Dongjin 02

Seventeen One Shots!

Dongjin love! Here you go~

Napping

"Noona," you heard Dongjin say. "Can we stop studying and take a break?" You glanced up from your history textbook and up to the boy who was staring at you with his lips out, pouting. "Dongjin, you know that we both have to study for exams next week," you said as you went back to your textbook.

Dongjin sighed and kept quiet for the next few minutes. As he finished up his homework, he decided to do nothing but stare at you. It was one of his many tricks of getting you to stop something since he knows that you can’t help but fall for his lovely stare.

He closed up his books and set it to the side as he placed his pencil back into his pencil case. He simply propped his head up using his hand as he let his other arm rest on the coffee table. Let the staring begin… He thought to himself as he was currently staring at the top of your head.

You obviously noticed this from slightly glancing up but you continued on with your studies. As you flipped onto the next page of your history textbook, you saw a piece of paper come flying onto the section you were just about to read.

Raising a brow, you took the piece of paper and glanced over at Dongjin. He motioned his hand, saying, 'Go on, read it.' You averted your eyes towards the small piece of paper and carefully opened it.

It read:

'Will you take a break with me? Check yes or yeah.'

You couldn’t help but laugh at his cute little note. Though you took your pen and wrote another option and checked it off. Folding it up once more, you handed it to your boyfriend from across the table.

Dongjin opened up the piece of paper, anticipating the answer but frowned once he saw the new option you added. 'Nope :P √' He sighed and got up from the ground.

You saw him walking over to his backpack at the side and rummage around in his bag for something. You placed your pen down onto the textbook and stared at Dongjin in curiosity.

"Ah! There!" You heard Dongjin say. He took two things out of his bag and turned around. He tossed one of the packets he was holding over to you and sat back down in front of you.

"Choco pie?" You stared at the snack and stared back up at Dongjin. "At least have a snack, you need to eat something to continue on otherwise you won’t have enough energy," Dongjin explained as he took a big bite out of his choco pie.

"Thank you," you said and he nodded his head. You took a bite of the choco pie and wiped away the little crumbs on the table. You heard him chuckle as you were currently chewing away on the rest of the choco pie.

You were unable to speak due to your mouth being stuffed so you raised a brow at him. “You’re very cute when you eat,” he said shyly. He bent over the coffee table and wiped off the crumbs that were sticking onto the corners of your mouth.

Your cheeks flushed and you used your hand to cover your mouth as you went back to studying. Though it didn’t last very long as your pen was soon enough taken away from your grasp.

Dongjin let out a subtle yawn as he twiddled around with your pen. “Let’s take a nap _______ noona,” he said as he gave you his signature stare. Of course you were melting in the inside but you tried your best from giving in.

"We can’t and you know that," you responded and attempted to reach for your pen. However he moved his hand further back and prevented you from reaching your pen.

"Oh yes we can," Dongjin said with an evil smirk on his face. You gulped and stared down at your book as you grabbed your dull pencil from your bag.

You heard Dongjin clear his throat and you looked up from the side to see him standing right beside you. “Shin Dongjin, don’t you da-” He lifted you up from the ground and carried you to his bed.

He dropped you in a very unceremonious way onto the bed and plopped down next to you. Before you could even try and escape, he quickly s his arm around you and pulled you against his chest.

Dongjin never really did things like this when there were people around however he changes completely when the two of you are alone. He was very bold in his actions and spoke more. He was much more intimate too.

You sighed, giving in and turned around to face him. “You know you could let go of me,” you said. “But you would escape,” he said. “I won’t, promise,” you said as you let out a small yawn.

He loosened his grip on you but let his arm rest around your waist. Just when he was about to say something, he heard a soft snore coming from you.

Dongjin queitly laughed to himself as he kisses you on the forehead. “Sleep peacefully,” he whispered into your ear as he closed his eyes to fall asleep too.

Nothing was more peaceful than falling asleep in your boyfriend’s arms.

Ack sorry if it was too short. I’m trying my best to get some one shots out so I hope this was enjoyable.

-Admin L