CHAPTER 26: Confessions

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Whew ^^ so much hate in the comments…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Face downcast, Donghae stood up and said, “I should go now.” I shouldn’t have asked. I am not her boyfriend. She can go out with anyone she likes. I don’t have the right to be hurt or get jealous. But it wasn’t the case; he was receiving death blows to his heart. Karin chose to be with another guy.

 

“Fishy, wait! You are leaving already?”  she followed him as he walked out of the door. Karin could feel the tension growing between them and she knows why. “I was at the Han river with Jin… and Jake.” Jin watched as Karin tugged Donghae’s shirt, not letting him go.

 

“You don’t have to tell me anything.” It would be unbearable if he hears another word.

 

Still holding on to his shirt, Karin said, “Jake. Jake is the son of my dad’s friend. He arrived today so Jin and I picked him up in the airport. Dad asked me to accompany him since he doesn’t have any friends here. He is not-“

 

Donghae turned around, wrapping his arms around her, taking her by surprise. Words won’t come out of and she could hear his heart thumping loud, drowning the silence. Her heart raced as he held her closer, not letting her go. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. With her head buried in his chest, Karin managed to shake her head. “I should have told you earlier.”

 

Slowly pulling away from his hug, Karin looked deeply into his eyes and said, “I promise not to keep anything from you.”

Taking off her glasses to get a good look at her face, he smiled, “I trust you and forgive me for being childish.” Pulling her back to his arms, he chuckled, “please don’t tell me everything or I might end up getting jealous.” She laughed, “ok. but you really scared me earlier.” Donghae pushed her back gently, “really? Did I do that to you?” She nodded, frowning at him.

 

The light from the full moon was bright that he finally noticed her strange outfit. He was drowning himself in misery that he failed to see it earlier. “What are you wearing?” he chuckled. “Jin’s clothes. So that I don’t look pretty,” she honestly said, looking down at the shirt. Donghae is losing it. She doesn’t want to look pretty in front of other guys.  He couldn’t hold it any longer, it was bursting inside him. “Good night, Karin.” He quickly pecked her cheeks and ran, leaving a dazed Karin behind. “Good night,” she mumbled, caressing her cheek.

 

Jin covered his mouth to keep him from screaming out loud. Hyung is so shy. He kissed her on the cheeks. He fell on the floor rolling from side to side, feeling mushy inside.

 

A love struck Donghae entered their unit humming with a smile plastered on his face. Just one look at him, and s know that it is about Karin. One by one, they surrounded him in the living room, asking him, “What happened?” Not able to look at them straight in the eye, he mumbled, “kiss.”

 

“Speak louder,” Kangin ordered, standing in front of him. “Kiss,” he said, as his cheeks and ears flamed up. “You kissed Karin!!” It was chaos. Everyone was shaking him. Then, they were hugging, jumping and screaming at the same time. An excited Leeteuk went to get some snacks from the kitchen. It’s a party, he thought. “Where?” a sceptical Kyuhyun asked, interrupting the revelry. “Where did you kiss her?” he asked once again. Everyone was looking at Donghae, waiting for his reply. “In her right cheek,” he shyly answered making Leeteuk trip on his way back to the living room, “Where? What?!” The guys fell on the floor, laughing madly. “You were so happy just because you kissed her on the cheek?” Eunhyuk asked incredulously. But before he could answer, his friend is already joining the others in the floor, rolling and kicking.

 

Donghae could care less about them. He kissed her, and it made his day. I couldn’t kiss her on the lips like Woobin or she might get mad at me. During the rest of

Please log in to read the full chapter