Mingyu/Reader/Wonwoo 01

Seventeen One Shots!

Finally…I finished this one shot…finally…

Enjoy!

Too Much Time

"So then he did this and," you paused in the middle of your sentence since you and Wonwoo broke out into yet another fit of laughter.

The two of you were telling your boyfriend, Mingyu, a funny story that had just happened. However, you weren’t able to tell the story properly due to always laughing in between your explanations.

As you and Wonwoo were laughing your butts out, Mingyu stood there unamused. He sighed and leaned his back against the green wall as the two of you tried to stop laughing.

"Okay, okay," Wonwoo said as he took a deep breath in. He tried to prevent himself from laughing however he failed miserably as he broke out laughing again.

"Okay, so he did this and then bam! He fell to the floor afterwards," you quickly explained. You started to laugh along with Wonwoo after your short explanation.

Mingyu crossed his arms and stared at the two of you. He did not like the fact that you ALWAYS talked to each other. It seemed like you never ever made any room for him.

A short while afterwards, you were able to get through your explanation with the help of Wonwoo. Mingyu was impatiently tapping his foot with crossed arms as he glared at the two of you.

"What’s wrong Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu didn’t answer. He instead, rolled his eyes. He grunted and walked away to another member to talk to.

Wonwoo and you stared at each other confused then glanced over at Mingyu who was chatting with Seungcheol. “What’s wrong with him?” Wonwoo asked.

You shrugged and continued to talk to Wonwoo. Throughout the conversation, you caught Mingyu glaring at the two of you again which confused you a lot.

Why is so mad? Did I do something? You thought to yourself as you continued to converse with Wonwoo. However, you weren’t in as a comfortable state as you were before. With Mingyu constant glares and stares, it made you slightly uncomfortable.

Your feelings were mixed with an uncomfortable feeling, confusion and worried. You were worried it was something you did but you can’t exactly place a finger on what you did to him since you didn’t remember arguing with him recently. 

After a while, you stopped talking with Wonwoo since he had vocal practice. You glanced over to Mingyu who was still glaring at the two of you.

Since Wonwoo was leaving, you decided to go and have a talk with Mingyu to sort things out. However, being the clumsy person you are, you tripped over nothing and nearly fell face first.

You were able to see Mingyu’s shocked expression for millisecond before face planting to the floor. You shut your eyes closed and waited for the impact of the hard wooden floor to hit you but by surprise, you felt nothing.

Luckily, Wonwoo was able to catch you before you were able to hit the floor. He helped you regain your balance as he pulled his arm away from your waist.

"Thanks Wonwoo," you said and he nodded. He rushed out the door since he was late for his vocal practice. You spun around to see that Mingyu wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

You took a double take before walking up to Seungcheol. “Hey Seungcheol-ssi, have you seen Mingyu anywhere?” You asked and he nodded his head.

"I think he’s practicing in one of the empty rooms over there," Seungcheol replied. He pointed his finger to his right and you nodded. "Thanks," you replied.

You took off and started to search for Mingyu. As you proceeded down the hallway, you heard faint noises from a room. You approached the room and the faint noises became louder and louder.

You slowly opened the door to hear music playing loudly in the room. You suspected Mingyu was in here since all the other rooms were empty.

You slowly approached him and he didn’t seem to notice you. “Mingyu?” You shouted over the loud music. He was sitting on the floor, skipping through songs.

He turned his head towards you and his face dropped. He turned his head back around and continued to flip through songs. You walked over to him and sat down next to him.

Seeing as there wasn’t a response from him, you sighed, “What’s wrong Mingyu-ah?” “Why do you care? You could just go back to hanging with Wonwoo,” he said.

He stopped the music that was playing in the background. You couldn’t help but giggle at your boyfriend. “Oppa, are you jealous?” You asked as you rested your head on his shoulder and linked arms with him.

"So what if I am?" Mingyu said and he shook his arm off from your loose grip. He got up and tucked his phone into his pocket. You frowned and looked up at your tall boyfriend.

"Mingyu you don’t have to be jealous," you said and he scoffed. He crossed his arms and stared into your brown orbs. "How can I not be jealous of my girlfriend always hanging with my best mate Wonwoo?”

You laughed at him, “Well you don’t have to worry, we’re just childhood friends nothing more.” He frowned and sat back down. “That’s the thing,” he said. You arched your brow and waited patiently for him to continue.

"I know you guys are childhood friends and nothing more since he already does have a girlfriend but that doesn’t mean you have to spend more time with him than your own boyfriend!" He explained.

You giggled at his frustration. “If you wanted me to spend more time with you then just say so since I’m always afraid I might be a bother since you seem to always be practicing 24/7,” you said.

"When you talk to me it’s never a bother," he said. "Now that we have that all settled, care to join me in getting ice cream?" You giggled and nodded.

He got up from the ground and helped you too. As you two walked back, you saw Wonwoo from across and he walked up to you guys. “Mingyu! _______!”

"Where were you guys? I was wondering where you both went," Wonwoo asked. "Unless you guys wanted some private time then I’ll gladly give you the time." He winked at the two of you which made you cringed.

"Hyung!" Mingyu said as Wonwoo snicked. "Anyways I was wondering if-" "No, we’re going out on a date right now, talk to you later," Mingyu cut him off.

He entwined his hand with yours as he dragged you away from Wonwoo. You looked back and saw Wonwoo smiling, he mouthed the words, ‘Bye’ as the two of you took off.

Well it was much shorter than what I anticipated it to be but oh well. I’m back! This took a lot longer for me to write since I had a very similar request and I didn’t want it to have the same plot but I tried.

Tbh I got my inspiration from eating my first churro.

-Admin L