Mingyu/Wonwoo 01

Seventeen One Shots!

*Note: This is all in Wonwoo’s perspective!

Well I didn’t know if you wanted this kind of misunderstanding but um here it is!

If it wasn’t what you wanted then just tell me. I sometimes do get messed up while writing one shots. Well, here it is!

Beware….not the best I wrote tbh

Misunderstanding

I sat up and adjusted my position since I was slouching too much. I was in the middle of talking to Samuel and I played around with his hat. “Hyung, I have a question,” Samuel said and took his hat back from my grasp.

"What is it Samuel?" I asked and he adjusted his hat on his head. "Do you like _______?" He asked and I felt my cheeks burn up a bit. I tried my best to keep a straight face while answering, "No, why?"

"LIES! LIES! You do! Your face says it all!" He shouted and pointed towards me multiple times as if I had been caught committing homicide of some sort. "Okay, okay you caught me but don’t tell her or anyone else," I said as I raised my hand up in defeat.

It was weird telling Samuel about my crush since he was much younger and the only other person that knew was Mingyu.

"Okay but you should tell her! You guys match!" He said and I chuckled as I tousled his hair around once I managed to get his hat off his head. "Maybe," I replied and placed his hat on his head once again before I got up.

I saw Seungkwan walk through the door and I walked up to him. “Hey Seungkwan, do you know where Mingyu is?” I asked him and he nodded his head.

"I think I saw him in the one of the rooms in the hall over there, I think he was talking to someone hyung," he replied and pointed towards the door he just came out from. "Thanks Seungkwan-ah," I replied as I walked through the door.

I proceeded to walk down the halls and I heard some distinct yelling. I approached the room at the end of the hallway and the yelling got louder. I pressed my ear against the door and tried to hear the voices.

"Mingyu-ah! Don’t tell him!" I heard someone say. The voice sounded like a feminine voice. "I can’t promise anything!" I heard a deeper voice say and I immediately knew it was Mingyu. Though the girl’s voice was a bit unclear.

"We can’t tell Wonwoo yet Mingyu!" I heard the girl say and giggle. "Why not? We’ve been hiding it for too long!" I heard Mingyu say. "______, let’s just tell him before he misunderstands! It’s best to say I mean the others don’t know yet either."

I stepped back a bit and my eyes widened. W-were they dating? W-what secret were they hiding? I thought to myself. So many questions ran through my mind but I decided to shake it off as I listened to more of their conversation.

"I’ll tell everyone if you tell Wonwoo," I heard Mingyu say. "Wae? I’m too embarrassed to!" I heard ______ say. "Please? I mean come on! It’ll be for the best or else I’ll have to tell him and it wouldn’t be so great if I did," I heard Mingyu say.

"Okay fine, I’ll think about it," _______ said. "Now, because of all that you owe me!" Mingyu shouted. "Let me do it!" I heard _______ playfully laugh and scream. I heard a their footsteps running around the room and then I heard a bang.

My eyes widened and I opened the door unintentionally. I walked into the room and it felt my heart was being stabbed. Mingyu was on top of _____ and they both turned their heads to look at me.

"What are you guys doing?" I spat at them. Mingyu seemed to have a anxious expression and he immediately got off of  _________. "Wait, Wonwoo-" "Don’t even start," I huffed and ran away to another room.

I opened the door to the first room down the hallway and slammed the door closed. “What was that?!” I shouted and saw a chair in front of me. There wasn’t anything else that I could unleash my anger out on so I decided to kick around the chair.

It wasn’t the best idea after about 2-3 kicks considering it decided to fall very hard onto my foot. I groaned and pushed the chair away. “What is my best friend doing with the girl I like?” I whispered to myself as I sat down in the corner of the room.

I mean, sure she isn’t mine but he knows how much I love her and how long I have too. It wasn’t some new developed crush at all. “Screw you Mingyu!” I shouted and punched the floor.

It wasn’t the best idea either since I punched it a bit too hard and caused great pain for my fist. I shook my hand and rubbed it, trying to make it better.

I stared at my knees then buried my face into my hands. I shook my head and tried to think of it as a nightmare but I wasn’t able to. “Why? Why? WHY?!” I shouted and sighed in frustration. I stared up at the ceiling and let my hands rest by my side.

"It was a misunderstanding," I heard someone say. I moved my head and I saw Mingyu standing at the door. "Go away," I said and looked away.

I heard his footsteps and I looked to see that he was sitting next to me. I scooted over to the side and he did the same. I kept scooting over until I hit the wall and he smiled as if it was a victory.

"It was a misunderstanding," he repeated. "Oh? It was a misunderstanding? To see my best friend on top of the girl I love?!" I shouted and looked away.

"Hyung, how long have you been listening to our conversation?" He asked. I didn’t bother answer and just stared at the blue painted wall. I heard him sigh, "Well I guess I won’t be telling you some interesting information about who _______ likes and such."

My eyes widened and I turned my head to look at him. He smirked and got up. “Well, I guess I’ll be-” “Tell me everything,” I blurted out. “First explain what you misunderstood,” he said and sat back down.

I gulped and took a deep breath in, “I overheard you guys talking about telling the other members something and her having to tell me something. You said it wasn’t so great if you did it and convinced her to do it. Then I opened the door after I heard a bang and saw you on top of her. You guys are dating aren’t you?”

Mingyu blinked then bursted into laughter. “W-what’s so funny?” I said and blinked at him as he fell down and laughed. “I was trying to tickle her and she tripped. She pulled me down with her.” “Then what about telling me and the other members something?” I asked.

"She said that if she has to tell you her secret, I have to tell the members mine," he said and sat back up after wiping his tears. "What secret?" I questioned him and he got up. "Well since you’re here, I’ll tell you first since it’s fair you told me yours," he said.

He stretched a bit and then yawned. “I like _______’s sister,” he stated and I got up as well. “And you tell me now?” I said and laughed. “Well, yes I was going to tell you earlier but you weren’t around,” he said and started to walk out of the room.

"Follow me," he said and left the room. I started to follow him and we went back into the practice room to the smaller room. I saw him grab something before entering the room and raised a brow as I entered the room as well."Okay, you asked me for advice to confess to ________ right?" He asked.

"Uh, yes," I said and he pulled out a rose from his back pocket. "Give her this, she told me she loves roses and then just confess afterwards," he said. "Now, go and confess to her!"

I shook my head, “Nope, no, no, no way! Not yet!” “Then, I’ll tell her for you,” he joked and laughed. I laughed as I hit his arms, “Don’t you dare!” “Not unless you promise to confess to her!” He said.

"She’ll reject for sure though!" I said and he sighed as he shook his head. "I guarantee you, 100% that she will not reject you,” he said and he made sure he emphasized the not. 

I shook my head and he hit me on the head with the rose he held on his hand. “Hey! What was that for?” I laughed and took the rose from his hands as I playfully pushed him to the corner. “Well I told you that she wouldn’t reject you! I promise you she won’t,” he said.

"I’ll confess if you confess to ________’s sister," I said and smirked as he blushed. "N-no way!" He said. "Then I guess, I’ll tell her for you,” I said and emphasized the I’ll. 

I tried to quickly open the door and escape but I was pulled back by Mingyu. “Okay, okay fine, fine, I promise I’ll confess to _______’s sister,” he said as he pulled me back in. He closed the door and handed me the rose I dropped.

"Okay, here, let’s go and confess to the girls we fell for," he smiled and we left the room. I took a deep breath in and prepared for the best.

Yeah…this wasn’t the best one shot I wrote since this is my very first time writing Member x Member. I should be banned from writing Member x Member. So feedback about this one shot yeah? Constructive criticism is always accepted.

This must be a record. I mean three one shots I wrote in a row, that’s new. Huh.

-Admin L