12DWS: Jisoo/Reader/Junghan 02

Seventeen One Shots!

Got the idea from my friend failing badly at skating! Enjoy!

Smooth

It was a wonder why you were exactly here or why you agreed for that matter. But here you were, clinging onto the walls for dear life as you tried desperately to catch up with your friends.

"Having trouble there _______?" A snicker was heard after the statement of your friend, Jisoo. You glared at him and clung onto him instead. You felt him tense up and he tried to shake you off, but failed miserably.

"Hey! Don’t bring me down with you!" Jisoo said. You smirked and shook your head as you tightened your grip on his arm. "If I go down, you go down with me!"

He chuckled and slowly lead you towards an open area. “Where’s Junghan by the way?” You asked and scanned the busy rink for any signs of your friend.

"Oh, not so sure, he ditched me after we ditched you," Jisoo said. "Well gee, thanks for ditching me," you mumbled. He laughed and walked carefully towards an empty seat. "Come here or else you’ll end up falling on your face soon!"

Laughing, you followed Jisoo and sat down next to him. Taking off your skates, you sighed in relief from your aching feet. “Oh that feels so good!” You said.

"Well there you guys are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!" Junghan approached you guys and took a seat next to Jisoo. "Giving up already _______?" Junghan asked. You nodded your head in response.

Junghan pouted and nudge your arm saying, “Awe, come on! We just got here and you’re giving up already? Jisoo and I can teach you.” “Thanks for the offer but I don’t think that will work out so well,” you said.

"I would like to agree but we came to have fun together so let’s go back to the rink!" Jisoo said. He took your skates and put them back on for you as Junghan yanked you off from the seat.

Grudgingly, you trudge along with them and slowly skated towards an empty place in the rink. “Okay so just copy Junghan’s action, I’ll catch you if you fall from behind,” Jisoo said. You nodded and attempted to copy Junghan.

Instead of gliding perfectly, you ended up losing balance and nearly fell face first. Junghan swiftly caught you and lifted you up. “Don’t worry, you’ll get it soon,” Junghan reassured you as you regained your balance.

"I doubt it," you mumbled and attempted again. You attempted multiple times and failed multiple times. After your 1000th try, you were finally successful at mimicking Junghan.

"HAHA YES! I DID IT!" You shouted at the top of your lungs, earning some stares. Jisoo and Junghan was smiling at you, trying to hold back their laughter. "Congratulations," Junghan said, he bit his lip to hold back his urge to laugh.

However, Jisoo and Junghan were no longer able to hold it back and burst into a fit of laughter. “Oh my god, that was way too funny _______! That’s probably the easiest moves ever but you managed to screw it up so badly!” Jisoo said as he wiped away his tears.

"And the way you fell was funny too!" Junghan added. "H-Hey! I’ve never skated before so don’t be so harsh!" You pouted and lightly hit their arms. "You’re right, sorry," they both apologized and tried to recompose themselves. Though they failed miserably as they went back to laughing at you and recalling all your failed attempts.

"I’ll get you for this!" You shouted and tried to grab them but they swiftly avoided it. Jisoo and Junghan glanced at each other while smiling evilly, "Then come get us!" They started to skate far away from you, not mention at a very fast pace too.

You groaned and slowly tried to catch up to them. This was going to be a long night.

Well, thought I’d try something different for a change! Instead of always having lovey dovey moments, why not just friends? Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!

-Admin L