Hansol 02

Seventeen One Shots!

Even though there wasn’t a gif sent in with the request, I decided to add one in so enjoy Hansol’s aegyo! c;

 

Amusement Park

 

You were so excited to go to the Amusement Park with your best friend, Hansol as a date since forever considering that he does have a very busy schedule.

You were standing outside of the hectic entrance of the amusement park, waiting for your best friend to arrive. Your legs were aching so you decided to sit down at a nearby stone bench.

After about 3-5 minutes of waiting, you were about to call Hansol until you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes. You were about to scream until the person behind you spoke up, “Guess who it is?”

You smiled and giggled, knowing it was your dorky boyfriend. “Hmm, my… brother?” You . He pouted and said, “Don’t you know your cute boyfriend’s voice?” You turned around and he did his dorky aegyo.

You giggled at him and pushed him away playfully. “You’re such a cute dork Hansol,” you said and pulled him down for a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and kissed your cheek in return, while sitting down next to you on the stone bench.

"Did you wait long?" He asked and you shook your head. "I just came about 5 minutes ago," you explained. "Good, I wouldn’t want you to wait too long for me," he said and got up while grabbing your hand. "Let’s go!"

After waiting in line for about forever, you finally were able to buy the tickets and you entered the amusement park. Hansol led you towards a rollercoaster.

You stopped halfway before entering the not so long line. He noticed you stopped and turned around to see your terrified face. “What’s wrong _________?” He asked while walking back towards you.

You gulped, “I-I’ve never been on a roller coaster before.” He chuckled, “It’s fine, there’s nothing to worry about. If you’re with me, then you’ll be fine.” You looked at him with a dead serious look, “Are you positive that I won’t end up sick or vomiting after this?”

He laughed at your over reacting actions and nodded his head. “Pinky promise?” You said and stuck out your pinky, waiting for his to wrap around yours. “Don’t worry ________, I’ll protect you,” he said and wrapped his pinky around yours.

You got in the line and shortly after, you were on the roller coaster; screaming here and there but it was an enjoyable ride.

"I’m so sorry that I screamed in your ear, Hansol, I probably made you half-deaf by now," you said and laughed. "Well, it was a happy scream, wasn’t it?" He asked and you nodded your head. "Let’s go on some more rides!" You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards other rides.

After a few more rides, you started feeling a bit dizzy. Hansol noticed and you both agreed to go get something to eat/drink.

You found a table and sat down underneath an umbrella to shade yourself from the hot rays from the sun. “Why must it be so hot and why must I be so dizzy?” you sighed as you took a bite out of your burger.

"Well, you wanted to go on all those roller coasters and when is it never hot?" He laughed. "But it was fun going on it, especially since my first time going on a roller coaster was with you," you said as you took a sip of your drink.

He grinned, “I’m glad I could be the one you’re enjoying your first roller coaster ride.” You nodded.

After about 15 minutes of conversing, he left to go get another drink. You took the chance to go buy some ice cream that you’ve been craving for. You quickly bought a vanilla ice cream and went back to sit down.

You were about to take a bite until someone from behind took the first bite. You turned to see your boyfriend his lips. “Yah! That was mine!” You huffed. “Well you should’ve bought two,” he smirked.

You were about to take a bite until you realized it was an indirect kiss. Instead, you had a stare-down with the ice cream, debating whether or not you would take a bite.

Hansol noticed the ice cream melting, “It’s melting and why exactly are you having a staring competition with the ice cream?” “Y-you do realize that this is an indirect kiss right?” You said quietly.

Hansol smirked, “Oh, so you’d rather have an actual one? Alright then.” He leaned over the table for a quick kiss. You blushed at his sly action and finished the ice cream as quick as you can quietly.

After eating, you both started to walk around the amusement park looking for another game. You kept staring over at the ‘Ring the Bell’ game prizes, seeing that there was a plush you wanted.

Hansol looked over to his left to see you staring at the plush. He immediately decided to go and win it for you. “Here, I’ll win that plush for you,” he said as you walked over to it.

He paid the person and took the big hammer. You stood back and watched from a far. He swung it and hit it to get a 50. After multiple tries, you stopped him because you were laughing way too hard and he was getting a bit too frustrated.

"Mianhae ________, I wasn’t able to get you that plush," he sighed and looked to the ground in disappointment. "Hansol-ah, it’s fine! We can just go play another game," you reassured him as you kissed him on the cheek. Immediately he brightened up as you both started to walk around to find another game.

You found a water shooting game and you decided to play it while Hansol was taking a break from the other game. You sat down after you paid and got prepared to shoot the water into the clown’s mouth. The game started but you lost by a second too late.

You sighed and pouted. After a few more tries, you felt Hansol’s arms wrapping around yours with his hands on yours. “Y-yah! H-Hansol what are you doing?” You asked as a light shade of pink appeared on your cheeks. “Teaching you how to play of course,” he said and then he guided you as the game began.

Of course, being the perfect person he must be, he led you to victory. You sat there in a bit of shock as your boyfriend went to claim your prize. You turned around to come face to face with the plush you wanted from before.

"T-thanks Hansol," you smiled and pecked his cheeks. "It’s getting late but I want to go on one more ride before we leave," he said as he led you towards a ride with you in confusion.

He covered your eyes and carefully led you onto the ride. You felt yourself being placed onto his lap. “Can I uncover my eyes now?” you asked with a hint of excitement. “Not just yet, almost,” he said.

Soon enough, he moved his hands from your eyes and you both saw the beautiful sunset. Your eyes widened and your lips parted slightly in awe. Hansol chuckled at your expression. “I-its so beautiful Hansol,” you said and blinked twice to make sure it was real.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said and you let out an unsavory giggle from his cheesiness. "You’re so dorky and cheesy," you said and giggled.

You soon reached the top and the moment you did, you felt Hansol’s lips on yours. You were taken back surprised but you soon melted into the sweet kiss.

He pulled apart and said, “I’m really sorry ________. I’m always so busy but we never get to spend time together.” You shook your head, “It’s not your fault, you’re training to become and idol and it’s your dream. It’s perfectly fine.”

He frowned, “You always say ‘Its fine’ or ‘Its okay’ but you always look sad.” “Well sometimes I do miss spending time with you but seeing you happy and energetic makes me happy,” you reassured him with a small smile.

He smiled and whispered, “You wanna know a secret?” You nodded your head. He leaned in and whispered in your ear, “They say those who kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel after seeing the sunset, they’d be together forever.” You smiled, “I hope we do stay together forever.”

You both leaned in for another kiss before getting off and leaving. It was the best date you ever had.

Welp. I hope I made it fluffy enough for you! I hope I wasn’t too cliche for you. >< Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

-Admin L