12DWS: Doyoon 02

Seventeen One Shots!

In this one shot, I’m assuming Doyoon is in hopes of becoming an actor. Enjoy!

Messes

"Can you pass me the candy canes Doyoon-ah?" Your boyfriend gladly handed you the candy as he watched you decorate the gingerbread house. Christmas was just around the corner and you were rushing to finish the house just in time for the party.

Although you planned for this to be a great opportunity to bond with Doyoon, it ended up with him watching you build it as he sits and stares (also occasionally stealing some sweets here and there).

Though, he didn’t mind sitting there and watching you, he was slowly getting impatient. “Noona, can we go cuddle and watch some movies instead of doing this?” He pouted and tried to convince you with his aegyo.

Usually it worked on you but you shook your head, “I have to finish this by the party Doyoon-ah. I’m almost done though!” You reassured him and finished the sides of the house.

"Ah! I forgot to buy the other candy!" You face palmed yourself for being so forgetful and rushed towards the door. Doyoon followed behind you and tilted his head.

"Can you finish the rest as I go buy the candy?" You asked him as you zipped up your jacket. He nodded and closed the door behind you.

Leaving Doyoon alone with the gingerbread house was quite worrying, since you never know what can happen. However, you decided to trust him and proceeded towards the supermarket.

[***]

Knocking on the door, you patiently waited for Doyoon to unlock it for you. As the door swung open, your eyes widened at the sight of Doyoon’s unsightly appearance.

Frosting was smeared all over his face and clothing with some gummies sticking on them. Staring him from head to toe, he was wearing a huge grin and pulled you inside towards the kitchen.

You nearly had a heart attack looking at the gingerbread house. The roof was placed unevenly and the sides of the house looked as if it were to collapse any second.

Frosting was spread unevenly and was splattered everywhere on the kitchen counter as the candy was slowly sliding off, one by one. “D-Doyoon-ah,” you said as you approached the nearly destroyed gingerbread house.

"Do you like it? I tried my best!" He said in a cheery voice, he was smiling and awaiting your response. You couldn’t possibly say that you hated it but you turned to Doyoon and sighed. "What did you do to it?" You asked him with an obvious annoyed tone.

"W-What do you mean? You asked me to decorate it so I did," he said with a slightly pained expression. He slowly approached you and backed you up against the counter.

"Well, I know you tried your best and all but y-" He cut you off by taking some of the icing and smearing it against your cheek. He chuckled before kissing you on the forehead.

"Jagiya, don’t worry, I didn’t mess it up, I used the scrap cookies to make that horrific mess. I just wanted to mess with you," he explained with a devious smile on his face. "W-What?" You were utterly confused and blinked at him as a blank expression covered your face.

"Looks like you didn’t notice the finished house over there," he pointed to the left and you saw a perfectly intact, completed gingerbread house on the living room table. "Oh," was all you said as you stared at the ground to hide your embarrassment.

You figured you’d get back at him so you pretended to cry. “Aw, don’t cry noona,” Doyoon said. He lifted your chin up and he was shocked to see you smirking. “I suppose I should get my revenge now,” you said as you took a good chunk of icing and smeared it across his face.

Laughing, you weren’t cautious enough to see Doyoon flick a good handful of sugar at your clothes. “Hey! I’ll get you back for that!” You shouted as Doyoon quickly ran towards the living room. “Come get me!” He said laughing.

The rest of the day was spent fooling around, cuddling and watching some movies. It was quite an enjoyable day.

Pardon my rushed ending but I hope you enjoyed it!

-Admin L