Jisoo 02

Seventeen One Shots!

Though I said there would be a Junhui one shot next..I lied..sorry. ><

Enjoy this one shot with Jisoo though!

Lost

It was a bright and sunny afternoon with the vibrant white clouds hanging aroudn in the sky. The streets were busy and everything looked so beautiful here in Seoul.

You were wandering the streets with your suitcase after being kicked out from a taxi for not having enough money to pay for the rest of the ride. “Stupid taxi driver,” you mumbled in English.

Of course, having this be the first time you’ve come to Korea, it was a difficult situation for you. Your phone was dead and you by now, probably looked like a hot mess from all you’ve been through.

Giving up, you decided to sit down at a bench to give yourself a bit of a break from wandering around in an unknown city. “Where the heck is that building?!” You groaned and sighed.

There were many people that gave you a strange look as they passed by. You didn’t care much considering you knew what kind of state you were already in.

You ruffled your hair in frustration and let out a deep sigh. “Stupid sister, where the heck is she after three hours?” You kicked your suitcase in which you immediately regretted after you knocked it down.

You mumbled a vague ‘Oops’ as you pulled the suitcase back up. It was completely hopeless for you to wander around in hope to find a complete stranger that spoke English.

Although you knew how to speak a bit of Korean here and there, you weren’t able to speak it fluently due to living in America all your life. That is, until your mother begged you to come visit your sister who has been studying here for about 5 years now.

Though, that wasn’t the only reason. The real reason was to be more familiar to the Korean culture and making sure that you wouldn’t 'forget' how to speak the language.

Of course you argued, saying that the internet was there for a reason and you could easily just ‘Google’ all the information about the culture. You also argued about possibly ‘forgetting’ the language since you would always use it nearly everyday.

Though, the argument came to this result of becoming a hot mess and stranded in the middle of Seoul, in desperate hope that someone would come and rescue you.

Sighing as you got up, you decided to try to ask some strangers for some help around the place. “Um, excuse me, do you know how to speak English?” You tried asking a lady passing by in Korean.

She shook her head and walked off. “Well this is going to be difficult,” you muttered underneath your breath. Though you didn’t lose hope too quickly, you started to go from stranger to stranger.

After about 10 minutes, you gave up. No one seemed to know how to speak English. The other strangers either just ignored you or spoke words that you weren’t familiar in Korean.

The only ones that said they did speak English, only knew random English phrases that were no where near helpful. You gave up and decided to ask a random stranger for the nearest cafe.

A girl was nice enough to point out where the nearest cafe was and you thanked her before leaving the previous place you were at. To your luck, the cafe was nearer than you expected it to be.

The cafe was in view once you walked towards the street. All you had to do was cross the street and turn right. Easy right? Wrong.

It seemed to be rush hour currently so the traffic light took forever to turn to the walking sign. The streets seemed to be filled with never ending vehicles from both ways.

There was also a mass of people who were waiting to cross the street which made it a bit difficult for you to squeeze towards the edge of the street without being pushed off by the other people.

After a very long minute, the traffic light finally changed and you proceeded to walk to the other side. However, with there being a mass of people, you tripped a bit but manged your balance while finally crossing the street.

Are the streets in Korea always this busy? You thought as you walked towards the right. You stopped in front of the cafe to admire the view of it like how you always did to every shop.

Without even thinking, you whipped out your phone and attempted to take a picture. After taking in the realization of your phone being dead, you frowned and put your phone back in.

"Hansol! Hyung! Don’t speak English please!" You heard someone say and your head jolted up to see three tall attractive boys approaching the cafe.

Your eyes widened and you decided to turn around to avoid any awkward eye contact. Maybe they speak English and can help me? You thought and entered the cafe right after they did.

You cleared your throat before entering the line. You were about to say something until the three boys started to talk. You stopped yourself there and just stood there awkwardly with your suitcase.

After they ordered, they went to the side and waited for their orders. You took a deep breath in and tried your best to communicate with your broken Korean speech.

The person seemed to be confused and you sighed in frustration. “Do you know how to speak English?” You asked the person and he shook his head.

"Then never mind, sorry for wasting your time," you said as you walked towards a table near a window. You pulled the chair and took a seat. You sighed as you stared out of the window.

Should I go and ask them for help? You thought. Before going over and intruding their conversation, you decided to casually glance over to make it seem like you were just looking around the cafe.

As you looked back, you unfortunately made eye contact with one of the guys. The boy had jet black hair and beautiful black eyes; he was also very cute. He smiled but being the awkward person you are, you quickly glanced away.

Was that unintentional or intentional eye contact? Was he smiling at me? You questioned about the short eye contact you both made. You casually tapped your fingers on the table and took another glance at them.

It was the second time looking over there and you made eye contact again. This time, you maintained it for about 10 seconds before breaking away again.

Should I go and ask for help? You sat there and debated whether or not you should go. Maybe he’s nice and who knows? He possibly might be willing too. 

You finally mustered up the courage and got out of seat. However, they also got up and walked towards the exit. Your mouth hung agape as you watched them walk out of the shop.

Well what do you think you’re doing?! Go after them!! You quickly grabbed your suitcase and pulled it across the shop as you chased after them.

When you left the shop however, your suitcase decided to roll over and knock itself down which made you stumble a bit. Stupid suitcase. You fixed up the position of your suitcase and proceeded to walk.

However the moment you turned around, you collided with something. You quickly stepped away from the thing you bumped into, well person. “Ah! M-Mianhaeyo,” you stuttered and bowed as an apology.

"Oh, sorry it was my fault," the person said and you stood straight. You eyes widened as you made eye contact with the person you collided with. "Y-you," you stammered.

It was the boy that you made eye contact with earlier. He gave a confused look and you cleared your throat. “Uhh, I mean hi, hi there,” you tried playing it off cool.

He awkwardly laugh and you nervously giggled as well. “Uh, I was wondering, if you um, know how to speak English?” You asked and secretly crossed your fingers behind your back.

"Yeah I just so happen do, do you need help with something or?" He asked in English and you sighed in major relief. Thank god. You were able to find someone who spoke English and it seemed like he knew how to speak it fluently too.

"Okay, so um, I’m supposed to meet my sister at this park but I have no idea where it is. I was uh, wondering if you can help me?" You asked as you gave him the piece of paper you were holding in your hand.

"Sure, the park is just down here," he replied and motioned you to follow him. "Oh and how exactly did you know that I speak English?" You nervously chuckled and tucked a piece of loose hair behind your ear.

"Well uh, I overheard one of your friends, the taller one, telling you not to speak English so I assumed that you knew?" You explained and he looked at you weirdly.

Great going, he thinks you’re a stalking now. You mentally slapped yourself for coming out as a stalkerish person. “And I’m in desperate need for someone to help me since this is my first time in Korea,” you added on.

"Oh, I know how you feel. It was the same for me too," he said and you walked towards the edge of the street. "Well the park is just across the street so I’m glad I could help. I’ll be leaving now," he said.

Please don’t leave cute looking hero. Without you knowing, you unintentionally moved your arms and grabbed his wrist. He turned around and chuckled.

"Uh, since I’m new here, c-can you please help me?" You managed to say. "Well, I guess I can. I’m not that busy so sure," he replied. Just when you were about to say something, someone from behind had bumped into you which caused you to fall towards the guy.

"Ah I’m sorry," you said and bowed. "It’s fine but we should quickly cross," he said as you nodded. You both quickly ran across the street right before the street light turned.

"Oh yeah, I never caught your name. I’m Joshua or Jisoo, which ever one is fine," he said and extended his hand. "I’m ________. N-Nice to meet you Jisoo," you said before shaking his hand.

"Well it’s nice to meet you too ________," Jisoo said before releasing your hand. "Do you have anyone to you around though? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind helping you around it’s just strange to see such a pretty girl wandering around the streets alone," he said and smiled.

You both started to walk into the beautiful park. “A-ah,” you blushed and re-tucked the strand of hair behind your ear. “Well you see, my sister was supposed to pick me up at the airport but she called me to tell me to meet her somewhere here. So I took a taxi,” you explained half of the situation.

"Then what happened? I’m sure the taxi would be willing to take you from the airport to the park though," he said. "Well um, I sort of, some what got kicked off the taxi for not having enough money," you said and awkwardly giggled a bit.

You saw him bite his lip to hold back his laughter. “Don’t worry, go ahead and laugh at me. I always get into these type of situations,” you said and laughed.

Soon enough, he also bursted out laughing. “Well that must be unfortunate for you,” he said. “Yeah but I was able to meet a cute guy like you to help me around,” you quickly said.

You looked away to hide the blush that was quickly spreading to your cheeks. “You shouldn’t hide your beautiful face you know,” he said. You slowly looked towards him who also had a bit of a blush on his cheeks.

"Well, we should go find your sister. She must be somewhere around here," he said and you nodded.

For the past 20 minutes of running around the park and goofing around, you weren’t able to find your sister. On the bright side, you got to know each other better.

You found out that he was the same age as you too and was also from America. He also spent most of his time there too like how you did. “Stupid sister,” you mumbled as you sat down at a nearby bench.

"Well, you should try calling for your sister," Jisoo panted as he sat down next to you. "About that, my phone died," you said and pulled out your phone to show him.

"You can borrow my phone," he offered. He pulled out his phone and passed it to you. "A-are you sure? I mean, I could just go and use a payphone instead," you asked and blinked.

He nodded and he unlocked his phone. “There, just punch in the number and hopefully, she’ll pick up,” he said. You quickly punched in the number and pressed the call button.

"I suggest you moving away from me if she does pick up. I’ll be yelling a lot so I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be seen with a crazy yelling girl," you warned him and he shook his head.

"Don’t worry, it’s fine," he said. After about a few more rings, your sister had finally pick up. "Hell-" "Where have you been?!" You shouted through the phone.

"Uh, where are you? I’ve been looking for you at the airport," you heard your sister say. "Where am I? WHERE AM I?! You told me to meet you at the park! The question isn’t where I am, the question is where are YOU,” you made sure you emphasized the ‘I’ and the ‘you’ as you slowly let the anger out at your older sister.

"I did? Oh, I’ll come now then," your sister said casually. "Yes you did! You said so through the phone! You better come now and quick before I go insane because of you," you said.

"That isn’t the way you should talk to your older sister. Oh and who’s phone number is this? I don’t remember you changing your phone number," your sister said.

"I’m borrowing someone’s phone due to someone making me take a taxi, get kicked out and wander the streets to finally find a person who spoke English to help me!" You shouted.

You could feel the stares from everyone passing by but you didn’t care. You had finally got a hold of your sister and this was the time where you could let out all the anger you had bottled up inside.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I’m coming," you sister said. Before you could say anything else, your sister had ended the call on you. "Stupid sister!" You said and turned off the phone.

"Thanks for lending me your phone," you handed back his phone. "No problem," he said before tucking his phone back into his pocket. "Oh and sorry for all the stares people kept giving me. They must’ve of thought you were as crazy as me too," you apologized and he laughed.

"It’s fine. I did the same when I was left behind before too," he said and you laughed. You both continued to talk to each other for another hour and soon enough, the scenery changed.

The sun was setting and the sky was painted with an array of pink, yellow and orange. The clouds seemed to slowly fade away as the glow of the moon came out.

"I sincerely apologize for wasting your day. You seem to be busy since you did say you were preparing to debut with a group," you said and got up. You bowed 90 degrees and he pulled you up.

"You don’t have to be so formal, it’s fine," he reassured you as you stood up straight. You were about to say something until you heard someone shout your name.

”_____! _________!” You turned around to see your sister running towards you. You took a deep breath and tried your best to restrain yourself from shouting at her again.

”______, there you are, I thought you’d be- Oh I’m sorry to interrupt your date,” she said and backed away. You silently scolded her and turned to him.

"I’m so sorry about my crazy sister," you said. He laughed, "Boy, you sure do like apologizing a lot." You nodded and laughed along. "Well, maybe you should could apologize to me by giving me your phone number?" He asked slyly and gave you a wide smile.

You tried to hold back your smile but you just let it show through you. It’s worth a try right? He’s cute, he’s nice, he’s sweet, he’s caring and who knows? He might even be your boyfriend.

"Sure, I’d like that," you said. He handed you his phone and you punched in your phone number and handed back his phone. "Well, text me and hopefully, once my phone is charged, I’ll be able to text you back," you said. 

"Well, it was nice meeting a beautiful girl like you," he said and you nodded. "It was nice meeting a cute guy like you too," you replied. "Well, I’ll have to go now, see you another time?" He nodded and you turned around to leave but he grabbed your wrist.

He kissed your cheek and said, “See you another time.” He turned to leave which left you in awe. You felt your cheeks turn red and your smile turned into a wide grin.

"See? It’s not that bad to leave you alone in a foreign city of which you’ve never been at for a couple of hours," your sister said. "Oh shut up, this doesn’t mean anything!" You said and playfully pushed her.

"So when’s the wedding?" She joked and you rolled your eyes. For the rest of the night, your sister couldn’t stop teasing you. You also couldn’t get much sleep due to texting too much. 

Well….I finished it…I’m really sorry for the lack of one shots from last week. I was in a current state of writer’s block and I became really busy too.

This week I might not be able to release many one shots but I’ll try. Lots of after school activities are eating out my time but I’ll try my best to!

Oh and, the requested one shot of Mingyu x Reader x Wonwoo will be out shortly!

-Admin L