” Her eyes widened at the amount of food he put, “you…you don’t have to Fishy. It was a fair game.” Eyes of her team mates were glued on the plate. They followed the plate with their gaze as she pushed it towards him. “Please, just accept it,” pushing the plate back towards her. “Are your team mates, ok with this?” she asked looking over the blue team’s table. “It’s for you Karin!” Eunhyuk was holding his chopsticks in the air, motioning her to eat.

 

Karin took her chopsticks and shared her food with Taemin, Key and Henry who was nearest to her. “Noona!! Thank you!!” the three said as they each took a bite. I knew you would give them your food that’s why I had to put a lot. He was smiling at her the whole time, watching her put food in his dongsaengs’ plates.

 

“How about us Karin?” it was Kangin who was drooling over the food.  Aish, hyung!! You gotta be kidding me! None will be left for her… Still carrying Woobin, she got up with her plate and walked towards Kangin. Donghae looked pleadingly at his hyungs.  “We’re fine Karin. Kangin was just fooling around,” Leeteuk said, nudging Kangin’s side. “I wasn’t.” Kangin answered back placing the meat in his plate. Kangin was generous enough to leave some for Karin. “You are really nice Karin. Thank you,” Kangin was smiling cutely at her.

 

As she was walking back to her seat, she remembered something, the cookies…

“Woobin-ah, listen to noona,” his eyes blinked looking at Karin, “I have to get something from my room. Fishy here, will take care of you while I’m gone.” As if he understood, Woobin looked at the startled Donghae.  Take care of the baby?

His thoughts were now in dreamland as he could see Karin in an apron holding their baby. He blushed and a smile crept on his face at the thought. “Fishy~” she snapped him out of his thoughts, “Mianhae, Fishy. Could you please hold him for me while I go to my room? Here is his food.”

 “Ye-yes,” he stuttered embarrassed of the thoughts that played on his mind. Woobin did not cry or retaliate when Donghae held him. “I knew Woobin likes you,” she smiled seeing Woobin’s little hands touching Donghae’s face. “Be back,” she said as she turned around and walked out of the door.

 

“Woobin-ah, even if you stole Karin’s first kiss, I’m not mad at you… just a little sad,” he said while trying to get him to eat. The baby was still studying his face, his little hands touching his eyes, nose… Then, all of a sudden, the baby

Please log in to read the full chapter