Seungcheol 01

Seventeen One Shots!

No more avoiding requests! Here you go~

I hope this was a good one shot. I had a bit of writer’s block for this so here it is Seungcheol anon requester! Here you go! ^^

A Hidden Side

Even though it was the teacher that asked me to bring the papers to Seungcheol, this is still very nerve wrecking. You thought as you paced around in the front of Seungcheol’s place.

"Hey! The girl that’s pacing around the front!" You heard someone shout and turned around. There were two boys that approached you. "Who are you and why are you pacing around here?" The taller boy said, he looked a bit taller than Seungcheol. The other boy who had look around the age of 13-15 nodded.

They both stared you up and down as you wondered why these two boys were here. Your eyes widened a bit as the thought struck you. “What does this girl want to do with us?” The younger boy said. “A fan maybe? Hey, what’s your name? Do you speak Korean?” The taller boy said. This place is the dorm he shares with his other group members of Seventeen. You thought.

You mentally face palmed yourself for not remembering an important detail. You’ve never met any of the Seventeen members except for the four oldest of the group; Doyoon, Junghan, Joshua or well Jisoo and of course, your lovely boyfriend Seungcheol.

"T-that…I-I uh…um," you stammered since you were never really good with talking to strangers. "What is she saying?" The younger looking boy said and they came a bit closer to you until you heard someone. "_______!"

You turned around to see Seungcheol and mentally sighed in relief. “What do you guys think you’re doing to my girlfriend?” He asked as he pulled you towards him protectively. “You should be in practice right now!” “M-Mianhae hyung,” the younger one said.

"S-she was just being a bit suspicious for pacing around so w-we were curious as t-to why," the taller one stuttered. Seungcheol sighed, "Instead of questioning strangers, you should be in practice! Now go before I’ll scold you even more!"

They quickly bowed to the both of you and scurried away. They had a bit of a frightened look as they ran away. “S-sorry if I scared you too,” Seungcheol said as he scratched his neck.

You shook your head and smiled, “No it’s fine, I thought you were cool when you saved me from being so anxious just now!” He turned away to hide the massive blush that was creeping onto his face.

"Oh that’s right! The teacher asked me to-" You were cut off by a kiss. You weren’t so used to kissing him so often since it was only about 1-2 weeks of dating. Also the fact that he’s the first boyfriend you ever had.

He pulled away after noticing a bit of an anxious look on your face. “S-sorry, I didn’t realize that you-” “I-it’s alright, it should be me apologizing,” you said as you awkwardly looked away.

After about a moment of awkward silence, he bursted into laughter. “You’re just so kind _______,” he said and you blushed. You checked the time on your watch and handed him the papers. “Well I shouldn’t be taking up your practice time and I have to get to work so I’ll see you soon,” you said.

"Oh and Seungcheol, who were those two boys from before?" You asked. "The taller one well, the tallest one out of all of us is Kim Min Gyu and the shorter one is one of the maknaes, Lee Chan," Seungcheol explained.

"Oh, well, anyways, I should get going, I’ll see you tomorrow at school," you said. You turned to leave but turned around which made Seungcheol raise a brow. "I forgot to do something," you said as you pecked his cheeks. He blushed and hugged you tight before letting you go. "Annyeonghi gaseyo ________," he said and you departed to your work.

---

It was a terribly boring day also very hot too. The school had some activity planned for the afternoon and you were NOT looking forward to it at all. It was currently lunch and you lifted your hair as you fanned your neck.

"Why must it be so hot?" You said and put your hair up into a ponytail. "The humidity is supposedly going to rise today to about 38°C," your friend Sungryung said. You groaned and rested your head on the desk.

"So, enough about us and our love lives, what about you and you know?" You devious friend, Ahyun said. "Huh? Oh, nothing so far," you replied bluntly. You weren’t much of a talker or thinker during extreme heat. All your mind seems to do is go blank.

"Awe, tell me if anything happens though!" Sungryung said and you nodded as you closed your eyes. "Though he’s a jerk to everyone, he seems very sweet towards you," Ahyun commented. "He’s not a jerk," you replied with a yawn.

"Well, the cold tense atmosphere seems to mainly appear whenever he’s around," Ahyun said. "He’s sweet, caring, friendly-" "No need to list it, we know it’ll be a very long list," Sungryung said. You laughed lightly and got out of your seat.

"I’m going to buy some drinks, you guys want anything?" You asked as you yawned again. "No, but you should go wash your face or something, get something cold since you seem to be so tired," Sungryung said. "Get me some water," Ahyun said.

You nodded and left the classroom. On the way there you kept on yawning due to the extreme heat making you feel really tired. You quickly washed your face and went out of the bathroom.

You wondered if you should go and visit Seungcheol but it might be a bother. You wanted to see him at least once today and now was the perfect time since the vending machine was located right next to his classroom.

You quickly got the two drinks and turned around but you were stopped by three boys. “Hey there cute girl,” one of them said and you cleared your throat. There was an uncomfortable atmosphere for you and you tried your best to get out of it.

Seungcheol was nearly right in front of the classroom but didn’t notice it. “Hey, Seungcheol, isn’t that your girlfriend ________?” His friend, Doyoon asked. He glanced over and immediately walked out of the classroom mad as soon as he saw the group of boys flirting with you.

”_______!” You heard someone shout and turned around to see Seungcheol. He immediately pulled you over to him and shouted them off, “Yah! What do you want with my girlfriend?” They immediately scurried as soon as they realized you were Seungcheol’s girlfriend.

"T-thanks Seungcheol," you said. He pulled you into a quick hug, "Are you fine? Why were you here? Did you want to see me?" He bombarded you with questions. "I was here to buy some drinks to cool off," you replied. "I wanted to see you but I thought I was a bother."

"Aish, you aren’t a bother at all ______," he replied. "Well I should go, I’ll see you tomorrow," you said. You both waved goodbye and left. The moment you entered the classroom, Ahyun immediately dragged you to the corner of the room.

"Yah! What took you so long?" She asked as she snatched away her water. "Sorry, I took a while in the bathroom," you replied and opened up the bottle of juice.

"Were you meeting up with Seungcheol or something?" Sungryung asked. You blushed a bit but shook your head. "She’s blushing, she’s lying. What a terrible liar," Ahyun called you out.

"We’re curious about something though," Sungryung said quietly. You had a curious look on your face, "What is it?" "How come Seungcheol is very kind towards you when he scares like everyone on Earth?" Ahyun asked.

"He’s not that scary and I’m not sure why he is so kind towards me," you replied honestly. "Maybe he truly loves you? To be honest, I thought he was playing around with you so that’s why we’re so nervous and anxious," Sungryung replied.

"You guys are sweet but you don’t have to worry. The feelings are mutual," you reassured them. "Well if anything, we have your back and we’ll beat him up if he breaks your heart!" Ahyun said and flexed her invisible muscles.

You saw Sungryung’s eyes widened and pushed her arms down. “No we won’t but we will comfort you! Just no go and physically hurt him,” Sungryung said. You laughed at your friend’s ridiculousness.

"Enough about me! What about you and Myon eh?" You said and elbowed her. She blushed, "Nothing much. Myon and I are going fine. Perfect actually." She sat there and stared out blankly as she started to do her usually fantasizing about her boyfriend.

Ahyun choked on her water as she saw Myon, Sungryung’s boyfriend appear right behind her out of no where. You laughed and tossed a napkin towards Ahyun. “W-what’s so funny?” Sungryung asked and blinked.

"I-it’s nothing," Ahyun coughed. Myon quickly pecked Sungryung’s lips by surprise once she turned. She moved back quickly which left the three of you laughing like hyenas.

"Don’t worry Sungryungie, it’s just me," Myon replied and she pulled her chair back. "Don’t do that again!" She said and playfully hit him. "Don’t worry, I won’t," Myon replied and that led them to pecking each other lips.

"Where the hell is the teacher?" Ahyun said and looked around. "Stupid love birds everywhere." You laughed and threw paper at them to break them apart. "Yah! We’re at school so break it up!" You said.

"Break it up you stupid love birds!" Ahyun said and threw her empty water bottle at them. "Yah! That hurt a lot!" Sungryung said and rubbed her head.

The bell rang and you quickly got ready for the boring humid afternoon. Luckily, the day went by quickly. You walked out of the school and found your boyfriend leaning against the bike racks as he waited for you.

"Seungcheol!" You shouted and his head jolted up. His mouth formed into a smile once he saw you. You gave him a hug and started walking with him.

From the time he walked you from school to your home, it was filled with a lot of cute, funny moments for the both of you. It’s been a while since it’s been like this considering he’s been a bit busy recently.

You finally reached your house and you both frowned a bit. “Well, I-I’ll see you on Monday,” you said. He nodded and you kissed his cheek farewell.

You turned to leave but felt a slight tug on your arm. “Wait, we’re both free tomorrow so how about a date? S-since it is you’re birthday tomorrow,” He asked shyly and you blushed. “S-sure,” you replied and smiled. “O-okay, I’ll meet you at the usual store, usual time down here?” He asked and bit his lip as he scratched his neck.

You found it incredibly cute at how nervous he was and nodded. He grinned widely, “Great, I’ll see you tomorrow.” You both departed and after that, it left you smiling like a dork for the rest of the night.

---

You slammed your hand onto the alarm clock and groaned as you sat up. You took a glance at the time and your eyes widened. You quickly jumped out from bed and ran to your bathroom.

You had exactly 45 minutes to get ready and you started to panic. You did your daily morning routine; shower, brushing your teeth, etc. You quickly ran downstairs to eat breakfast since you knew that picking an outfit would take forever to decide.

Your older sister, Soojung, who was on the couch, watching morning shows was staring at you. “Why the sudden rush?” She asked and turned off the TV. “I woke up late and I have a date pwanled wifht Soenguchul,” you replied but mumbled the last part since you stuffed your face with some pancakes.

"You have a date planned with Seungcheol?" She asked and you nodded as you chugged a glass of water. "Well you aren’t very lady like eating so good luck with lunch," she replied. You rolled your eyes and continued to finish eating the pancakes.

You now had about 20 minutes left and you nearly choked on your food. You swallowed and walked over to your sister. “Can you please-” “I’m on it!” She said and jolted up the stairs. You laughed at Soojung and finished up eating.

You dumped the plate into the sink; not even giving a single care if it was broken. You ran up the stairs and into the room to see your sister having everything set up.

"Sit. I’ll turn this mess into a beautiful swan," she said. Although you had your doubts, you couldn’t deny since time was pressing on you. You sat down in the chair and let Soojung do her thing.

After about 7 minutes, she was finished. You stared into the mirror and was actually pleased you didn’t look like a clown. “Wow, thanks Soojung-unnie,” you said.

"It was a quick hairstyle I wanted to try and the outfit makes it look even cuter so thank you for being the person I needed to experiment on," she said and walked out of the room.

You laughed at your sister and grabbed a cute purse to match your outfit. You smiled at your outfit. You were wearing jean shorts, a white tank top with a dip dye sleeveless blouse on top. You were absolutely amazed with your sister’s work.

You checked the time and quickly ran downstairs. “Bye unnie!” You shouted as you left the house. You ran towards the usual meeting place which was near the school.

You saw Seungcheol sitting down underneath the tree and you smiled as you approached him. “Annyeong Seungcheol,” you said and he looked up. His mouth immediately formed into a smile as soon as he saw you. He greeted you with a hug and you embraced him back.

"I’m sorry if I made you wait long," you replied as you both pulled away. "No, no, it’s fine," he replied. "So where are we going today?" You asked as he entwined his hand into yours.

"It’s a secret," he replied and that left you in a very curious state from the walk of the meeting place to the place where he had planned for the date.

You soon noticed the shop you were going to and smiled. It was Soft Tofu and you always loved to eat there. You never seemed to get tired of it.

He pushed the door opened and you walked to a secluded place in the back corner of the shop. You noticed a few familiar faces from school and blushed.

You waved to some people but they were too scared to wave back. It was probably due to the cold atmosphere from your boyfriend though it didn’t seem like a cold atmosphere.

You sat down and he handed you the menu. “Thank you,” you smiled and browsed through the menu. You wanted to order everything on the menu but you knew you couldn’t.

You pouted and you could hear your boyfriend’s snicker in the background. You looked up and he looked away to hide his laughing. “What’s so funny?” You asked.

"N-nothing," Seungcheol replied and tried his best to stifle a chuckle. You stuck out your bottom lip and he bursted into laughter. "I-is it because of my hair? Outfit? Me?" You asked anxiously.

Seungcheol shook his head, “No, it’s just that you were too cute when you looked at the menu, you looked like a hungry puppy.” You blushed and used the menu to hide your face.

He took the menu out of your hands and you covered your face with your hands. “Hey now, don’t hide your beautiful face,” he said and removed your hands from your face.

By now, you were probably even redder than a tomato. You looked at Seungcheol and he was fairly red too. He called over the waiter and there was a tall waiter that approached your table.

"Hello there, I am Hajoon, I’ll be your waiter today, how may I help you?" He asked and he turned to you. "What can I get for the beautiful girl today?" You slightly blushed.

"Uh, just a bowl of naengmyeon please," you said and closed the menu as you handed it to him. "Is that all?" He asked and you nodded. He was about to depart until Seungcheol coughed.

"Oh, sorry, I didn’t notice you there," the waiter, Hajoon replied. "Yeah, you most definitely didn’t notice me," Seungcheol said sarcastically. "What do you want?" The waiter said in a cruel way.

"A bowl of Japchae," Seungcheol said and gritted his teeth. The waiter departed and you shifted in your seat from the previous uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Stupid blind waiter," you heard him mumble. "It’s fine Seungcheol, he’s just an idiot since you were the one that called him and not me," you reassured him. He scowled at the waiter who was passing by to give the dishes to the other people.

As the waiter turned around, he sent you a wink. Seungcheol noticed and you saw him clench his fist. “Seungcheol-ah, don’t worry,” you said. “He better not try to hit on you again or else I’ll rip his head off,” Seungcheol said but mumbled the last part.

For the next 5-10 minutes, you diverted his attention and that got him to be happy again. Then the waiter came back and handed you the dishes.

You looked over at Seungcheol and he was glaring right through the waiter. “Thank you,” you said and took your chopsticks. You noticed a piece of paper attached to it and opened it.

You scoffed and ripped it apart. “What was it?” Seungcheol asked and he took the ripped up papers. He saw the waiter’s phone number on it and immediately rose his hand.

This time a waitress came. “I’d like to switch waiters please, the one we have is terrible,” Seungcheol bluntly stated. The waitress nodded as Seungcheol told the waitress the waiter’s name.

You didn’t like the way she was conversing with him and you mildly coughed. She ignored it and kept on going. You sighed and ate your food silently.

She finally left and you quietly sighed in relief. You both enjoyed the food and had a fun time talking to each other with occasionally choking here and there for laughing too hard and not swallowing properly.

The waitress came back again and you rolled eyes as she gave the order to the people over on the other side. As she walked back, you could tell she purposely tripped and spilled water on Seungcheol.

"YAH-" You were about to burst at her until Seungcheol interrupted you, "What is wrong with you?" "What? It was an accident!" She replied and got up.

"It was clearly on purpose and not only that but your attempt to hit on your costumers is utterly revolting," he stated bluntly. You felt all the people in the area staring at you.

You saw Seungcheol slap the money onto the table. “We’re leaving because you both gave us terrible service and had made us uncomfortable,” he said as he grabbed your hand.

You both walked away very far away from the restaurant. He was gripping your hand tightly and you winced a bit. He stopped as he reached the park.

He let go of you and pulled you into a hug. “I’m so sorry about that,” he whispered. “It’s fine,” you whispered. You could tell her frowned and he sat you down at a bench.

He sighed, “You always say it’s fine whenever I mess something up since I always scare everyone.” You frowned and shook your head. “No! When I say it’s fine, it’s fine! You don’t scare everyone!” You said.

"Why are you with me though? Is it out of pity?" He blurted out. You were taken back by his sudden question. "Why would you think that Seungcheol-ah?" You asked and rubbed his back.

"I’m a jerk to everyone and I also scare everyone around me but how come you aren’t like them?" He said and looked you into the eye. "Because they don’t know your hidden soft, caring side," you replied.

You paused for a while to let there be a quiet silence. “I went out for you because you confessed to me. I was the happiest person ever since the love I’ve been waiting for had finally come true,” you replied. He looked up to you and smiled.

You slowly leaned in as he did too. Your lips came into contact and it was a sweet kiss. You smiled into the kiss and he slowly pulled apart. “I’m sorry that this wasn’t the best birthday,” he said.

You took his hand into yours. “I’m happy that I at least get to spend time with you,” you replied. “Come, I have something to show you and hopefully I won’t screw this up somehow,” he said.

You giggled and you started to walk. You looked around in awe at the cherry blossoms that grew on the trees all around. He took you across a short bridge and soon enough you were in an open area with very little people around.

He led you towards a bench and you sat down. “I wanted to give you something,” he said and he pulled a small box out of his pocket. He handed it to you and you opened it. 

You smiled widely. It was beautiful heart necklace. You kissed him on the cheek, “Thank you Seungcheol.” He took the necklace and clipped it on for you. He pecked your lips, “You’re welcome.” 

"It may not be the best day today but I’m too, glad that I could spend it with you," he said. You nodded and sat in his lap. 

It was one of the best birthdays you had, despite the fact of disruptions from the restaurant previously. 

Well..I finished… It wasn’t the best one shot but I had tried. I hoped it was okay. Like I said before, I had a bit of writer’s block but I have some ideas now. Hope you anticipate the next one shot. I also had two tests today and a surprise needle shot. Lucky me.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to get another one shot out soon enough!

-sighs- I hope I did well. I had a bit of a writer’s block for this since whatever I thought of, didn’t seem perfect for this plot. Well here’s the Seungcheol love I promised you!

-Admin L