Chan 02

Seventeen One Shots!

*Note: All in Chan’s perspective!

Oh my this gave me so much feels when I wrote it. >.< Well hope you enjoy! It took me a while but I finished one of the one shot request out of the others!

Enjoy!

Confession

I was pacing back and forth in the practice room while my hyungs were all over the place practicing. I was fussing over my decision of confessing to the girl I’m in love with.

"But what if I mess up?" I mumbled to himself. Soonyoung noticed this and raised an eyebrow at the young boy. "What if she doesn’t like me back?" I muttered underneath his breath.

Soonyoung stood up from sitting on the table and walked towards Chan who seemed to not notice him standing in front of him. “What if she thinks I’m a freak?” I muttered once again.

Soonyoung tried his best to stifle a giggle from escaping. “What if she thi-” I stopped halfway when I saw a pair of feet in front of me. I lifted his head up and saw Soonyoung standing with a smile on his face.

"And who is this ‘she’ you speak of?" He asked, smirking. My face immediately turned red the moment her beautiful smiling face appeared in my mind.

"O-oh, no one hyung," I said. Soonyoung chuckled at the boy as he invited him to sit down on the floor with him. "Is this about  _______?" Soonyoung whispered.

My eyes widened and I backed away from his hyung. “W-what? Pssh, no!” I tried to desperately cover up my obvious facial expression but I failed miserably.

"What’s up?" Seokmin asked as he stared at meweirdly. He sat down and Soonyoung quietly whispered to Seokmin. Seokmin’s mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape as he glanced over to me, smirking.

"Aissh, hyung! I told you it’s not true!" I protested. "Your face says otherwise," Seokmin said. I looked over to the mirror and I saw my bright pink cheeks.

"Aah, okay, I lied," I said, giving in as I buried my head into my hands. "So how do you plan on telling her?" Soonyoung asked. I thought for a moment but nothing came to mind.

"I don’t know. Either way if I do, I know I’ll be rejected so there’s no use," I sighed as I leaned against the wall, sprawling my legs out. "If you do it this way you won’t get rejected," Seokmin said with a smirk.

"Just pretend I’m ________ and Seokmin is you," Soonyoung said. The duo stood up from the floor as I positioned myself to see them clearly.

"Just hold her hands," Seokmin said and he held Soonyoung’s hands before continuing. "Stare into her eyes and say and do exactly what I’m about to do," Seokmin said.

"Wait wha-" "Oh my! I love you _______!" Seokmin squealed. "Chan! I love you too!" Soonyoung said. "Let’s kiss!" Seokmin said. The two pretended to pucker their lips and lean in for a kiss until I quickly broke the two up.

"Okay! Okay! Stop! I am definitely, definitely," I paused for a while. "NOT going to do that!” Soonyoung frowned, “Oh come on! That was the perfect scene of what to do!”

"More like the weirdest scene ever," Hansol said as he walked over to me. "So what’s up?" Hansol asked. "Him and _________," Soonyoung replied.

"Whoa! Aye, you never me the two of you are going out!" Hansol said. I shook my head, "That’s because we aren’t." Hansol raised an eyebrow as he stared at the younger boy.

"He’s planning to confess to her but he’s not confident in it," Seokmin sighed. "Well just go and take the chance! It’s better for her to be aware of your feelings rather than for you to regret it later on right?" Hansol tried to lighten his mood.

I slightly nodded, “Bu-” “Not ifs or buts, she’s in the building and you’re going to confess to her! GO!” Hansol said. He tried pulling me to the door but I tried my best not to budge.

"Wait, let us help," Soonyoung said. Hansol grabbed my arms as Seokmin and Soonyoung helped push my. They finally managed to move to boy out of the room.

The moment he was pushed out, they slammed the door. “YOU AREN’T COMING BACK IN UNTIL YOU HAVE HER AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I heard Seokmin shout.

Sighing, I proceeded towards the hallway. Just when I was about to turn, I saw her. I took a deep breath as I fixed my hair and clothing. I was about to walk up to her until I noticed a guy talking to her.

I quickly hid behind the wall since I didn’t want to interrupt her conversation with the guy. I glanced to see her smiling, laughing with the guy. I couldn’t help but feel a bit..jealous.

"Jungmin! Don’t you dare!" I heard her say giggling. Boy was her giggle adorable.. I thought to myself. “Let’s just go tell them!” I heard a male voice say, I assumed it was this so called Jungmin.

Just then I heard a phone go off. “Oh shoot! I have to go ________! Bye!” I took one last glance down the hallway to see _______ standing alone.

I took a few deep breaths in before approaching her. You can do this Chan… I thought to myself. I pushed myself off the wall and turned down the hallway but I unexpectedly bumped into someone.

"Mianhae," we both said at the same time. I looked down to see _______ on the floor. "________! Are you okay?" I asked. I extended my hand and she gladly took it in hers as I pulled her up.

"Yeah, I’m fine," she answered with a smile. I could feel my knees wanting to buckle and make me collapse down to my knees but I resisted it. Was her smile always that powerful?

"By the way," She said softly. "I need to talk to you," the two of us said at the same time. We softly laughed. "Sorry," we both apologized at the same time.

We chuckled and I leaned my back against the wall. “You go first,” she said. “Are you sure? I mean it could wait,” I asked. She cutely nodded her head as she leaned against the wall next to me.

I took a deep breath in before saying anything. “_________, I lik-” “I know you hate me so you don’t have to say it,” I heard her say. I turned my head towards her and stared at her in disbelief.

"W-what?" I said, still in my shocked state. "I heard, you hate me and how I always talk to you, come visit you, bother you, ask you to go hang sometimes and everything," she said.

"Where did you hear all that nonsense from?" I asked her as I pushed myself off the wall. "Your conversation with Hansol the other day," she mumbled.

"I heard everything so, you don’t have to say anything," I heard her say. I heard a sniffle and my eyes widened. I lifted her chin up for her to face mine. Tears were slipping down on her cheeks and I felt a pain in my heart.

"Aish, listen here _________, you didn’t hear the rest did you?" I asked. She averted her eyes away from me. "Ah that’s why, if you did hear the rest I’d probably be in a blushing mess," I mumbled the last part.

She quickly glanced at me but looked away when she met my eyes. I released my hand from her chin and her head turned towards the left. I took her hands in my before I started to explain.

"You know, what I said was true," I said. "See! I tol-" "But you didn’t hear the rest," I said. "What? Don’t lie to me abo-" "I hated how you always did all those things because my love for you keeps on growing for you and it seems like I can’t control it anymore," I said.

She turned her head and looked at me with wide eyes. “W-What?” She stuttered. “Y-you like me?” I sighed and released her hands, “I know, I know, you like that Jungmin guy or whatever so don’t worry. You don’t have to answer bec-“

Before I could even take my breath, she cupped my cheeks with her hands and placed her lips on mine. My body was filled with complete shock. Chills were sending through my veins as I slowly started to kiss back.

She pulled away and wrapped took my hands. “Pabo, he was my cousin and I like you too,” she said. I heard the last part she said but I decided to , “What? I couldn’t hear the last part?”

"I like you," she said. "I still can’t hear you," I teased. "I like you!" She shouted. I decided to a bit more and held my hand at my ear, "What?"

By surprise, you grabbed the collar of my shirt and pecked my cheek before whispering in my ear, “I like you, pabo.” I chuckled at her before kissing her on the cheek. “I like you too,” I answered.

I was about to lean in to give her a kiss until someone spoke up. “Ahem, sorry to disturb the two of you but Chan needs to get back to practice,” I looked up to see Soonyoung.

"You can continue your make out session later!" I heard Seokmin shout from down the hallways. "You can have him in about 15 minutes so don’t worry _______," Soonyoung said before dragging me away.

She giggled and waved her hand as I was being dragged away. “I’ll be waiting here!” I heard her shout. I smiled and nodded before disappearing away from her sight.

Well…finally got a one shot finished. So sorry for the lack of one shots! I have like a bunch of drafts right now so I’m trying to fix it all up for it to be posted.

I hope you enjoyed this one shot! See ya!

-Admin L