Jisoo 03

Seventeen One Shots!

Here, have some Jisoo love too~

Sleeping

It was a beautiful evening and the sky was filled with arrays of blue and pink. With the sky having a mixture of blue and pink, it looked as if the clouds were floating cotton candies.

You were sitting outside your porch, enjoying the beautiful scenery as you waited for your boyfriend, Jisoo, to come over. You were having a movie date at your house since you guys wanted to be left alone and not be in such a crowded room.

Your parents were also out of town for the weekend so it wouldn’t be so awkward with your parents always questioning him. Your sister was also over at a friend’s house so you had the house all to yourself.

You were listening to your music as you patiently waited for your boyfriend to arrive. You hummed along to the tune of the songs and leaned back into your chair. You closed your eyes and sat down in a comfortable state as you waited.

Soon enough, your humming turned into the lyrics of the song and you started to softly sing along to it. You opened your eyes when a voice startled you, “You know, you’re a really good singer. I don’t know why you’re so afraid of singing in front of me.”

You jumped up from your seat the moment you saw Jisoo standing in front of you. You hugged him and he chuckled as you guys embraced each other.

"You’re here! I thought you would have to cancel due to practice," you said. You took out your headphones and stopped the music on your phone. The two of you let go of each other and he wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You know I wouldn’t cancel a date and I always keep my promises," Jisoo replied. He pecked your lips and giggled. "Oh and about that singing," he said.

You lightly hit his chest and he chuckled, “It’s true you know. I’m not lying.” “Well thank you but I don’t think I can ever sing out loud since you might be sneaking around, trying to hear it,” you joked.

He pouted at you and stuck out his bottom lip, “You don’t have to worry! We should do a duet together though.” You thought about it for a second then nodded your head, “I guess we should.”

He smiled and leaned in a for a kiss. The kiss lasted until the sun finally set and the sky turned into the beautiful dark blue colour. “We should go inside before we get bitten by mosquitoes,” you said.

He nodded and you opened the door. You took off your slippers and flopped onto the couch afterwards. After he took off his shoes, he plopped onto the couch next to you.

"What movie should we watch?" He asked and you shrugged your shoulders. You got up from the couch and took a stack of DVDs from the bottom of the TV table.

"You choose, I picked last time," you said and he closed his eyes. He ran his hand up and down the stack of DVDs until he came to a halt. You took out the DVD that he landed at and stuck it into the DVD player.

"I guess we’re watching Spirited Away then," Jisoo said and you nodded. You went to the kitchen and got the popcorn. You walked back and placed it onto the glass table as you sat down next to Jisoo.

As the movie progressed, you could feel him move a bit closer towards you. You giggled and moved next to him. You rested your head onto his shoulder and said, “If you wanted us to cuddle while watching you should say so.”

He laughed and pecked your cheek before returning to watch the movie. You bent towards the table and grabbed the bowl of popcorn. You placed it onto your lap before leaning back against his shoulder.

After about half an hour, you got a bit bored so you decided to throw the popcorn up in the air and catch it with your mouth. You were however, unsuccessful since the piece of popcorn landed on Jisoo’s face.

"Oops, sorry," you whispered. He chuckled and took a piece of popcorn too. Instead of aiming up and catching with his mouth, he lightly threw it at your face.

"Hey!" You pouted and he smirked. "Revenge!" He said. "Oh it’s on!" You sat on the other end of the couch as he sat opposite from you. You both took a handful of popcorn as you placed the empty bowl onto the table.

Soon enough, there was a mini war of throwing popcorn. “Gah! Stop being Mr.Perfect and let it hit your face for once!” You said. So far, each popcorn you threw at him, he caught it perfectly in his mouth.

"Until you catch one," he replied. On the other hand, you were very unsuccessful of catching it in your mouth. There were many close calls were it hit the corner of your mouth but fell off shortly afterward.

You continued to throw it at each other and you were still unsuccessful. You groaned as the both of you were down to about 15 pieces of popcorn left.

"You can do it _______!" Jisoo encouraged you as he laughed. He threw more pieces of popcorn and you were unsuccessful for all the 14 throws. "Last one," he said and he threw it at you.

This time, you were finally able to catch it but you didn’t have anymore popcorn left since you gave the rest of yours to Jisoo. He ran out before but you wanted to be successful at catching popcorn with your mouth.

"YES! FINALLY!" You shouted. You got off the couch and jumped in happiness. "Congratulations but you don’t have anything to hit me with so you’ll have to deal with a different but better prize," he said.

You titled your head as you sat down next to him. “What’s the prize?” You asked with a curious tone. “This,” he said. He leaned over to you and kissed you on the lips.

You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He gently placed you down onto the couch and you continued to have a mini kissing session.

It would have been longer but the loud boom from the TV made you both jump and break apart. “Well that didn’t at all, kill the mood,” Jisoo said sarcastically.

You giggled as you sat up. You fixed his hair and your own too before going back to watching the movie.

The movie was almost done and you were nearly in tears as the ending was nearly approaching. You sniffled and wiped the tears that were b in your eyes.

Though you weren’t the only one who was crying, you heard faint sniffles coming from Jisoo. You turned your head towards Jisoo and you tried your best to stifle a laugh.

"Oh hush, don’t act like it’s not an emotional movie," Jisoo said and you giggled as you linked arms with Jisoo. "Tissues?" You asked and lifted the tissue box up for him.

"Thank you," he said. He took a tissue and wiped away the tears that were cascading down his face. "That was an emotional movie," you agreed with him.

The credits came rolling in and you got up from the couch. You took out the DVD and placed it back into the right box. “Which movie next?” He asked.

You did the same from what he did before. You closed your eyes and ran your hand through the stack of DVDs that was set onto the table. You stopped and opened your eyes to see that you stopped at UP.

"Oh great, another emotional movie," you said. Jisoo chuckled and he took a random DVD from the stack. "Let’s just watch this," he said. He threw the DVD at you and you placed it into the DVD player.

You got up from the ground and went back to cuddling with Jisoo. The movie started and you unexpectedly yawned. “Tired?” He asked and you shook your head.

"No, just yawning is contagious," you replied with another yawn. He also yawned too and you laughed. "See?" "You are right, it is contagious," he said and laughed.

Halfway through the movie, you fell asleep on him. He glanced at you and quietly chuckled to himself. He carefully lifted you off his shoulder and onto the couch.

He got up from the couch and turned off the movie. Jisoo then went ahead and used a blanket to tuck you in. He kissed your forehead and whispered a good night into your ear.

"Stay with me please," you mumbled and he quietly laughed. "Okay, let me just text my parents," he said. He quickly sent a text to his parents saying that he’ll be staying over and for them not to worry.

"Only for a bit," he said. Luckily, your couch was fairly wide so there was more than enough room for you to cuddle together. He crawled onto the couch and you smiled at him.

Your eyes were half open, half closed since it was nearly 12 o’clock. “Hey Jisoo,” you softly whispered. “Yeah _______?” He whispered back.

You smiled at the sound of his voice. “I love you,” you said. He smiled and held you close towards his chest, “I love you too.” He was about to say something until he heard faint snores coming from you.

"Good night," he whispered into your ear. Jisoo was about to get up and leave after about 20 minutes of staying with you but he eventually fell asleep with you too.

The two of you slept peacefully in each others’ arms. That is until you were awoken from the sound of camera clicks from your sister’s phone.

Another one shot for the night! :) Hoped you enjoyed!

-Admin L