Hansol 01

Seventeen One Shots!

 

First Kiss

This wasn't really a one shot but more of a scenario that someone had requested on my blog. I decided to add it here so that's why it wasn't as long as the other one shots. So enjoy this short scenario!

Hansol was busy practicing, in deep thought. He was thinking about your relationship with him and was wondering when it was the perfect time to kiss you. It’s been at least 1 month since you’ve gone out but you both were too shy to take anything any further than hugging or holding hands.

He was too distracted by his thoughts and he fell down in the process of practice. He sat up straight and took a deep breath out. “Dammit, when’s a good time,” he mumbled to himself. Chan heard his mumble and sat next to him, “When’s a good time what?”

He looked up at Chan and shook his head, “It’s nothing.” He got up and was about to start practicing himself again until Chan said something that caught his ear, “Is it about ______?” He turned to look at the young one and said, “H-how did you know?”

"So it is about _______!" Chan shouted, making the other two members, Soonyoung and Mingming overhear. "What about ______?" Soonyoung asked while approaching the two younger members. "I-it’s nothing, don’t worry about it hyung." Hansol replied and attempted to practice again until the three boys surrounded him.

"Did you guys have a fight?" Mingming questioned. Hansol shook his head in response and tried to break through but failed. "We aren’t going to continue unless you tell us," Soonyoung said, trying to pry the little boy’s secret out of him.

Hansol sighed, “I was just wondering when it was the right time to kiss ______.” “Well, just kiss her when she least expects it,” Soonyoung suggested and patted Hansol on the back. “Or if you’re that nervous, just ask her if you can kiss her,” Mingming said. “They sound like good ideas but I don’t have the courage too and plus I might have terrible timing,” Hansol said in frustration.

Just when the boys were about to say something, the door clicked open and in came ________. You looked up to see the four boys staring at you. “Oh, did I come at the wrong time?” You asked and was about to leave until Chan spoke up. “No noona, you can have Hansol all you want, we’re finished practicing,” Chan said and the three boys left.

It was just left with the both of you alone in the room. There was a moment of awkward silence between the two of you. You couldn’t take it anymore and decided to break the silence, “I’m sorry for disrupting your practice oppa.” He looked up at you and shook his head, “No it’s fine, we were about to stop anyways.”

You decided to sit down on the floor and tugged on Hansol’s hand lightly, offering for him to sit next to you. He sat down and he held onto your hand, while looking you in the eyes. “_____ I need to talk to you,” he said and took a deep breath in.

You were about to tear up, thinking that he was going to break up with you. So many thoughts were circling in your mind until you felt a pair of soft lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in shock but you melted into the kiss.

It felt perfect and it felt like it lasted forever. You both pulled away with a visible tint of pink on each others cheeks. “Was it okay to do that?” he asked shyly. You lightly hit his arm, “I thought you were going to break up with me.”

He looked at you with a confused expression on his face, “Why would I want to break up with the most perfect girl in the world?” You blushed at his sly comment. “You haven’t answered my question you know,” he said and gave a dorky smile since he already knew the answer. “You already know the answer,” you replied and you both leaned in for another kiss.

This was longer than I anticipated it to be. I’m sorry if it wasn’t what you wanted. I’m not in a stable state right now because I’m in mourn. Hope you enjoyed it though!

-Admin L