CHAPTER 34: Choose me

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Stretching his arms, he leaned back in his chair. Most of his online friends have logged off now. With nothing else to do, Kyuhyun called it a day. The clock struck 12am minutes ago. Closing the tabs, he felt bored. He isn’t sleepy yet. Opening one of their cafés, he entered the chat, and saw two familiar users.

 

graciouzzz: always here for you!..we'll definitely protect you..fighting!!..:))

jelly1139: that’s right. IT’S NOT THE FREAKING END OF THE WORLD WHEN A KPOP STAR STARTS DATING. SHEESH.

Snickers: thanks for understanding guys ^_^

dear_mochi: Everyone just needs to leave them alone && let them be 

Xxhira: you guys rock!!

ColaSmackles: \m/

PrincessKyu entered.

PrincessKyu: you two… aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?

dear_mochi: o.O

ColaSmackles: Hi princess

PrincessKyu: Hello ^^

Snickers: hi, hi!! Not yet sleepy~ @PrincessKyu xDD

Xxhira: We could ask you the same question you know

Snickers: lol

PrincessKyu: whatever~ :P @snickers and xxhira,

PrincessKyu:*waves at everyone*

 

Kyuhyun was having fun joining in the conversation with the other ELFs that he didn’t notice his Teukie hyung standing behind him.

“Those two are at it again.”

Kyuhyun almost fell from the chair, startled by his hyung’s voice. Keeping it cool, he replied, “Those two sure have all the time in their hands. Hyung is really lucky to have them look out for him.” The older one squeezed his donsaeng’s shoulder looking down at him, “Not just Donghae, Pau and Hira have always been there for us. I miss them already. I hope they visit us once in a while.”

 

In the other room, Donghae was plagued with what happened earlier. Staring up at the ceiling, his conversation with Jake played on his mind.

“I really like Karin… no, actually, I love her. And my parents adore her. They are visiting this weekend just to see her. I just want you to know that our parents are setting us up… whether you want to pursue her still it’s totally up to you.”

 Fear clouded his mind. Jake already has a head start, with Karin’s parents on his side. Even though Karin promised to stay by his side till she graduates, there was still this uncertainty. He isn’t her boyfriend; they are not in a committed relationship. It was her confession that night that keeps him holding on to the promise that they would be together.

“Please wait for me… I am reserving my heart for you.”

 

The bedside lamp automatically lit when he turned off the main light. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he pulled out a sketch pad from the topmost drawer. Carefully lifting each page, his eyes gazed lovingly at her portrait which he drew using charcoal. “Karin.” Jake softly uttered the mane of the lady whose face is sketched in his pad and forever etched in his heart and mind.

Jake grew up living to the expectations of his parents, even giving up his dreams of becoming an architect just to fulfil his father’s wish that someday he will take over their company. He was getting tired of it, nonetheless, kept everything to himself. In the eyes of others, he had it easy. He was intelligent, handsome and rich. It wasn’t entirely true, when that person is being told what to do.

He wasn’t really that interested about the girl his father keeps telling him about, thinking that she is just another one of those stuck-up, spoiled princesses. However, as time went by, the more he knew about her, the more he grew fond of h

Please log in to read the full chapter