Chapter 30: FUN

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!! Thanks for the comments. Even though the last chapter was so short, I am glad that you still liked it ^^

So, here is chapter 30. lols@the title (so lame~ I know ^^)

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Mmmm.” Donghae sighed in relief. He was so nervous about the taste that he didn’t touch his serving and waited anxiously for her reaction. Contented to see her enjoying his bacon and omelette, he started eating his breakfast. “Do you like it?” He needed to hear it from her. “Uumm” she swallowed her food and continued, “Yes. Very much. Do you also cook for them?” She was referring to s. Shyly nodding in response, he remembered the mornings when the guys would stare dumbfounded at him as he cooked in the kitchen. “I don’t really cook. It was only because of you that I started doing it.” He smiled happily as he took another bite. It was their first breakfast together, just the two of them, without his hyungs and dongsaengs teasing them.

 

Karin once again leaned backward to look at the door. “Are you expecting someone?” She chuckled and replied, “it is just weird that Jin hasn’t barged in yet. We always eat together.” He simply took another bite. Jin would never disturb their breakfast and he was thankful that Jin understands them. After eating breakfast, the two helped each other in cleaning the table and washing the dishes. He insisted on doing it alone but she didn’t agree. With a few splashes of water all over his face, he finally surrendered to her.

 

Despite her nagging him to rest that morning, he dragged her outside and went out on a stroll. The whole time, he never let go of her hand, locking it with his. She would always try to free her hand when people look at them but he won’t let her. “Fishy, release my hand. What if someone recognizes you and sees us walking together, holding hands?” Karin whispered, wriggling her hand. He looked down to face her and said, “no one will recognize me.” He was once again Fishy. “And even if they did, I would tell them that I am your number one fan and I am only protecting you from stalkers!” he exclaimed. Karin chuckled and hit him with her free hand, “you are so loud. Behave Fishy or I’ll leave you,” she warned. Donghae pulled her closer and said, “I won’t let you.” She sighed, nothing she said or did could make him listen to her. He was so happy and nothing could ever take that away… even her. Donghae was having so much fun teasing her. Now, the tables are turned. Karin is easily getting rattled with everything he does or says.

 

Donghae hailed for a cab and Karin was so clueless on what he was planning to do. Next thing she knew, she was at her university walking towards the auditorium. Donghae let go of her hand, he doesn’t want her to feel awkward with her schoolmates staring at them. He then led her to the centre of the stage, then suddenly a spotlight focused on them. Karin shielded her eyes from the bright light and tried to look at the control room. Squinting her eyes, she recognized the figure. “Jin! What are you doing there?” Jin chuckled and the microphone, “just stop asking questions. Let me handle this.”

 

Sweet music began to play and she narrowed her eyes on Donghae, “You! It’s you, again. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” He chuckled and once again pulled her closer to him. He placed her hands around his neck while he wrapped his arms on her waist. Her heart was uncontrollable once again, and she sighed knowing that Donghae could hear its pounding. A few moments passed and Donghae could hear her heart’s normal beating. He was glad that she was starting to feel comfortable close to him, getting used to his touch and presence.

 

 “This is where we first met,” she said after a long silence. “Yes. I thought I was going to die back then,” he laughed. “What?” Karin was still oblivious of how she made him feel whenever she is around. “I was so scared and happy at the same time,” he replied and continued, “but this is not the place where I first saw you.”

 

Still holding onto his neck, she pulled away a bit and he saw her puzzled expression. “I first saw you in the video where you played your version of ‘Sorry, Sorry’” She chuckled, saying, “oh right. You

Please log in to read the full chapter