Samuel 02

Seventeen One Shots!

Ahem, here is the next one shot! I somewhat wrote this when I was um, half asleep so if some parts don’t make sense to you, it’s mainly due to that.

Comforting

The sun was shining brightly outside and it was a very hot day indeed. Only a few clouds lingered in the sky. However it may be all sunshine outside, it wasn’t so much in the coffee shop.

Currently, you were seated alone at a table with tear stained cheeks. You stared over at the untouched, now lukewarm coffee and quietly whimpered. Guys are stupid…You thought.

Barely a half hour ago, you had met up with your boyfriend for your supposed date. It was quite the perfect day but all had went a downfall once you met him.

He had confessed to cheating on you and dumped you on the spot. What made it even worse was his girlfriend was standing, waiting right in front of the coffee shop.

All the feelings you had for him and the feelings returned were all false. Your heart shattered and there was nothing more for you to do than let it all out. It was quite embarrassing to cry in such a public place but you knew better than to contain the pain.

The eyes of passing strangers remained on you which of course, did make you feel uncomfortable. Though you got used to it since you didn’t feel like leaving.

You texted your friend and patiently waited for her to arrive. Burying your head in your arms, you closed your eyes and quietly sobbed to yourself. Though barely thirty seconds has passed before you heard a chime, lifting your head up slightly, you saw your friend scanning her eyes across the room until she found you. Quickly, she dashed towards you and took a seat.

"That jerk! How dare he have the guts to do that?!" Was the first thing she had said. "Don’t worry _______, I’ll be sure to get his beat up soon enough." You shook your head.

"No matter how much I feel he deserves it, just leave it be Jahye," you mumbled. "Fine but I can’t promise you," she replied. "Do you want to go get some ice cream and just go for a walk?"

You didn’t want to talk and instead shook your head. “Just take me home.” Jahye nodded in response and walked with you towards her car. The drive back home felt like it took forever but Jahye did quite a good job on keeping your mind off of the breakup.

"If you want me to company you, just give me a call. I’ll come right after I beat him up!" Jahye said. You weakly smiled and watched her drive off as you entered the house.

"Did you buy me my bread?" your little brother said. You shook your head in response since you weren’t too much in the mood to talk. He looked up to you and noticed your puffy eyes. Just as you were about to walk upstairs, Samuel blocked your way.

"Noona, why were you crying?" He asked. "Let me pass through," you whispered. He shook his head. "Not unless you tell me why!" With all of your effort, you tried to pry his arms away from the walls. Luckily, you were successful however, Samuel quickly clung onto your legs.

You silently cursed him since your legs were the weakest part of your body. “I won’t let go unless you tell me!” He said. The more you budged, the more he would cling. You gave up since it was quite clear who the winner would be.

"I just…My boyfriend dumped me and he was," you took in a deep breath before saying continuing. "Cheating on me." The last part was almost an inaudible whisper. A few tears dripped down your cheeks.

Samuel immediately released your legs and stood up. Without saying anything he hugged you. “It’s okay, you were way out of his league anyways,” he murmured.

You couldn’t help but laugh at his comment. “But I won’t forgive him for hurting my noona!” He said as he released his arms. “Don’t cry! He wasn’t worth it.”

Placing your hand on top his hand, you petted him and wiped away your tears. “I know, I’ll get over it soon I hope,” you whispered. “I know what can make you feel better!” Samuel said with his toothy smile.

You raised an eyebrow at him, “And that is?” He giggled before answering you, “Ice cream of course! Let’s go get some!” You thought for a moment and nodded your head. “Okay, I’ll call Jahye and she’ll pick us up, okay?” He nodded in response as he jumped for joy.

It didn’t take to long for Jahye to arrive and the three of you quickly drove to the ice cream parlour.

The three of your sat down underneath a table as the umbrella shaded you from the sun. “He was and still will forever be, a jerk,” Jahye stated as she finished her ice cream.

"I have a question noona," Samuel said. You looked over to him and waited for him to continue. "May I shoot him with my nerf guns?" Jahye grinned and high fived your little brother.

"I’m in on this!" Jahye said. Samuel grinned and laughed along with Jahye. Soon afterwards, you joined in as well. For most of the day, you spent it thinking of mischievous ways on getting revenge.

welp. Hoped you enjoyed it! :D

-Admin L