Samuel/Reader 01

Seventeen One Shots!

Remember, for every Samuel one shot I post, it’s a SIBLING fic. So please, no request on anything BESIDES a sibling fic.

Anyways, enjoy.

Heat Wave

"Please noona?" Your brother, Samuel, pleaded once again but you shook your head. "Samuel, it’s way too hot to go outside! I’m sorry but you already know that I absolutely despise hot weather," you replied.

He pouted and walked somewhere else. You were sitting on the couch, browsing the internet for anything internet and tips on how to beat a heat wave.

It was one of the many scorching hot days in Korea and you absolutely despised it. No matter how hard you tried to keep yourself cool, you’d always end up sweating and fanning yourself.

It was even worse since the air conditioning was broken and it wouldn’t be fixed until the following week. Which of course, since the entire week was considered to be the hottest week of Korea.

You took your cup and drank your water but to your luck, there was none left. You stared into the cup and sighed. You placed your laptop to the side as you walked to the kitchen to get more water.

After you finished filling your cup of water, you were about to proceed back to the living room until you heard Samuel scream. “NOONA! HELP! I’M HURT!” You heard him scream.

Your eyes widened as he screamed for you. You quickly placed down your glass of water before running upstairs to see if he’s there. You checked all the rooms but you weren’t able to see him.

You ran downstairs and shouted for Samuel. “SAMUEL? WHERE ARE YOU?” You shouted. “I’M IN THE BACKYARD!” He shouted back. You quickly ran towards the backyard to see him on the back porch, sitting on the floor.

You opened the door and slipped on your slippers as you approached Samuel. “Sam! What’s wrong?!” You asked. He didn’t reply. Instead, he got up and threw a water balloon at your face.

"YAH! What the heck?!" You shouted at him. You used your hand to wipe away the dripping water from your face. "HA! Take that! I win!" Samuel cheered.

He was doing a ridiculous celebrating dance. You rolled your eyes. You turned around to leave. “Oh? Leaving? That means I’m in the lead and you lose this round!” Samuel said.

Samuel and you had this competition thing for everything and currently you were in the lead by one. You glanced to the side to see a trash can full of water balloons.

"Who said I gave up?" You replied. You dashed towards the side and grabbed the water balloon. Before Samuel could react, you threw a water balloon at his face and two at his torso.

"Oh bring it on!" Samuel declared. He dashed over to the side where the hose was and sprayed you. Unfortunately, you were too slow to reach for the garbage can’s lid and he was able to soak you.

He started to laugh hysterically as you accidentally slipped and fell onto your . “HA! Oh my gosh, I can see a clear wi-” You cut him off by whipping two water balloons at him.

"Don’t be so arrogant! It only just began!" You said and smirked as he frowned. He twisted the bottom of his shirt to wring out the water. "BRING IT ON ______!" He shouted.

The next 20 minutes the two of you were basically on a battlefield using water as your weapon. You were consistently whipping water balloons at him as you used the garbage bin’s lid as a shield to block Samuel’s attacks.

"HA! You’re running low on ammo!" Samuel laughed. You took a deep breath in and took the two water balloons. You stood up and before taking a second though, you ran over to Samuel’s side.

You were planning to go and whip the water balloons at him and turn off the hose as you steal his water gun however, you weren’t very successful.

Unfortunately, from all the water that was spilled all over the porch, it made it become slippery. Being the klutz you are, you slipped and fell on your , again.

Samuel dropped the hose and fell to the floor breaking into a hysterical laugh. You took this as a chance and you quickly recovered from your fall.

Swiftly, you were able to turn off the hose. You threw the water balloons at his face and stole the water gun. You pointed the water gun at his face as he froze in his position.

"I declare this as my win," you said and smirked. "Are you sure about that?" Samuel asked. His frown quickly formed into a very devious smirk which made you confused.

He took off his hat and took a water balloon that he had hidden from underneath his hat. Before you could dodge it, it hit you right at your face.

However, you accidentally dropped the water gun as the water had blinded you. You heard a groan come from Samuel and you wiped away the water to see that Samuel’s eyes were closed and he was lying, motionless.

Your eyes widened and you quickly knelt beside him. Did the water gun hit his face and it hit him hard enough to knock him unconscious? You wondered.

You poked his cheek and he still didn’t move. You pinched his cheek, still no movement. “Crap mom’s going to kill me,” you muttered underneath your breath.

Before you got up though, you rethought to yourself if he really was unconscious. You stared at him for a few seconds before deciding on what to do to check and see if he really was unconscious. 

You thought for a while until an idea struck inside your head. You placed your hands onto his sides and started to tickle him with all your might. He didn’t budge for a few seconds but he eventually gave up and exploded into a fit of laughter.

"Stop! Stop! I can’t breathe!" Samuel said in between breaths. You stopped tickling him. He got up and pouted at you. "Why did you have to tickle me noona?" Samuel asked.

"Cause that’s basically the only way to make you wake up from your fake sleep," you replied and laughed. He joined in laughing with you but shortly afterwards, stopped.

"But you actually did hit me on the head with the water gun," Samuel said. Your eyes widened, "I’m sorry! The water blinded me and all and I didn’t mean to." You rubbed his forehead and tried to make it better.

"If you don’t want me to tell mom then will you go and buy me some ice cream?" He asked. You nodded your head, "Since I’m already out in this hot weather, mind as well go get something cool."

Samuel grinned and he got up. He started to skip his way through the house and to the front which made you laugh. You quickly locked all the doors and then the front door before leaving.

The both of you quickly ran to the nearest convenience store since you wanted to feel the cool air conditioning of the store instead of the scorching heat from outside.

"Okay, choose whatever ice cream you want while I choose mine okay?" You said and he nodded. You watched him as he went off to another aisle to pick his ice cream.

You walked up to the small ice cream freezer that was next to the cashier and grabbed a small tub of cookies and cream ice cream. You turned around to see Samuel holding a three different kinds of ice cream in his hands.

Your eyes widened, “Uh Samuel, what do you think you’re doing with all those ice cream cones?” “Obviously eat them! What else? Melt them?” Samuel replied.

"Uh Samuel I’ll let you pick two since I won’t have enough for all of that," you said. He sighed and nodded his head. He quickly went back and put away one of the cones as you went and waited in line to pay for the ice cream.

Shortly afterwards, you placed your tub of ice cream onto the counter and Samuel came running back with an ice cream sandwich and an ice cream cone in his hand.

He quickly placed it onto the counter and went outside as he waited patiently you to pay. You quickly paid for the treats then walked outside with ice cream in your hands.

"Here you go," you said as you handed him his ice cream. "Thank you ________," he replied in English. You nodded your head as you sat down and opened the small tub of ice cream you bought.

You finished up and your lips clean. You looked up to see Samuel’s face with ice cream all over his mouth. You couldn’t help but laugh at the sight you saw.

"Here, wipe your mouth," you said and handed him the napkins. He giggled and wiped it away as he crumpled up the wrappers. The both of you cleaned up and threw away the garbage into the trash can.

"Okay, I did your deal, so don’t tell mom that I dropped a water gun onto your head," you said. Samuel nodded, "Don’t worry. I won’t." "How can I be so sure about that?" You questioned.

Sometimes, he didn’t exactly keep his promise and ended up using it against you when the both of you were fighting over something stupid. Though there were those times when he did keep the secret.

"You already know that my lips are sealed when food is involved," he said. You laughed, "That’s so true actually." The both of you laughed as you walked back to the house.

You walked up to the driveway of your house and suddenly you froze in your tracks. Samuel kept walking until he noticed you were gone. He turned around and walked back to you.

"Are you okay noona?" Samuel asked. "Uh, Samuel, mom’s home," you said. He stared at you confused. "We, um, didn’t clean up the house like we were supposed to," you replied.

Suddenly, you saw the door fling open. Your mom was standing at the doorway with her arms crossed. “SAMUEL! _______!” Your mom shouted.

"Uh what now?" Samuel asked. The two of you were slowly backing away as your mom was furiously approaching the two of you. "We run!" You replied. You took his hand and started running down the street as your angry mom chased after you two.

Well that was longer than expected. I hope you enjoyed! I got the inspiration from this terrible hot weather. Though, I expect it to be much more worse in July.

-Admin L