CHAPTER 28: Dinner Date (part 2)

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi guys!! ^_^ How was your Christmas? I had tons of fun at our reunion, hope you did too.

I am overwhelmed and touched by your comments. I am glad that you liked my gift ^_^

So, here is the REAL update. Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghae was about to follow Karin, when Eunhyuk caught him by the arm. “Let go,” he demanded, pulling away from his grasp. “Yah, you can’t go after her looking like that.” He then realized the commotion he would cause if he rushed out to follow her. “And even if you caught up to her, I don’t think it would be safe for others to see you with a girl, especially our fans,” Eunhyuk reminded him. Leeteuk approached the two saying, “You can follow her but stay for a couple more minutes. It would be rude if you just run out like that.” Helpless, he stayed.

 

“What happened back there? It’s just crazy.” The two were already inside a cab on their way home. “Why is Jake there? And Super Junior?” Jin kept asking questions to a puzzled Karin. When she finally got to her senses, she said, “I think they are working together.” Jin gasped, “What?!” Karin sighed, before facing him. “They came in together... it was like they just had a meeting." Jin was dumbfounded, "wow, that's going to be a problem. What if Jake finds out? It's goodbye Seoul for you." Still looking at her friend, she said "I think… I should probably tell mom and dad about Donghae. Jake too. I don’t want any more problems.”

 

“Whatever you decide, I’m here for you. And if uncle forbids you to go back here in Seoul, I’ll help you talk him out of it,” he said pattig her hand. Karin rests her head on his shoulder, “thanks Jin. I still feel sorry for Jake. I don’t want to get his hopes up. Fishy is the main reason why I can’t accept him.”  Jin narrowed his eyebrows, “that Jake again. You already told him how you feel. Don’t feel sorry.” With her eyes closed, she said, “I’m sorry Jin for causing you too much trouble. I am taking most of your time with Shin. Sorry.” Jin flicked her forehead, “aww! What was that for? I said I’m sorry.”

 

“That’s for always thinking that you are a burden to people. You are not ok? This is nothing compared to what you have done for me since we were kids. It’s nice to be your hero sometimes.” Karin laughed saying, “I was always your shining prince, coming to your rescue.” Jin nodded, “yeah. And I am the damsel in distress.” The two ended up laughing as they reminisced their childhood.

 

“And don’t worry about me and Shin. She understands perfectly, that’s why I love her. Shin made it very clear that if I let you alone with that Jake, I would suffer,” he sighed. “I think she loves you more than me.” Karin laughed to see Jin pout. “Stop laughing,” Jin started pinching her cheeks. “I am so glad that you were a girl. or else, not one girl would ever notice me.”

 

After one hour of trying to act that everything is alright, Donghae said his farewell and rushed out of the restaurant. He asked the receptionists to get him a cab. He arrived there in a van and left his audi at SMent, so he had no choice but take a cab. It was already ten o’clock in the evening when he arrived at her doorstep. Looking up to her bedroom window, he hoped that she is still awake. The door to his left suddenly opened startling him.

 

“Hyung?” Jin was surprised to see Donghae looking up at her bedroom window. Jin chuckled, “reminds me of a scene in Romeo and Juliet,” he said to himself. Facing Donghae, “why don’t you knock? She is still awake,” he said. “She is?” Donghae felt happy and relieved. “Yes,” Jin nodded walking towards her door. He was about to knock when Donghae stopped him. “Wait, can I… can I ask you a favour?”

 

Karin was in her room playing computer games in her laptop, and only Jin knows about this addiction of hers. She was engrossed into moving up to the next level when she heard music playing. Curious, she walked towards her bedroom window and looked outside. She gasped to see Donghae holding a bouquet of red roses. Looking behind him, Karin laughed to see Jin’s ipod and speakers. To her surprise, Donghae started serenading her with ‘My Everything.’

 

Teary eyed, Karin watched Donghae pour out his feelings through the song.

 

“You are my everything
Nothing your love won’t bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever k

Please log in to read the full chapter