CHAPTER 23: Karin's heart

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Mianhae~ *bows 90°*

It took me eons before I could update =_=

Without further adieu, I present Chapter 23! ^_^ ENJOY!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The van swerved a little to the left making a screech sound. Kangin and Eunhyuk were holding a crazy Donghae in his seat. “Turn the van around!! Ahhhhhhhh!!” he shouted trying to get loose from Kangin and Eunhyuk’s grip. “Yah! Stop it!! Do you want to get all of us killed?” Kangin’s angry voice roared inside the van.  “But hyung, Karin…” Worry is written all over his face. “What if she… what if…” he could not even continue what he is saying.

 

“She’ll be fine,” Yesung said so casually looking outside the car window, making the others look at him. Donghae strained his neck to look at his hyung, “How… how are you sure that she will be fine?” he asked. Facing his dongsaeng, he grinned, “It’s because I showed her the way in. Karin is a smart girl to figure the way out.”

 

“About that, why is Karin in the apartment?” Kibum asked, looking at his hyungs. Leeteuk suddenly laughed, “asked that halmeoni,” pointing at Yesung.  Twelve pairs of questioning eyes stared straight at Yesung. “Well,” he started off, “early this morning I went out-“ “ehem,” Leeteuk cleared his throat. “ok, I sneaked out to take Ddangkoma to a vet because he looked really sick, then I saw Karin coming out of the market, so I followed her.” He told them how Karin thought he was a stalker, how they tried to save Ddangkoma’s life and theirs as well from fangirls. “Whoah, Karin went through a lot because of you hyung and Ddangkoma,” Eunhyuk said shaking his head. “I was already disguised as a halmeoni inside the bus when Karin realized that she was holding Ddangkoma, that’s how she ended up coming with me to the dorm,” he continued. “She was about to leave as soon as we arrived but Leeteuk-hyung asked her to help him wake you all up.” “and eventually, Fishy here  finally confessed his love during his sleep. The end,” Eunhyuk wrapped the whole story making everyone laugh.

 

“Karin,” he mumbled. I didn’t know you went through a lot before getting to the dorm, and after everything you have done, I left you. “STOOOOOPPPPPPPP THE VANNNNNNN!!” Donghae screamed his lungs out, wriggling himself from Eunhyuk and Kangin’s hold. “What is it now?” everyone asked. “Stop the van! I’m getting off!” he demanded. “I want to see Karin!! To make sure she is ok!!” Heechul had enough of him that he smacked him in the head. “Yah, didn’t you understand what Yesung told us? We are going to work, you know your responsibilities. Now, stop whining.” He just looked at them with his puppy dog eyes and pouted, hoping they would take pity on him but they weren’t looking.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you just call her?” Siwon suggested. He was so worried about her, he forgot to call her just like he promised when they bid each other goodbye. Donghae mentally slapped his forehead. He was about to reach his phone when he heard Heechul say, “Yo, Karin. Wazzup my  man” in his English accent. He quickly shot from his seat, and turned around to look at his hyung talking on the phone. On the other line, Karin chuckled at his greeting. “I’m fine oppa. why did you call?” she replied in English. “Uh—fine, yeah. I am fine!” he answered back, the others looking strangely at him. “Hyung!” Donghae whined.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes at them and said, “Just checking up on you” He then put his phone in speaker mode, and Donghae heard her voice, “why? Is there a problem?” “Well, not us. It’s the fish. He has gone nuts making the van turn back for you,” Eunhyuk complained. Karin could hear their voices, agreeing to what Eunhyuk said. She chuckled once again making Donghae feel embarrassed, “Fishy, I’m fine. Don’t worry okay? Yesung-oppa and Ddangkoma showed me the way out of your apartment.” “O..ok,” he said softly, his eyes were locked on Heechul’s phone, thinking of her.

 

“I’m walking to the bus stop now,” she informed them. “Be careful, Karin. Call me if you need anything,” he reminded her. “Karin, we’ll call you if Fishy goes crazy again,” Eunhyuk added making all of them burst into a contagious laughter. “I’ll hang up now, the bus is coming,” she said. “Go ahead, Karin,” Donghae replied. “Bye, bye Karin!!” the guys said. “Ok, bye. Have a nice day everyone,” she then hung up and the busy dial tone could be heard. Donghae finally let out a sigh of relief. Hearing her voice takes away all his doubts and worries. He then settled in his seat, and stayed put. The van is now filled with silence, now that the fish has calmed down.

 

It was truly one of the happiest days in his life. He woke up from a very nice dream to see Karin smiling back at him. Just last week, he wished that someday Karin would be the first one he sees when he wakes up in the morning. He smiled at the thought that his wish was granted. It was also a miracle that he was able to confess to her without interruptions. He silently laughed at his failed attempts. Indeed, there is a right time for everything. Even though he never thought of confessing during his sleep and his friends kept on making fun of him because of that, he was still thankful and happy that Karin finally knows how he feels. Besides, his hyungs helped him to make her stay for breakfast.

 

Karin won’t be there in the first place if not for Yesung and his turtle, Ddangkoma. I should probably give that turtle a treat when we

Please log in to read the full chapter