Mingyu/Reader/Soonyoung 01

Seventeen One Shots!

Okay so, I’ve been a bit on the off side of how I should coherent this one shot but I’ve finally got it so hopefully it turns out well and you all enjoyed it!

Welp, here it goes!

Jealousy

Mingyu was over on the side talking with Wonwoo but he was continuously stealing glances over to you and Soonyoung. “Mingyu? Earth to Mingyu?” Wonwoo was waving his arms to get his attention but it failed.

He sighed and jabbed the side of Mingyu which caused him to jump in shock and rubbed his sides. “Hey! That hurt!” Mingyu said and pouted. “What’s with you and the glares over at Soonyoung?” Wonwoo asked and placed his laptop down to the side.

"I wasn’t glaring and it’s nothing," Mingyu replied and Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he went back to his laptop but secretly observed Mingyu. Mingyu unintentionally was letting his eyes burn through Soonyoung as he joked around with you.

What’s with them and hanging around together so often? Mingyu thought and sighed as he leaned against the wall. “Jealous much?” Wonwoo whispered and Mingyu jumped yet again. He blinked once, twice at Wonwoo and he saw a smirk form onto his mouth.

"I-I’m not jealous! Stop making such accusations!" Mingyu exclaimed and crossed his arms as he glanced over you. He puffed out as he saw you make small contact with him.

"What the heck is going on with those two?!" He mumbled as he saw you touch his arm which made him very jealous even though it was just a small brush. "Ah, not jealous you say," Wonwoo said again.

Mingyu turned to his friend who had a devious look in his eyes. “Okay, okay, maybe I am jealous but so what?” Mingyu replied and huffed as he continuously looked at the both of you.

Wonwoo raised a brow and stared over at you and Soonyoung which caused him to become very confused. “I don’t get it, what’s making you jealous? It’s not like they’re flirting with each other or something,” Wonwoo replied and Mingyu glared at him.

"What’s making me jealous? What’s making me jealous?!" Mingyu repeated in exasperation. "Just look at the two! They’re always together and joking around! She never does that to me!" Mingyu started.

"Yeah but-" Mingyu started again and cut off his friend. "Every single dam time she comes here, she never spends anytime with me at all! All she does is say ‘hi’ or ‘hey’ or something like that then leave to spend the rest of the time with Soonyoung! It’s like he’s her beloved one and not me!"

Mingyu sighed in frustration and threw his hands up in exasperation. After Mingyu’s short little rant, Wonwoo had his eyes wide open and blinked multiple times to interpret what he had just said.

After a few seconds later, Wonwoo bursted into laughter which caused Mingyu to be confused. “What’s so funny?” He asked and his friend continued to laugh.

"I think you may be over exaggerating this Mingyu-ah," Wonwoo said and he placed his hand onto his shoulder. He used his other hand to wipe away the tears that was coming out from his eyes.

"I’m not over exaggerating it at all! Just look at them!" Mingyu placed his hands onto Wonwoo’s head and turned it to see you, Samuel, Soonyoung and Seokmin joking around with each other.

"Look! Look at how she touches his arm and how they always touch in each others’ hands! Look at how they always joke around and seem to be happy but she never does that with me!" Mingyu said and Wonwoo started to laugh again.

"Stop laughing! This is serious!" Mingyu said and placed his arms to his side. "Well it’s funny to see you jealous of a little thing," Wonwoo said and used his sleeve to wipe his eyes.

"It’s not little! Wouldn’t you be jealous to see your girlfriend constantly hanging around other guys and always seeing them make physical contact?!" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo shook his head.

"Not really, only a little bit. I’d only get jealous if she were to be flirting with the guy but in this case, _________ isn’t flirting so you shouldn’t be so worrisome," Wonwoo said and Mingyu stared at him in disbelief.

"Shouldn’t be some worrisome?! How are you so sure that they aren’t secretly flirting or possibly they could be backstabbing me by her cheating on me with Soonyoung hyung?" Mingyu asked in an frustrated tone.

"Well right now, you sound like _________ isn’t trustworthy at all. Don’t you trust her?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded. "Of course I do! I just don’t like the fact that-"

Wonwoo cut Mingyu off and sighed, “That she’s making physical contact with Soonyoung and always joking around with him, blah, blah, blah.”

"Well think about it! They’re always together and it seems like she never has any time for me!" Mingyu said and Wonwoo shook his head as he sighed.

"If you’re so worried about those two, go talk to them yourself!" Wonwoo said and got up. Mingyu watched as he saw him walk off to talk to some other members.

"Stupid, stupid Soonyoung hyung," Mingyu mumbled underneath his breath. "Whoa, what’s gotten you so angry?" Seungcheol asked and sat down next to the younger boy.

"Nothing," Mingyu mumbled as he stared directly at the two of you who seemed to never get tired of each other. "Jealousy," he heard another member say.

Mingyu looked up to see Wonwoo back with Samuel trailing behind him.  “Oh? Mingyu hyung is jealous? Of who? Of what?” Samuel asked and he sat down in Seungcheol’s lap.

"Nothing, I’m not jealous of anythi-" "Lies! He’s jealous of Soonyoung and ________ spending so much time together," Wonwoo replied. "Ah, so jealousy got to you about that," Seungcheol said.

"Why are you jealous of them hyung? All they’re doing is just talking about some certain things that I’m not supposed to say," Samuel said. Seungcheol quickly covered his mouth and awkwardly laugh.

"They were just talking to each other and joking around," Seungcheol said. "You know, SeokSoon talk and everything. Daily joking around with those two." Seungcheol nervously laughed as Samuel took his hand off his mouth.

"I don’t believe that they were just ‘talking’, I bet they were also flirting with each other," Mingyu said. "You should go talk to her about it! Sort things out like I said and I’m sure she’ll explain to you what’s going on between the two," Wonwoo suggested.

"No way," Mingyu replied and shrugged off Wonwoo’s idea. "There is no way that I’m goi-" It was too late for Mingyu to brush off Wonwoo’s plan since Samuel had spoken up, "Noona! Mingyu hyung would like to talk to you!"

Mingyu’s eyes widened and he was about to shout at Samuel but it was too late. Samuel, Wonwoo and Seungcheol had already quickly scurried away as you approached him.

"What’s up Mingyu?" You asked him with a smile on your face. "Nothing, Samuel was just joking around," he replied and looked away. "Just go back to flirting around with your beloved Soonyoung."

Your eyes widened and you raised a brow as you sat down next to him. “What? F-flirt? Wait Mingyu, do you actually think that- Wait are you, are you jealous?” You asked and he avoided eye contact with you.

"No, I’m just saying that you should go back to flirting with your beloved Soonyoung," he said and then got up. You saw him walk away angrily. You sat there for a few seconds, trying to interpret what just happened.

"He’s mad at you because of how you spend so much time with Soonyoung," you heard someone say and you turned around to see Wonwoo sitting next to you.

"Wait what? Why would he be so jealous because of that? I’m sure he knows-" "That’ you’re just friends, course he knows just that he’s jumping into conclusions," Wonwoo finished off for you.

"You should go after him otherwise things could go downhill after this," Wonwoo said and you nodded your head. You got up and brushed the dust off of you as you straightened your clothes in the progress.

You walked away and quickly ran down the flight of stairs since the elevator would take too long. You dashed down the hallways and finally spotted Mingyu once you turned.

He didn’t notice the loud stomping from you and you took it as an advantage to hug him from behind. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as successful as you thought it’d be.

You hugged him but he instead accidentally tripped over his feet causing him to fall along with you. “Ow, what the heck?” You heard Mingyu say as you got up.

As you got up, you extended your hand at him. He instead looked away and sat up. “Why not go help your little boyfriend?” Mingyu scowled.

You sighed heavily, “In case you haven’t noticed Mingyu-ah, you’re my boyfriend and not Soonyoung oppa.” He took a quick glance at you and scowled.

"Then why do you always hang out with him? Why don’t you ever talk to me? What’s this about planning something? Why-" "If I could tell you then I would but I can’t Mingyu," you said and sat down next to him in the middle of the hallway.

"If the secret you’re hiding is cheating on me then you’re a-" "Stop it Mingyu! Stop that! Stop assuming such things!" You said. "Why do you think I confessed to you? Why do you think you’re my boyfriend? Why do you think I keep talking to Soonyoung? It’s of course that I wanted to ask him for some help of what to get you for our anniversary!”

He turned to face you and blinked at you as you sighed as you got up. “If you want to continue acting this way then go ahead, I’ll just leave then,” you said.

Without knowing, Mingyu quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you down into his lap. “R-repeat that last part again,” he said. “If you want to continue-” “No the other part,” he interrupted you.

You blushed, “Why do you think I keep talking to Soonyoung?” He playfully pushed your arm, “You know what part I mean.” You shook your head and acted as if he was crazy.

"What other part? After I asked that question, I said ‘If you want to continue acting this way then go ahead, I’ll just leave then’," you said and giggled.

”_________-ah, you know what I’m talking about,” he said and smiled a bit. “No, I don’t, what are you talking about?” You asked and smirked. He playfully shook his head and chuckled at your cuteness.

"The part where you said, ‘It’s of course that I wanted to ask him for some help of what to get my amazing boyfriend for our anniversary’," Mingyu said and smirked.

"I never said, ‘amazing boyfriend’ and I don’t remember saying that either," you said. "I think you’re hearing things Mingyu. You should go check if you have a hearing problem."

"I think you also have a memory loss, don’t you know who your amazing boyfriend is?" He said and you playfully joked, "Soonyoungie?" His smile immediately turned into a frown.

"I’m joking, I’m joking, of course it’s the great, amazing, wonderful, hot, Kim" you paused there and he urged you to go on. "Sunggyu!" He playfully hit your arm.

"Yah! He’s eight years older than you and he doesn’t know you!" Mingyu said. "Yah! He doesn’t know me yet,” you corrected him and laughed.

"My boyfriend is the amazing, cute, easily jealous, wonderful Kim Mingyu," you said and his frown immediately formed into a wide goofy grin.

"You forgot to mention hot," he said and you shook your head. "That only applies to my ultimate bias, Kim Sunggyu, you still have a long way to come," you joked.

"I thought I was your ultimate bias!" Mingyu pouted and you poked his cheek. "I’m joking, it’s obvious that you’re my ultimate bias and boyfriend," you said and he pecked your lips.

"I better be," he said and you giggled as you went in for another kiss but was interrupted by hearing some footsteps. "Yah! Be quiet! They’ll figure us out!" You heard someone say.

You both looked at each other weirdly and you heard some more yelling. “Hey guys, do you know where-” The person asking the question was cut off by a series of shushing.

"Do you think it’s-" "Yep," Mingyu replied and made sure he popped the ‘p’. You got up and off his lap and you helped him up too. You both walked towards the corner of the hallway to see Soonyoung, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Samuel against the wall.

"Oh, well hi there," Seungcheol said awkwardly. "Oh hey _______! I was thinking that maybe-" Mingyu cut him off and gripped onto your hand.

"Secret’s out, no further conversations with my girlfriend. Goodbye hyung," he said and walked away. You laughed and walked away with your boyfriend.

He was wearing his winning smile as he walked away. You glanced back to see a very confused Soonyoung with Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Samuel laughing.

"W-what?" Soonyoung said and titled his head in confusion. "I’ll tell you later," Wonwoo said. "Uh, o-okay?" Soonyoung replied as the four of them walked away.

Finally finished this! Send in more requests guys! I don’t mind having a load of requests just try to change the plot up a bit! c:

Oh and I’ll be making one shots for the other members I haven’t done aka Seungkwan, Junhui, Dongjin and Samuel so if you have any ideas for either of them then feel free to go ahead and send me requests of them!

Hoped you enjoyed and you can request whatever member doesn’t matter for those who’s interested in requesting!

-Admin L