CHAPTER 11: HOO-RAY!!

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Karin burst into laughter when she saw Donghae’s props. He remembered rule number 2: wear a disguise. It seemed to her that Donghae was begging her to tag him along. Just like what his hyungs said, he used his charms on Karin. Finally, she gave in saying, “ok, ok. You are coming with me.” His face lit up and he was smiling brightly. “Just don’t get too much attention,” she warned Donghae, who was just nodding in agreement. “I don’t want to be chased by your fans.” They both laughed as they remembered yesterday’s incident while Jin was silently in protest. Karin went to her room to prepare her things, while Jin and Donghae were left in the living room. Somehow, the atmosphere in the room felt uncomfortable.

Sensing the awkwardness between them, Donghae finally said, “Jin, I know you don’t trust me completely after what I did, but please believe me, I won’t betray your trust once again.” Jin just tapped his shoulder, “Don’t think about it. We’re cool.” It’s true. Jin already forgave him. He understands perfectly why Donghae kept his identity from them, and it’s different from how Karin sees it.

“ah, Fishy,” Donghae looked at him and saw Jin pull out a pen and a notebook. “Can I get your autograph?” Jin asked, embarrassed. After all, he is a suju fan. Donghae took it and gladly signed an autograph for him. Karin saw them as she was going down the stairs, and she was trying hard not to laugh. “yah! Karin, I know you’re laughing at me!” Jin approached Karin to pinch her cheeks. Karin shielded herself with her hands saying, “No, I wasn’t.” Jin was pouting at her, so she said, “I was thinking of getting an autograph as well.” Donghae was surprised by what Karin said.  Not only that, I’ll give you my heart as well was what he wanted to say.

“I’ll give you my autograph, if you give yours as well,” Donghae said, smiling. Karin chuckled, “Oh, so you’re still my no.1 fan?” With that, Donghae just nodded and smiled, “I’ll always be your no.1 fan, Karin.” Once again, Karin laughed, showing her smile which made him very happy. He wanted to be her reason for smiling and laughing.  “Ok..that’s enough, Fishy or I’ll change my mind. Let’s go now,” she said as she headed towards the door. Donghae put on his disguise and followed Karin. Jin was the last to go out of the apartment and he was determined to follow them wherever they go. They just walked since the school is just 15 minutes away from their apartment.

On their way, Karin would constantly check on Donghae, to see if his wig and glasses were still in place. She wouldn’t want them falling off. “Eyes..check..hair, perfect..smile..” She was staring at him, which made him conscious about his appearance. “smile..no. don’t smile.” Donghae looked at her confused. “I said don’t smile. It would catch a lot of attention.” Donghae smiled and asked, “What’s wrong with my smile?” Karin glared at him, “I’m serious. Don’t smile. It’s too cute. Your fans fall for that cute smile of yours.” Donghae kept smiling, he was happy to know that Karin thinks his smile is cute. “I said stop it. Your fans might recognize you,” she said, knitting her eyebrows.

Karin then shifted her attention to the people around them, studying their facial expressions for someone might recognize Donghae. Meanwhile, he put on a face mask and lightly tapped Karin’s shoulder. She almost lost her balance when she turned to face him. He is wearing a mask with a dorky smile print. Karin burst into laughter. She tried covering to control it, but it was no use. He looked so funny. “You like it?” Donghae asked. Karin just nodded, her face is already red and tears were coming out from her eyes, “That’ll do the trick.”

Jin only followed them from behind and watched the two have fun. They look good together .He then mentally shook his head. He increased his pace and caught up with them, positioning himself between the two. “very good, fishy. They’ll never know it’s you,” Jin said as he joined their conversation. However, even before his plan would take action, his phone rang.

“Shin” Jin stopped walking, while the two kept on walking. “Yes..now? ..ok..i love you..” Realizing that it was Shin on the phone, Karin shouted, “It’s ok Jin! You go on ahead now. Enjoy!” Jin just waved back. Shin, help me. I need to look out for Karin. Karin was walking backwards, still waving at him. maybe, I’m just thinking too much. She can handle it… i hope... Lord, please watch over her when I’m not around. Guard your heart, Karin. “Take care!” he shouted back. Karin kept looking at Jin as he ran towards the opposite direction.  

Finally, it’s just the two of them. Words can’t describe Donghae’s excitement now that he’ll get to spend the day with Karin. The possibilities are endless, and he was determined to ge

Please log in to read the full chapter