12DWS: Soonyoung 04

Seventeen One Shots!

Well I apologize for posting these so late but...here you go!

Fun in the Snow

A blanket of snow covered the city and lit up the streets. Truly, winter was a beautiful season. However, it wasn’t too pretty when a storm hit the city and left it with mounts of snow. This left shoveling to be hell, but even worse when Soonyoung, your boyfriend, wasn’t helping out much and decided to play in the snow.

"Come on! It’s more fun to play in the snow than shovel," Soonyoung said. He made a motion with his hands, telling you to come and play with him. "I can’t Soonyoung! It’ll be hard for me to drive if I don’t do it now," you explained and continued to shovel. Soonyoung’s grin immediately turned into a frown as he walked out the snow banks and advanced towards you.

"You know, it’ll be more helpful if you decided to he-" Midway of your sentence, you felt yourself being lifted up into the air. Letting out a shriek, you pounded Soonyoung’s back, shouting at him to let go but he ignored your constant pleads.

"YAH! KWON SOONYOUNG! PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Looking up, you suddenly realized you were moving further and further away from your house. Your eyes widened and you whacked his head. "Where the heck are you taking me?!" "Oh relax noona! I’ll be taking you on a snow adventure!" He said in a calm tone. 

"At least let me down," you said. He chuckled and shook his head. "If I did, you’d run away from me," Soonyoung said. "Well I’m not going to since we’re already so far away from my house and that I can’t run in snow," you said. Either way, you had no energy at all. All of it was lost from hitting Soonyoung and shoveling the snow from early on.

Soonyoung sighed and gently placed you onto the ground. “We’re here!” He said with a grin. You raised a brow at him as he placed his hands on your shoulders. He spun you around to see many children with their parents, fooling around in the snow. You laughed and turned back around to face him.

"So you wanted to play in the snow with me that badly? To the point you had to bring me to the park?” You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his neck. “Well of course! It’s my day off and I figured since it’s so pretty outside, why not do some outdoor activities?” He explained with a goofy grin. His arms hung loosely around your waist as he leaned down to peck you on the lips.

"Aish, since we’re already here…," you quickly crouched down and picked up a chunk of snow. Within a split second, you threw it at Soonyoung’s face and ran off into the shining white field. "Oh I’ll get you!" He shouted and chased after you. 

For a good 10 minutes, you were able to get out of Soonyoung’s sight and quickly hid behind a pine tree. “Oh man, that was a workout,” you whispered to yourself. As you peeked out on the left side of the tree, you took a quick glance around the field and Soonyoung was no where to be found.

"Boo!" You jumped and turned around to see who it was but your vision was blocked as you felt a cold object fly towards your face. It was colder than you imagined and you quickly wiped it off with your glove. As you wiped the snow out of your eyes, you saw Soonyoung rolling on the ground, laughing as he pointed at you. 

"It’s not funny!" You said, trying to guilt trip him. Despite what you said, you indeed, did find it quite hilarious. "But you looked like the abominable snowman with all that snow covering your face!" He said, in between breaths. Oh man, is this boy gonna get it back hard…

You decided to pull a quick prank on him and collapsed on your back. “Ah! I think I’m getting frostbite! It feels really weird!” You said as you covered your face. Suddenly, he stopped laughing and you heard his footsteps grow louder as he approached you. 

"Let me see," he said in a stern tone. He gently removed your hands to see you smirking at him. You lightly tapped his nose and left some of the snow on his skin. "Gotcha!" You giggled at him. He couldn’t help but smile at how cute you were.

"Well I must say that you deserve a punishment," he said. "Oh yeah?" He chuckled and pinned your arms down. Leaning down into your ear, he whispered in a deep voice, "Yeah." Soonyoung moved back and slowly leaned in for a kiss. 

The kiss was lingering and made you want more. As his grip loosened on your arms, you placed your hands on his neck to deepen the kiss. His arms moved to your waist and he pulled back. He showered you with kisses on your cheek and then left pecked your lips once more.

"Was that the best punishment or what?" He asked. You shyly nodded your head, a faint shade of pink on your cheeks. "But I have something better in store for us," you said and winked at him. He titled his head to the side, curious at what you were planning.

"Well it involves going back to my house and," you paused and tapped his chest, making small circles on it. "And?" He asked impatiently. "Doing something…fun," you said and winked at him.

[***] 

"Isn’t it fun Soonyoung-ah?" You shouted with a devious grin. You were able to successfully lure him back to your house. He was currently shoveling the rest of the snow on your driveway as you sat in the garage, enjoying your hot beverage.

"You’re too cruel noona!" Soonyoung shouted as he made a fake crying face. You giggled at his cringe-worthy actions. "The faster you shovel, the more time we get to cuddle!" 

His face lighten up as he doubled his pace of shoveling. Winter was too bad…playing in the snow definitely has its benefits. 

I'm pretty sure I describe the feelings of frostbite incorrectly...but oh well!

Hoped you liked it!

-Admin L