Seungkwan 01

Seventeen One Shots!

Have some Seungkwan love!

Chalk Drawings

It was an extremely hot day due to the major heat waves you’ve been getting from the last 2 days. Today was probably the worst day since the heat wave got worse instead of getting better.

Even though it was a terribly hot day, your best friend, Seungkwan decided it was the best day for you two to go out in the scorching hot. He was always the crazy type of friend who would somehow convince you to do stupid things.

"Let’s go outside _______! Please?" Seungkwan pouted and you shook your head. "For the last time, I am NOT going to go out there to get grilled by the sun! I’m not going to burn myself to crisps!” You said.

"It’s not that bad, I mean come on! It’s been forever since we’ve last hung out with each other so we should spend some time today since it’s my free day off!" Seungkwan said as he plopped beside you on the couch.

"We can spend it inside my cool home," you argued back. He rolled his eyes and took your laptop from you. He shut down the laptop and placed it onto the table.

"Yah! Seungkwan! I was using that!" You shouted at him. "We’re going out so go change into something nice!" He pulled your arm up and dragged you towards your room. He pushed you in and slammed the door behind you.

"You can’t escape! Hurry up and change!" You heard Seungkwan shout. You sighed in defeat as you quickly changed into shorts and a tank top. "I better not be burning until I start popping popcorn," you mumbled.

You opened the door to see Seungkwan sitting down on the floor. He was staring at his phone and it seemed like he was checking his schedule of some sort.

"I’m ready," you sighed and nudge him with your foot. He looked up and his eyes widened. "U-uh, let’s go," he said as he got off the floor. You stared at him confused.

"Hey Seungkwan, is there something wrong with my outfit? Y-you keep staring at me," you asked him and he snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh?" He said and blinked.

"I asked, is there something wrong with my outfit? You keep staring," you repeated and he shook his head. "N-no, just, let’s go," he said and you walked out of your house.

You immediately sighed as the very warm air hit your face. “I better not be popcorn by the end of the day,” you said. He chuckled and shook his head, “Don’t worry, you’ll survive.”

"I better," you said. The both of you walked down the street and towards the busy plaza nearby. "Since you’ve been complaining that it was so hot, let’s go get some ice cream," Seungkwan said.

Before you could say anything, he grabbed your hand and clasped it tightly. “Let’s go get it quickly,” he said. You couldn’t help but blush as he held your hand. You both started to ran towards the convenience store and in less than 5 minutes, you were there.

"I’ll pay, choose whatever you want," he said and you walked towards the ice cream section of the store. Chocolate…vanilla…strawberry…mint…. There were so many different types of ice cream to choose from.

"Choose yet?" You heard someone say from behind you. You turned around and jumped. He was barely 5 cm away from your face which cause you to blush madly.

"W-which one did you choose?" You asked him and he lifted up his ice cream sandwich. You laughed, "I see you’re still madly in love with your ice cream sandwich."

He playfully rolled his eyes, “Oh shut up and just pick your ice cream.” You giggled and quickly grabbed an ice cream sandwich like he did. “Oh? Not getting your precious cookies and cream ice cream?” He teased.

"This is for you so that you won’t go back for seconds later on cause we both know you will," you said and his face turned red. He lowered his cap and you giggled.

"Of course I’ll get my ‘precious’ cookies and cream ice cream," you said. You opened the door and sighed in relief from the cool air that was released.

You reached in to grab the small container until you saw Seungkwan’s hand reach for it. “Let’s go pay for it slowpoke,” he said. He walked towards the counter and paid for it.

You playfully rolled your eyes as you closed the door. You walked outside of the shop and waited for Seungkwan to finish. You sat down at the table that had the most shade since you absolutely despised the hot weather.

Suddenly, a hand stuck in front of your face with your cookies and cream container. “Here,” you looked up to see Seungkwan who was already halfway done his ice cream sandwich.

You chuckled and opened the container to eat your ice cream as he sat down in front of you. “Quick eating are we?” You said and giggled as he got ice cream splattered on the corners of his mouth.

"You have some here," you said and pointed at his mouth. You placed your container on the table as you took your napkin and wiped his mouth.

He blushed and so did you. “T-thank you ________,” he said and continued onto his second one. “N-no problem,” you replied. You quickly finished your ice cream and he laughed at you this time.

"Oh shut up," you playfully rolled your eyes. Seungkwan was about to wipe your mouth for you until you it clean. "There, it’s gone," you said.

Inside, he was a dying a bit since he wanted to wipe it away for you but you had ruined his plan. “Let’s go,” you said. You got up from the table and threw away the wrappers and containers.

He frowned and you raised a brow as he got up from his seat. “What’s wrong?” you asked and he shook his head. “Nothing, let’s go, I want to buy something,” he said.

He held onto your hand once again. Your cheeks turned red, “S-Seungkwan?” He turned his head towards you, “Yes?” You pointed at both of your hands.

"I don’t want to lose you since it’s so busy," he replied. He quickly looked away and tried his best to avoid eye contact since his cheeks were as red as yours.

"L-let’s just go," he stuttered. You nodded in agreement. "Where are we going?" You asked. "Remember the time when we were little and we used to always fool around with chalk?" He asked and you nodded.

"I remember since you nearly ate the chalk before," you giggled and he laughed with you. "You also drew a terrible drawing of me," he added. You continued to talk to each other about the horrible chalk drawings you made when you were little.

"So we’re going to buy chalk and see who’s better," Seungkwan said and you smirked. "Bring it on," you said as you entered the store. "Loser has to confess a secret to the winner and be their little servant for the rest of the day," Seungkwan said and you shook hands.

You quickly took a pack of chalk and paid for it as Seungkwan was still choosing his. “Yah, hurry up Seungkwan!” You shouted at him as you paid.

"Coming!" He shouted back. You thanked the cashier even though he was completely annoyed at you and Seungkwan yelling at each other from across the store.

You patiently waited as he paid for his chalk. “Done?” You asked him and he nodded. “Let’s go to the park,” he said. The both of you were very excited for this competition so you sprinted towards the park.

Even though you were excited, you were a bit wary about what you should confess to him since the only thing that popped in your mind was the fact that you liked him.

Who wouldn’t develop feelings for their opposite best friend? You obviously were crushing on him hard since you’ve been friends for a long time. Ever since you were 5 to be exact but your crush developed for him when you were 9.

"Earth to _________? Hello?" You snapped out of your thoughts due to Seungkwan shouting in your ear and flicking your forehead. "Yah! What was that for?" You asked while you rubbed your forehead.

"You were zoning out so I had to get your attention," he said as he tried to stifle his laugh. Well, it didn’t last long considering he bursted out into a laughing fit.

"It’s not funny!" You whined and pouted. "Okay, so let’s start! The one with the best drawing wins," he said and you nodded. Luckily, there was a clear pavement for the both of you to draw as freely as you want.

Plus, there wasn’t any little kids or anyone around so no one could complain about it. You crouched down and opened the pack of chalk that you had bought.

You took the white chalk and pointed it onto the floor. You were about to draw something but stopped. What the heck is there to draw? You thought and glanced over at Seungkwan who was drawing away.

Sighing, you just drew lines until you got an idea of what to draw. You were about to draw another line but an idea lit in your head. You quickly switched the colour of your chalks and drew away.

Your idea was to mimic Seungkwan’s terrible drawing when he was little, his sunflower drawing. The rest would just be freestyle since you were running out of time.

After about 15 minutes of intense drawing, you stopped and stood up. Your face was stained with chalk dust and so were your legs, arms and hands.

Seungkwan did the same but it seemed like he was adding details to his drawings. You were curious as to what he was doing but you couldn’t see his drawing due to a tree blocking your view.

You looked at your random drawings from Seungkwan’s terrible sunflowers to a picture of stick figures. The stick figures were hugging each other and there was a writing underneath it saying, ‘Together forever’ with hearts all around it.

Wait what?! You jolted your head over to the drawing of the stick figures and walked towards it. Your eyes widened as you saw the rest of the writing.

As you were drawing away, you didn’t notice that you unintentionally confessed your feelings onto the pavement by drawing pictures of you and Seungkwan.

Dammit, what to do? What to do? You bit your bottom lip and stood up from kneeling onto the ground. You quickly took a piece of chalk that was laying near your giraffe drawing.

You walked back up to the stick figure and pressed the piece of chalk onto the drawing. You hesitated if you wanted to cross it out. Yes or no? You thought and you released the chalk from your hands.

There was something inside you that told you not to do it so you threw the piece of chalk to the side. Whatever, I’ll just block the drawing somehow… You thought and stood up from the ground.

”________! Over here!” You heard Seungkwan shout. You walked over to Seungkwan and your eyes widened the moment it met the ground. There were chalk drawings all over the place and it sure did look abstract and pretty from the variety of coloured chalk.

You looked up to Seungkwan and he was also as messy as you but even worse. He had a lot of chalk dust on his face, hands and his jeans showed the distinct coloured dust that was attached to it.

"Ready to judge?" He asked and smirked. You nodded as you started to walk around his drawings to look at it. Well now I know he’s become a good drawer…… You thought as you looked carefully at each of his drawings he created.

"Yours is….really good," you commented and he grinned. "Thank you, so does that mean I win?" He asked slyly. You scoffed and playfully rolled your eyes.

"Not until you see mine," you said and walked away to your side. You turned around to see a frowning Seungkwan. "What? Sad that you’re about to lose?" You teased and he shook his head.

"Let’s just look at your drawings," he mumbled. He was started to look at the sunflowers to the other drawings. Your eyes widened as he was about to approach the on with the stick figures.

You quickly ran towards it and stepped on top of the drawing to cover it up. He walked towards you and looked up at you frowning. “Why are you hiding it?” He asked and you shook your head.

"This is just scribbles," you lied and he scoffed. "Please, I saw something so move over ________," he said and you shook your head. He tried pushing you off but you tried your best to resist his strong pushes.

He soon gave up as he got tired. “Well you’re weak aren’t you?” You lied. Truthfully, he got stronger and you knew it. He used to be the weak little boy and you had always stood up for him but he’s strangely gotten stronger.

Has puberty hit him? You wondered and he sighed. “Okay then, I guess let’s just go,” he said. You looked at him strangely as he walked away.

Today was a bit off since Seungkwan wasn’t that cheerful loud boy you’ve always known and come to love. He wasn’t as happy as he usual was is what you noticed.

Was it something I did? You thought and you shook off the thought as you ran up to him. You pulled him by the shoulder and turned him around.

"What’s wrong Seungkwan?" You asked him and he rolled his eyes at you. "Oh, I don’t know, maybe it’s because of you?!" He said and you stared at him with a confused look on your face.

"What did I do?" You asked and he sighed in frustration. He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the place he had drawn. He pulled you in front of all the drawings and pointed at it.

"This!" He said. You stared at him weirdly as you looked over to the drawings. "What’s wrong? Are you mad because-" "I love you," he interrupted you and you stood their in shock.

There was a moment of silence until you spoke up, “Nice joke Seungkwan.” You lightly punched his arm and awkwardly laughed. “Really, wha-” “How blind can you be?” He asked.

He turned your head towards the chalk drawing and you were able to see words written in chalk from the drawings. “I was upset because you were too blind to notice what I wrote,” he said and sighed. 

"Seungkwan, I-" "It’s fine if you don’t feel the same way, I just wanted you to know," he said and forced a smile. "Wait a minute, Seungk-" "You don’t have to answer me, it’s fine, I know the answer is no," he said.

"Can you ple-" "So don-" "BU SEUNGKWAN! Let me speak for god’s sake!"  You shouted and he immediately shut his mouth. "I don’t like you," you paused and he gulped. 

"See? I tol-" "I love you too," you said and his eyes widened. You smiled and he continued to look at you in shock. "W-wait what?" He said and you repeated once more, "I love you too."

There was a moment of silence until he broke out into happiness. He grinned widely and hugged you tightly. “Oh thank god,” he whispered and you chuckled.

"Oh and I hate you too," he said and you pouted at him. "Why?" You asked. "Because you ruined my chance earlier to kiss you," he said. "Wait how?" You rose an eyebrow and he chuckled.

"I purposely made a mess when we ate ice cream so that I’d try to confess to you then, but you wiped it off with a napkin. I also knew you’d make a mess too so when you it away, it made me pissed since I was going to kiss it off for you," he explained and blushed.

You giggled and a shade of red also appeared on your face. “Then I had the idea of this and of course, you didn’t notice it so that made me even more pissed off,” he continued.

"Who knew that Bu Seungkwan could be such a romantic fail?" You joked and he playfully rolled his eyes as he laughed along with you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I hope you don’t mind chalk on your lips," he whispered. You were about to say something until he kissed you. You kissed back and exploded inside from happiness.

Shortly after, you pulled away and giggled at his cuteness. “Will you be my girlfriend ________?” He asked and smiled. You nodded, “Of course I will pabo!”

He chuckled and was about to lean in for another kiss until you noticed people passing by. “People are looking,” you whispered. “Well we’ll just cover it,” he replied.

He took his hat and covered your faces as you both leaned in for another kiss.

OMO. I am so sorry for the lack of one shots this week! It has been an extremely busy week for me due to after school activities but I’ve finally be able to write this for you guys! I hoped you enjoyed it!

Oh and also, I’ll be finishing the request soon! I’m almost finished it so expect it shortly!

-Admin L