Junghan 01

Seventeen One Shots!

I got distracted by Junghan from doing my math homework so here you go!

Stuffed Animals

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was a boiling hot day and you didn’t want to leave your air conditioned home. There was a date planned for you and your boyfriend, Junghan. But due to your parents being out of town, your 10 year old little sister was left alone in your care.

"Unnie, can we go out today?" Your cute little sister, Yujin asked. "I don’t want to go out to the hot air," you replied and continued to use your laptop. "But you were planning to go out weren’t you?" She tried again. You shook your head and shut down the laptop as you the TV.

"Liar! You were going to go on a date with Junghan oppa!" She shouted in your ear. "Yah! Don’t shout in people’s ears! Are you trying to make me deaf?" You scolded her.

"Mianhae _______ unnie," she replied. "B-but if you aren’t willing to go out then I’ll call Junghan oppa!" Your eyes widened and you dropped the TV remote and the grip on the pillow loosened. "Y-you don’t know  his phone number!" You stuttered nervously.

"Or do I?" Yujin said and a devious smirk appeared on her face. You watched as she showed your phone in her hands from behind her back. "YAH! GIVE MY PHONE BACK YUJIN!" You shouted and chased after her.

It was too late to get your phone back since she had locked herself in the bathroom. “Yeoboseyo? Junghan oppa?” You heard your sister through the door. You gave up banging on the door and placed your ear against the door.

"Ye, it’s me, Yujin," she said. "I’m good, how are you oppa?" You pressed your ear a bit closer to hear more clearly. "Okay, oppa, since you aren’t busy today, ______ unnie said she would love to go on a date with you but I’ll be there but don’t worry, I won’t bother the two of you too much," you heard her say.

At this point in time, you got fed up and started to bang on the door again. “YAH! YUJIN! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!” You shouted. “No oppa, it’s just unnie, it seems like she wants to talk to you,” you heard her shout.

The door opened and Yujin casually placed your phone in your hand as she merrily skipped towards her room. “Junghan-uh, I’m so sorry about that,” you said through the phone and closed the bathroom door. “No, it’s alright but we should do as your sister said, let’s go on a date; we’ll babysit together so you don’t have to be as stressed,” you heard your boyfriend say. That’s the part you loved best of him. He was always so caring and thoughtful of others.

"Okay, I’ll meet you at the park near my house," you said and he agreed. You both said your goodbyes and hung up the phone. "This is why you never mess with your little sister unnie," you heard your sister say behind your back.

You turned to see your little sister all dressed up and ready to go out. “Are you really that eager to go out in the scorching hot?” You asked and laughed. “Yes, it’s  win-win situation, you get to go on a date with oppa while I get to be outside,” she replied.

"Go get dressed unless your planning to wear that," she said and tugged on your shirt. You blushed of embarrassment as she pointed towards your Snoopy shorts and your baggy t-shirt. You quickly scattered to your room to get dressed.

You quickly brushed your hair and tied it up in a ponytail. “HURRY UP UNNIE! YOU’RE SO SLOW!” You heard Yujin shout. “I’M COMING! I’M COMING YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE BRAT!” You retorted back and quickly grabbed your bag in the meanwhile.

You ran down the stairs and saw your little sister standing at the door; waiting with her arms crossed as she tapped her foot. You laughed at the sight of your little impatient sister. “Slow much?” She said and put her shoes on. “Impatient much?” You replied and laughed. You petted her hair, “Aigoo, you’re so cute Yujin.” You pinched her cheeks as revenge as she slapped your hands away.

"I AM NOT CUTE!" She said as you put on her frilly hat. "Sure you aren’t," you said and turned her for her to see herself in the mirror. She crossed her arms cutely again and you laughed. "Hurry up and put on your shoes!" She said and you by slowly tying your shoelaces.

"UGH!" She threw her hands in exasperation and bent down to tie your shoelaces quickly and firmly. "There! Was it that hard?" "No, I was just teasing you, you impatient little girl," you laughed and put your cap on.

You left the house and as soon as you reached the park, Yujin immediately ran towards Junghan. “OPPA! UNNIE IS SO SLOW! I’M SORRY YOU WAITED SO LONG!” You heard her shout.

You laughed and quickly ran over to them. “Blame your girlfriend for us being so late!” She said and stuck her tongue out at you as she hid behind Junghan. “Hey Junghan, sorry for the wait,” you replied and gave him a hug.

"It’s not a problem, I actually just arrived," he replied and you pulled away from the hug. "It’s pretty hot day isn’t it?" You said. He nodded and was about to say something until Yujin interrupted, "Let’s go get ice cream!"

She held onto both your hands and dragged you both to the ice parlour across the street. This is going to be a fun day. You thought and held hands with Junghan as she led the way towards the ice cream parlour.

Your little sister pushed open the door and held it open as she pulled you both into the shop. She let the door go and quickly ran in line. You both laughed at her hyperness.

"What flavour ice cream do you want?" Junghan asked and petted her head. "I want strawberry ice cream with sprinkles!" She said and you laughed, "You always want that, why not try something new?" "No way! You always get vanilla!" She said and Junghan laughed.

"What about you Junghan oppa? What do you want?" Yujin asked. "Oh, I don’t really like sweets," he replied. Yujin blinked once, twice, "You’re weird." You looked at Junghan and then bursted into laughter.

After waiting about 5 minutes or so, you finally were able to order. “One strawberry ice cream with sprinkles and vanilla ice cream,” you said and you were about to take out your wallet until Junghan stopped you. “Here, let me pay,” he said and gave the cashier the money.

The cashier got your ice cream and then left the shop after that. “Are you sure you didn’t want any ice cream?” You asked and he looked to you. He laughed and you rolled your eyes; knowing that you got some ice cream on your face as you were quite a messy eater.

"Just wipe it off," you said and he did as he was told except, he didn’t wipe it off with his napkins. Your eyes widened as he placed his lips on yours. You enjoyed the kiss and it seemed a lot sweeter than the ice cream did.

You broke apart once you heard your little sister gasp. “How dare you let the ice cream fall to the ground?! Now it’s a waste!” She said and pouted. “WASTER!” She ran further up and you both laughed as you thought she was shocked to see you both kissing.

"I generally don’t like sweets but I did like that," Junghan said slyly and smiled. You blushed, "Y-yeah, it was a lot sweeter." You ate the remains of the ice cream then cleaned up.

You caught up to your sister to see her full of strawberry ice cream and sprinkles. “Yah Yujin! Exactly how many times did you miss your mouth?” You said and you were about to wipe until she it clean. “There, can’t I enjoy my favourite ice cream like this?” She replied. You rolled your eyes and wiped clean anyways.

"You and your sister aren’t very different," Junghan said and chuckled. You giggled, "I guess we aren’t very different but one thing that is for sure is that she doesn’t have a handsome boyfriend like I do." 

He blushed and smiled, “And who might that be?” “Yoon Junghan,” you said and his smile broke into a wide grin. “I thought so,” he said and pecked your cheek. You did the same and you heard your sister gagging. 

"Please no PDA! It makes people uncomfortable!" Yujin said as she ran in front of you. "Can we go to the store over there?" She asked and pointed to her right. 

You looked over to the right to see a store filled with stuffed animals and other cute things. “Sure, let’s go,” Junghan replied. You walked over there and pushed the door open. 

The store was filled with and overload of cute animals, accessories and much more. “And you say you aren’t cute or into cute things,” you said as she ran through the shop.

You looked at the stuff animals and saw two you liked. You pouted at the price since each was $10. Junghan noticed you taking a liking to it. He went up to you and took both of the stuffed animals.

"Okay choose one," he said. You raised a brow at him. "This," he raised one of them on his right. "Or this." Then he raised the other one and started to smile and move his head from side to side.

You laughed at your boyfriend’s cuteness. “I choose,” you raised your finger and poked his nose. “This one.” He laughed. “Well lucky for you, I’m free.” You pecked his lips.

He put it back on the shelf and you went to pay for your little sister’s Totoro plush. You went out of the shop but noticed a missing presence. “Where’s Junghan oppa?” Yujin asked. “I’m right here,” you heard a voice say.

"Where were you?" You asked and noticed he was holding onto a bag. You raised a brow and he handed you the bag. "I wanted to buy something," he replied.

You opened the bag to see the animals you wanted from before. Your eyes widened and you gave him back the bag. “I can’t accept this! It costs $20 in total Junghan,” you said and insisted he take it back.

He shook his head, “I made it $13 and keep it, it’s my gift to you.” You pouted but gave in. You pecked his lips, “Thanks. You always buy me stuff and it’s only once in a while do I ever get the money to buy you something.”

"Being able to have you is more than enough as a gift," he reassured you and kissed your forehead then your lips. "Ahem, if you have forgotten, a little kid is in front of you and like I said before, PDA makes people feel uncomfortable," Yujin said.

You both blushed and laughed. The rest of the day proceeded on with a lot of laughter, PDA and cuteness. It was cuteness overloaded day.

You let your little sister go off to the house as you stayed with Junghan for a while. You sat down at the nearby bench and handed him one of the strawberry milk you bought from the vending machine.

"Sorry we couldn’t spend our date alone today," you apologized and took a sip of the strawberry milk you bought. "No worries, it was a fun day though," he replied and drank some of the milk.

"But we’re finally alone and I wanted to talk to you," he said. You immediately turned anxious and your stomach flipped. Was he going to break up with you? Was he annoyed of your little sister and wants to call it off? Was he sick of seeing you?

"Before you jump to conclusions, it’s not a bad talk, so don’t worry," he reassured you as he saw your anxious face. You sighed in relief. "Good cause I thought you were going to break up with me, or, or you were sick of me or something like that," you said.

He gave you a weird look, “Why would I ever do that?” “I-I don’t know! We don’t really get to see each other much since you have a busy schedule and all so I thought you wanted to break it off,” you replied in a quiet voice.

"I’m not going to end our relationship because of that! We’ve been dating for 2 years now and nothing was able to stop us and I don’t plan on letting anything else stop us now," he replied and he took your right hand and you felt something on your finger.

Your eyes widened to see a small ring on your right ring finger. “It’s a promise ring, since we’re still both quite young,” he said. “When I get the money and as we get older, we’ll get married but since I don’t currently have the money, I’m giving you a promise ring.”

You felt a tear fall down your right cheek. He looked at your shocked, “W-why a-are you c-crying? D-did I do something wrong?” You shook your head. “N-no, I-I’m just so happy! I honestly thought you were going to break up with me or say something like that!”

He pulled your into a hug and rubbed your back. “I already told, I would never break up with you!” He reassured you. “P-promise?” You whispered. “Promise,” he said and kissed you to seal the promise. It was a soft, sweet kiss. It tasted a bit salty due to your tears but you didn’t care. It was probably the best kiss you had.

"P.D.A. MAKES. PEOPLE. UNCOMFORTABLE!!" You heard someone shout. You broke apart to see your little sister standing behind Junghan. You both laughed and as he wiped away your tears.

"I thought you went inside!" You replied. Yujin stomped towards you two, "I was waiting for unnie to come in but it took forever so I thought you went missing! But I came out to see this! PDA!"

You both laughed hard at Yujin’s constant pleas of stopping PDA. “You’ll be doing this soon with your crush!” Junghan said. “Oh! Maybe it’s hmm, I don’t know, Seungtae?” You said.

Her cheeks immediately turned bright pink. You laughed. “Maybe next time we can set you up with him,” Junghan said. “When you’re 13 or 14! She’s too young now!” You said. “I-I don’t like Seungtae!” She said and stomped away.

You laughed at your little sister. “Well I guess I should go now,” you said. He nodded and you pecked his lips and said your farewells. That day, was probably the best day you ever had.

I should be doing the requested one shots instead of this but whatever shhhh. I promise I’ll be doing the request one shot after this one! Math homework can be be awaited! Hoped you enjoyed!

-Admin L