Doyoon 01

Seventeen One Shots!

*Note: This is all in Doyoon’s perspective. He’s also going to be 22 in this one shot so yeah, enjoy~

Well um this is a bit sad so uh..um..yeah…

Again, actively procrastinating so here you go, Doyoon Love~ <3

Memories

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I frowned at the half empty bed as I stretched in my bed. I sat up and made my way towards the window.

I opened the curtains and I saw the snow falling gently to the ground as usual. I sighed and started to walk towards the kitchen. It was about 6:00 am.

I still do wake up at this time even though I know she’ll be missing.

I took out the pan and made myself some bacon and eggs. I grabbed the bag of the bread that was laying on the counter and threw it over to the dining room table. I transferred the eggs and bacon over to the plate but one of the eggs slipped off and fell onto the floor like usual.

I sighed as I placed the pan into the sink and grabbed a couple paper towels. I carefully took the egg and threw it into the trash can.

I still miss her constant scoldings at me whenever I dropped food onto the floor.

"Yah! Doyoon! You’re going to waste all the food if you keep on dropping it like that!"  I smiled as I remembered her cute adorable laugh.

I still remember your sweet, beautiful voice. I miss hearing her angelic voice everyday.

I placed the plate onto the table and the TV. The news was on and I started to take the bread from the bag. I ate my meal as usual and then got up to get a cup of water.

I chugged the water quickly and turned off the TV. I yawned and scratched my head as I made my way towards the sink. I dumped the glass into the sink and went back to the dining table.

I stuffed the last piece of bread into my mouth as I took the greasy empty plate and placed it into the sink. I smiled to myself as I remembered all the moments where she would complain about me taking the last piece of bread.

"Doyoonie, that was mine!" You said and I laughed as I continued to eat the bread. "It’s mine now," I replied as I popped the very last piece into my mouth. "B-but I called it!" You pouted and I continued to snicker as I finished up the piece of bread.

Though the memory didn’t last long as I soon slipped back into reality. My smile faded away and I grudgingly washed the dishes. I took a dry towel and dried the dishes.

I quickly put everything away as I walked towards the living room to check the time. It was 7:28 am and I walked towards the bathroom. I quickly grabbed my clothes and hung it up on the rack.

I took a quick shower and did my daily routine. I smiled to myself as I remember the moments of her banging on the door, begging me to hurry up.

I snapped back into reality yet again, my smile faded away. I spit out the toothpaste and quickly finished up. I took a towel and threw it onto the top of my head.

"Jagiya, you can-" I stopped myself and sighed heavily as I threw my towel to the floor. I sat down cross legged and placed the towel onto my head again.

I ruffled the towel around as I stared at the floor. Another memory of her started to appear in my mind.

She came out with your hair dripping wet and a towel placed onto your head. I chuckled and motioned you to come over towards me. She smiled as she walked over and sat down on the floor right in front of me.

"You know, if you keep on doing this, you’ll eventually get sick," I said as I used the towel to dry your hair. "I know but you’ll always be there to dry my hair won’t you?" She asked cutely and I laughed. "Of course I will!"

I stopped the memory there and threw the towel across the room and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I sighed and lifted my head towards the ceiling.

When will she come back?

I closed my eyes and decided to relax for a minute. It didn’t work out so well though. The memories were about to reappear again but I shook my head and got up.

I walked into my room and threw on a pair of jeans. I walked towards the door and put on my coat, hat and gloves. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed the keys from the shelf.

I locked the door as I walked down the hallway. I looked up and saw my crazy neighbour. I quickly looked to the left and avoided her as I ran down the stairs.

I pushed the door open and immediately felt the cold chilly air that I’ve been dreading for. I walked towards the park as carefully and as quickly as I could since there was ice hidden neath the thin layer of snow that was covering it.

I slowly walked over to the area and carefully approached the tree. I stopped halfway and just stood there as I stared the tree up and down.

The tree branches were snow covered but the snow seemed to sparkle on the tree. I walked towards the trunk of tree and took my hand out of my pocket.

I brushed off the snow on the trunk and I was able to see our names. I smiled and quietly laughed to myself. “I remember carving this and you accidentally stabbing me in the eye,” I whispered and moved my hand back to my pocket.

"I remember the time where you fell off the tree but I was able to caught you by chance," I whispered and took a step away from the tree. "I remember the time we had our picnic on our anniversary."

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek but I didn’t bother to wipe it away. “I-I remember your angelic voice, your adorable laugh,” I said and sniffled. “I remember your cute actions, your clumsiness and so much more.”

I let the tears fall freely down my cheeks as I started to reminiscence the memories. I closed my eyes and let my emotions flow through as I remembered the painfully happy memories.

"When will you come back?" I said as I opened my eyes. I looked up to the sky and stared at it despite the fact that snow was getting all over my face.

"W-will you p-promise to c-come back?" I stammered and held back the tears as best as I could. "I-I promise Doyoon-ah," she said and she departed for her flight. The moment you left, I let the tears fall and I resisted the temptation of going after you.

I snapped out of the last memory I had of her and fell to my knees. “Wae, wae?! Why did you lie?” I said. “You said you’d come back but you haven’t! You left for four years! Four years!”

I could feel the stares from strangers passing by but I didn’t care. I needed to let my bottled up emotions out. “When..will you ever…come back,” I said and fell onto my back.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hand. The tears started to fall even harder from the last time I ever saw her. I sniffled and my breaths turned uneven.

"Excuse me sir, are you okay?" I heard someone say. The voice sounded familiar but I didn’t care to even look to see who this stranger was.

"Um, sir, are you fine? Or are you sleeping?" The person said. I figured out that this person was female from their high pitched voice. "O-or are you hurt somewhere? Excuse me but um are you there?" The female individual said.

This voice… It sounded so familiar to me but I couldn’t put my finger on it. The voice had a sweet sounding tone to it and it rang in my ears like an angel’s voice did.

"Um, if you don’t mind, I’ll be moving your hand," the female said and I felt my hand being moved. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a female standing above my head.

My eyes immediately widened and so did her’s. I quickly sat up and stood up. We both stared at each other for a while. Is it really you? Is it actually you?

"D-Doyoon?" She stuttered. I slowly raised my hand and let it rest on her cheek. "I-is it r-really y-you?" I stammered and stared into her eyes. It was exactly the chocolate orbs that I fell in love with each time I looked into them.

"I-it’s really y-you!" I stuttered and pulled her in for a hug. I felt her slowly wrapping her arms around my waist and instead of the usual natural tears falling down my cheeks, I felt the happy tears stream down.

"D-Doyoon, i-it’s really you!" I heard her say. I hugged her even tighter and I absorbed her scent that I’ve missed for a long time. I let go and I could see her tears fall down her cheeks too.

"_-______…it’s really you," I said and wiped away her tears. "And it’s really you, Doyoon-ah," she said and sniffled as she wiped away my tears.

"Where were you all these years?" I asked and she sniffled. "I-I was in the States studying," she replied. "But how come you never called or answer my calls? Write letters?" I asked and sniffled.

"I-I, D-Doyoon, m-my parents, they sent me to the States because they," she paused and her expression went from happy to troubled. "T-they what?" I asked.

"They wanted me to stay away from you since they said you were a distraction," she replied and took a step away from me. "I-I’m so sorry Doyoon but I think it’s b-best to." She paused and I shook my head.

"No, no don’t say it _______, please don’t-" "Break up, I’m sorry Doyoon, goodbye," she said as the tears fell. She turned around and started to walk away as quickly as she could.

I stood there still speechless as to what just happened. Was this a dream or a nightmare? I blinked and watched as she walked away. The moment she was out of my sight, my legs started to move without my control.

Without me even knowing, I chased after her. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to her and man was she an extremely fast walker. I can’t afford to lose her after waiting 4 years and dreading the years of having to wait.

”_______! ______!” I shouted and I finally caugh

t up with her once she stopped and turned around. Though it wasn’t a settle stop, I stopped too abruptly and ended up pushing her down to the snow with me on top.

I blushed and she did too. I quickly pushed myself off of her while I aided her in getting up. “What? What do you want Doyoon?” She said and looked away.

I took a deep breath and held her close to me. “I refuse to let you go after all the years of waiting, I refuse! I won’t let you go until you agree!” I said and gripped her tightly. She was struggling a bit but I could tell she didn’t want to let go either.

"P-please Doyoon, j-just leave me alone, l-leave the p-past alone and j-just let me f-forget all these m-memories," she tripped over some of her words due to her constant sniffling and tears streaming.

"Then let’s create new memories," I said. She moved her head and stared up at me. "W-what?" She said and I placed my left hand onto her cheek but still gripped her tight with my right hand.

"Let’s repress the painful memories of being away from each other and, and create new happier memories," I said. "B-but the painful memories won’t go away Doyoon and you know that," she said.

"It will if we make it," I said. "Huh?" She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and gave a small smirk. "By starting with this," I said. "Wait wha-"

I planted a kiss onto her lips which took her by surprise. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow. I missed the taste of her cherry chap stick, I missed her laughter, her smile, her voice, her everything.

I smiled into the kiss as she started to melt into the kiss and kissed back as well. The moment was perfect; the snow was falling gently, there wasn’t many people around and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous.

We pulled back and panted for air. “D-Doyoon,” she panted. “I know we can make this happen so please agree to it, I’ll speak to your parents about it, I’ll-” “I agree so you can shut up about it you dork,” she said and giggled.

Oh boy did I miss that cute giggle of her.

"Do you have anything planned for the day?" I asked. "Well I do have-" "Scratch that, I’m stealing you away for the rest of the day whether you like it or not," I said and grabbed her hand as I proceeded to walk.

"Well, I’m not protesting so let’s go get something to eat," she said. She moved her hand and instead, decided to link arms with me. "We have a lot to talk about." I smiled and pecked her cheek as we walked through the park.

It was a start of making new memories; better, happier, sweeter memories.

Well I hoped you liked it! I’ll be having another one shot soon enough so just you wait~ I was going to make this completely a very tragic, sad one shot but I decided to change the ending since I, myself was getting slightly depressed from writing this….but I have on planned for the future so beware!

-Admin L