12DWS: Wonwoo 04

Seventeen One Shots!

Well this was longer than I intended for it to be....

 

Phone Calls

Snowflakes fell gently towards the ground as the sun was about to set in the horizon. It was Christmas Eve and you were currently sitting at the dining room table, gazing outside. It was usually a fun day every year, but something was missing; you felt a gap in your heart.

Though, you assumed that it was because of your boyfriend’s absence. Wonwoo has been busier and busier as his debut is drawing closer. It was quite understanding why his life was suddenly getting so hectic, however people normally get the holidays off right? So why wasn’t Wonwoo home yet?

You clutched onto your warm mug filled with hot chocolate and finished it all in one gulp. It felt colder without Wonwoo’s presence and even drinking hot beverages didn’t make you feel any better. Despite that, you decided to try and make the best out of it.

"Aish, why is it so cold?" You mumbled to yourself as you made your way towards the couch. Turning off all the lights, you lit the caramel-scented candle and put in a classic Christmas movie, ‘Home Alone’. You tugged on the blanket and covered yourself as you snuggled onto the couch.

Throughout the first 15 minutes of the movie, you couldn’t help but glance over to your right. It felt so empty without Wonwoo there to cuddle you and make sarcastic remarks with you. The movie continued on as you stared at the empty seat next to you. As if Wonwoo was going to magically appear and fill the vacant spot.

After staring for a good three minutes, you went back to watching the movieFocus on the movie...focus on....the movie... You tried to concentrate on the film to rid your thoughts of Wonwoo but you eventually ended up staring at the vacant seat again.

You sighed and buried your face into your hands. “What am I going to do? I miss you too much,” you whispered to yourself. Some tears were b at your eyes but you quickly wiped it away and turned towards the home phone.

Call him or don't? Call him...or don't...? There was long silent stare off between you and the phone until your phone started to ring loudly. Maybe it's Wonwoo! You thought to yourself as you quickly answered the call without checking the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered excitedly, only to hear a female voice. You quickly checked the caller ID to see that it was not Wonwoo that called, but one of your friends. "Hey do you wanna go out with us tonight? We’re going to be at city hall watching the fireworks!" Your friend, Jahye, said. 

You sighed heavily before answering. “No thanks, I’m just going to stay home but thanks for the offer Jahye,” you said. Silence lingered for a few seconds before she spoke up again. “Are you okay? You sound like you’re depressed,” Jahye asked.

"I’m fine," you lied. "That’s a lie," she replied. There was a pause until Jahye spoke up once again. "Is this about Wonwoo?" You bit your lip and sighed in response. "Yeah," you mumbled.

"He’s not here for the holidays?" She asked. "Well, he said he was but I’m assuming he’s busy I mean, debut right?" You explained briefly. You weren’t really in the mood to discuss such a topic. "Ah yeah! Seokmin is like that too! That pest of a brother actually has something to do either than bug me huh," Jahye said and chuckled. You laughed along with her to lighten up your mood.

"Well maybe he might come tomorrow! So don’t fret too much about it," she reassured you. "Yeah but I can’t help but feel a bit sad about it," you explained to her. Just as Jahye was about to talk, you got another incoming call. "Wait a minute, Jahye, I’ve got a call so one moment," you put her on pause as you answered the call.

"Hello?" The other person said. "Wonwoo?" You perked up after hearing the person’s voice. It sounded very similar to Wonwoo’s voice, masculine and deep. "Yes, hello miss, I’d like to call and talk to you about our-" "Nope. Goodbye," you quickly hung up on them. You were a bit pissed to find out it was instead, some advertiser instead of your beloved boyfriend.

"Sorry about that Jahye, I thought Wonwoo called but it was actually some advertising person," you groaned. You heard Jahye laugh on the other end. "Well maybe-" She was cut off once again as another incoming call. "One second, I have another call," you said.

You answered the call and you heard the same familiar voice. “Hello? I was wondering if you’d lik-” “I’ve rejected your offer before so stop calling this number! Delete it off your list!” You said angrily before hanging up. “Jeez, can these people stop calling,” you muttered to yourself as you resumed the call with Jahye.

"Gah! All these people advertising can piss you of-" You were interrupted with another call and you sighed angrily. "You know what? I’m not going to answer you!" You said as you declined the call.

"I’m sorry about that but-" Again. Another. Dam. Phone call. You breathed in, and breathed out angrily as you let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, I guess someone important must be calling you! I’ll call you back later," Jahye said and hung up. "How the hell is an advertiser such an important person?" You mumbled to yourself. 

Your phone continuously rang and you angrily tossed it to the side; letting it ring as you continued watching the movie (even though you missed more than half of it). The ringing finally stopped and you grinned to yourself as you turned off the TV. 

You were in the midst of stretching and your phone rang yet again. You assumed it was the advertiser again, trying to lure you into some air-duct crap. However, the ringing was starting to irritate you and you decided to pick it up with the intentions of shouting at the person.

"Look, I don’t want any of your air-duct cleaning crap so please stop calling!" You shouted at the person. There was a moment of silence and you suspected that the person had finally given up until you heard an all too familiar laugh. "Well you clearly did not listen for my full offer," the guy said.

"Huh?" You were absolutely confused of what the guy was trying to say as he continued to laugh. "So you don’t want your presents? Dates?" He asked. As he spoke, the voice got louder and louder until the line went dead. 

"What the heck?" You said to yourself as you threw the phone to the side. You made the decision to go to the washroom to clear your thoughts with fresh cold water until you turned around to see something quite shocking. A small gasp escaped from your mouth as you slowly processed what was in front of you.

"Aw, is plan already blown?" Wonwoo was standing right in front of you, a huge grin on his face as he slowly put his phone in his pocket. "But you- Calls, you?" That was all you were able to say as you continued to stare at him. He nodded in response and walked up to you. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. “So what’s your answer?” He whispered as he stared into your eyes. Those brown eyes you've been missing so much..."What do you want? Cuddling? Dates? Presents? Kisses?" He asked as he trailed kisses along your jawline.

"Is it too selfish to say all?" You asked and giggled as he attacked your ticklish spot on your neck. "Then let’s start with kisses first," he said, his voice, deeper than before.

Without any hesitation, he leaned in for a kiss and had one hand behind your neck as the other rested on your cheek. Your arms slowly made your way around his waist as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled away, the both of you breathless from the long kiss. He smiled and chuckled at you as he showered you with kisses from your neck to your jawline and back to your lips. “You don’t know how much I missed you,” he whispered as he kissed you once again. 

"Ha, me too," you said. "I forgot how refreshing it was to kiss you," Wonwoo said as he plopped onto the couch. You sat down next to him and snuggled onto his chest. "Shall we start with the kisses first?" He asked and swiftly pinned you down onto the couch. He was currently hovering on top of you as he took off his coat.

You giggled and nodded your head shyly. “You really do enjoy kissing huh?” He nodded his head and pecked your lips. “Well I’m Jeon Wonwoo babe, I’m known to drive you crazy with my iness,” he said with a wink.

"Aish, stop it with your cringe-worthy things!" You giggled. "But don’t lie, you enjoy our makeout sessions," he said. "Well yeah, I do," you said. "A lot," Wonwoo added as he kissed your collarbone. "Well shall we start?"

"You don’t even need to ask," he whispered.

The rest of the night was spent with funny moments, lots of presents and cuddling. And more importantly, lots of making out.

I got the idea from the annoying people calling about air-duct cleaning and other random advertising.

Hoped you enjoyed!

-Admin L