Jisoo 01

Seventeen One Shots!

I wasn’t so sure if you wanted it as a short scenario or one shot but I decided to make it a one shot! I hope you enjoy it! c:

 

Learning How to Swim


It was a terribly hot day and you were inside your house with your boyfriend, Jisoo. Of course, it was much cooler in your air conditioned home but Jisoo kept on bugging you to go to his house and swim for awhile.

"I already said no like a million times Jisoo! No!" You said and continued to flip through channels on the TV. "Wae _______? Come on! It’ll be fun!" Jisoo persisted. You ignored him and continued to watch Running Man.

Jisoo pouted and stopped bugging you for a few minutes until he got an idea. “This is the only time we get to spend time with each other because of my busy schedule and you chose to spend it like this? No fun at all?” Jisoo said and tried his best to hide his smirk since he knew that guilt tricking you always worked. Always.

"You can’t make me feel guilty! I don’t want to go swim!" You said and turned off the TV. You were about to leave until he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down. He pinned you down with him on top.

"Why won’t you come swim then?" He asked as you tried squirming out of his grip. "I-I just don’t want to," you replied with a straight face, trying not to blow your cover of not knowing how to swim.

"Are you afraid of my parents or something? If you are, they’re already perfectly fine with you, they practically love you," he said and smiled. You shook your head.

"Then are you afraid of water or something?" he tried asking again. You shook your head again and he sighed. There was a quiet moment for a while until he spoke up, "Let me take another guess, you don’t know how to swim right?"

Your eyes widened a bit and your cheeks turned slightly pink. “N-no, I-I know how to swim,” you replied, stuttering a bit. “You are, aren’t you?” he said, smirking. “No! I’ll prove it to you!” You said quickly without even realizing what you just said.

He smirked, “Great! Let’s go then.” You mentally face palmed yourself as you grabbed your stuff and him, dragging you to his not so far away house.

As you reached there, you were shaking quite a bit since you were afraid of going into the water and making a fool of yourself by drowning. You were already changed into your swim suit and you went out to the pool since Jisoo said he’d meet you there.

You looked around the yard for him but no signs. Huh, he might still be changing, you thought and just stood in front of the edge of the pool. You had a stare down with it as you waited. Hoping the pool wouldn’t act so ‘evil’ to you.

”______!” You heard Jisoo shout. You turned around to be embraced tightly by him and then next thing you knew, you were dragged underwater. He brought you down into the water with him.

You started panicking a bit from your inability to swim. You accidentally swallowed some water and started to drown. Jisoo noticed you and brought you up to the surface.

You gasped for air and you gripped onto your boyfriend tightly. “YAH! HONG JISOO!” You shouted at him. “I could’ve died you know! I, I could’ve went unconscious! Or even be in a coma!” You started to ramble on about what could’ve happened until he pecked your lips to shut you up.

"You should’ve just said that you didn’t know how to swim, either way, I wouldn’t let my girlfriend drown like that! What kind of cruel human being do you think I am?" He said and laughed.

"A very cruel one. To know his girlfriend didn’t know how to swim and yet drags her underwater," you said bluntly. He chuckled and said, "Well if you want me to continue to be a cruel boyfriend, shall I let go of you?"

Your eyes widened and you hugged him tighter. “Don’t you dare Hong Jisoo! Don’t you dare!” You replied as he kept on laughing. “Okay, okay, fine, how about I teach you how to swim in the more shallow area?” he suggested. You vigorously nodded your head as he led you to the shallow area.

"You won’t drown here so it’s fine to let go," he said and you slowly, very, very slowly let go of him. "Okay, so follow after me," he said.

He demonstrated a simple and you attempted it but failed miserably. He laughed at you as he wrapped his arms around yours to demonstrate. “Like this,” he said and your cheeks turned a tint of pink.

After about about half an hour left, you finally learned, a basic . You were able to swim and you weren’t as scared as you were before. “Thanks Jisoo,” you said and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you gift.

"You missed," he smiled. You raised a brow in question and he pointed to his lips. "Not if you can catch me!" You said as you dove underwater and swam away from him.

You looked back to see Jisoo catching up pretty quickly. You swam up to gasp for air then back down to be caught by Jisoo. You both smiled at each other then leaned for in for a kiss underwater.

After a long water, you both were losing air so you surfaced to the water for some. “I win,” he said and went in for another kiss. You leaned in but you moved to peck him on the cheek. 

He pouted and you stuck out your tongue at him playfully. “One more kiss? Please?” He asked and went in anyways without a reply. This time, you let him.

Let’s just say it was more than just one kiss.

I hope you enjoyed it Anon! It wasn’t the best because my mind isn’t fully cleared of what happened recently in my life but I tried my best. I made it fluffy as it can be since there wasn’t a genre included. Here’s the Jisoo Love you’ve requested though. c;

-Admin L