Chapter 37: SPOKEN VOWS

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I realized that I have been making you guys sad ^^

*sends tissue via fedex to everyone who cried*

 

Soon, you ask? Okay, here it is...  ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Super-Junior---So-I

Get this Mp3 @ www.mp3-mania.com/v2

 

Donghae held her hand until he dozed off, closing his eyes, he laid his head on the bed. Even though he was sleeping, his grip didn’t loosen. Subconsciously, his hand was ordered not to let go of her.

The sun had set, painting the sky with indigo hues. The two lovers were peacefully sleeping, their hands entwined. 

Her eyes fluttered open, and for some reason, she felt… so refreshed. It had been a long time since she had such a wonderful, uninterrupted sleep. For the past weeks, she had been so stressed with studies, their parents, his fans, apparently, she had entered the chat rooms and kept everything she read to herself, and Jake wasn’t making it easier for her. Pushing herself up to sit, she felt something warm in her left hand. Slowly turning her gaze to her side, her eyes widened in surprise, to see Donghae sleeping. She closed her eyes again thinking that she was hallucinating. He could not be sleeping here… When she opened her eyes, he was still there.  He was real. She tried to gently pull her hand away, but it was no use. He had no plans of letting go. Leaning on the headboard, she stayed in that position, watching him, as she was reminded of the times they were together. Karin couldn’t help but smile, then she remembered the party, Jake and the broken promise. The painful memories struck her like lightning that she pulled her knees closer and her hand, and in doing so, she woke up Donghae.

 

Donghae jerked up at the sudden movement and looked at his hand. Her hand was safely in his and he smiled in relief. But the smile faded when he saw her sad eyes looking back at him. He straightened up, his eyes still on her. She was confused as to what he was doing there, scared that she might hurt him again and hurt; tears were beginning to wet her eyes that she looked away. His heart dropped at her sudden response. He couldn’t take the distance the between them that he sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her, holding her close for fear that she would move away from him.

 

She was pinned in place, and didn’t know what to say or do. He was waiting for her to push him away or scream at him, but she remained silent, not moving and it scared him. “Ka…rin.” He was about to explain but found himself crying in her shoulder. Even though, he knew what he wanted to say, pain and fear of losing her overwhelmed him. “Karin.” He uttered her name once again only to break down even more. Sungmin and Kangin recognizing his cries, rushed to the second floor only to be stopped by Jin who was at the door. All this time, he was guarding her, just in case something happened.

 

“Saranghae,” his voice was soft and shaky, filled with grief. That one word brought her back to her senses. He soon felt her tears on his shoulder and her hand on his back. Her touch was warm and gentle and he loved the feeling that he didn’t dare to move. He wanted them to stay that way longer. Her hand suddenly caressed his back, up and down, calming his soul.

 

“Karin, I’m sorry… I am so sorry.”

“Shhhh… it’s okay. I am sorry too.”

“No,” he shook his head, his chin still resting on her shoulder. “I shouldn’t have said that to you. I know that once words are said, it can’t be taken back. Please, just this time, let me take them back. If I could only turn back time and cha-“

“Shhhhh,” her voice was so calm and soothing, as she started patting his back gently. “I understand. It was my fault. I made you say those words. I left you to go and dance with Jake. It was enough reason for you to act that way.”

“I was so scared but mostly hurt. That time, I couldn’t understand why you would do that. But now I do. You did it for me. I swear, if you held on to me, I would have hit that Jake in front of everyone. And that would make things worse.”

Karin listened, as he started pouring out everything, while his back.

“I thought I was doing the right thing. You were having a hard time having to deal with Jake, his parents, your parents, and me. I love you for always doing what you think is best for me.”

“But I always end up hurting you… and making you cry…” Karin clutched his shirt to keep herself from crying once again.

“I make you cry also. That means were even.” He tried to break the sad atmosphere and let out a soft chuckle, which made her smile.

“Yes, we are even.”

“So… do I still have the reservation?” he pulled away and stared deeply into her eyes.

“Do you still want

Please log in to read the full chapter