Dongjin 02

Seventeen One Shots!

I apologize yet again for how late this is… My internet went out and didn’t come back until today. ;-;

Well..happy very belated birthday Dongjinie~

Mine

"You want to go here instead?" Dongjin whispered to you. He pointed at the corner of the magazine and you shook your head. "We already went there before. How about here?" You suggested, flipping the page. "Mm, that places sounds nice," he said.

You were currently in the library studying with your boyfriend, Dongjin - well it was until the both of you got off topic. Currently, you were discussing about your date with Dongjin.

"Oi, you two over there. You’re too noisy!" Your friend, Mina said. She sighed and got up from the table. She tossed her book onto the table as she tucked her chair in.

The two of you looked up to her as she sighed once again. “Tell me again how I’m so jealous of such a plain couple?” “Yah! Then go ahead and be jealous! Don’t you dare insult Dongjin like that!” You scolded her.

Dongjin was sitting quietly, trying to stifle a giggle. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d rather be alone than be a third wheel,” Mina said. She took her bag and walked away from the table the two of you were sat at.

"Hey Dongjin, don’t worry about what Mina said, she’s just fickle-minded. You’re amazing okay?" You said and shyly pecked his cheek. You tried to go back to studying but Dongjin lightly tugged on your sleeve.

"Hey _______," he whispered quietly. "Hmmm?" You turned to face him. "Do you still remember the promise that you gave me for my birthday?" He asked. "Eh?" You replied. He chuckled quietly before leaning into your ear.

You giggled and smiled as he told you the promise again. He slightly leaned back into his chair before using the magazine to cover both of your faces.

He leaned in and gave you a sweet kiss. It was a short but sweet kiss. Almost as sweet as Dongjin himself. You pulled away and he grinned. You blushed and covered your face with your sleeves.

This side of Dongjin, his expressions, they haven’t seen it right? You thought to yourself but soon before you could put anymore deep thoughts into it, Dongjin softly pulled your hands away from your face.

"Aish, don’t hide your beautiful face," he said. Ahh, this boy really knows how to make a girl feel a tingly and fuzzy inside. You thought to yourself as you blushed and smiled at him.

He quickly pecked your forehead before studying once again. Though here and there, you were swooned by Dongjin and his cute actions. This boy was way too cute for you to handle.

He was a very shy boy but now that he’s opened up to you, he’s done nothing but continuously mess around with your feelings for him to the point you might explode.

Well you can’t help it since each time you see him, you fall even harder for him. Really, it’s like falling in love over and over again each time you spend time with or even just the mere picture of him even swoons you. You were basically heads over heels for him. You just couldn’t help it.

For the next few hours, you were in the library, studying while being shushed for being too loud. Well you didn’t really last an hour and ended up studying outside the library door since the librarian came along and kicked you out.

You leaned back against the wall and yawned. “I’m so tired,” you said and Dongjin chuckled. “Well you studied hard at least,” he said. He ruffled your hair and you pouted.

"Aish, stop being cute," he said as he poked your cheek. "You’re the one that needs to stop being cute all the time," you said and giggled. You packed up your things and he did the same.

"Well let’s go home before it gets even later," Dongjin said and you nodded. He shyly took your hand in his as the two of you walked out of the school.

As you were walking home, you noticed an ice cream stand nearby. “Can we go get some?” you asked him. He nodded in response as the two of you approached the stand.

"Here you go milady," Dongjin said, he handed you a small plastic spoon as he took a seat next to me. "Thank you," you replied with a giggle. The two of you peacefully walked through a park.

"You know, I was nervous you would reject me," Dongjin suddenly confessed. You stared over at him confused. "What do you mean?" You asked him as you finished your ice cream.

"When I first confessed to you, I thought you would reject me," he answered. "And why is that?" You asked him. He remained quiet for a while before speaking up.

"Well we barely knew each other and I was afraid I might have come off as creepy," he spoke quietly. You couldn’t help but giggle a bit. "You know, I was also planning to confess to you but I had the same feeling," you told him.

His mouth formed a small smile, enough to show his perfect dimples that would melt your heart every time you saw them. “But I was afraid of also embarrassing myself if you did reject me,” he added.

Just when you were about to say something, he interrupted you. “Though I’m glad I did confess to you,” he said. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”

Your cheeks were tinted with pink as a big smile formed. “Gee you’re too sly,” you said. “I’m glad that your mine now,” he said. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours.

"You taste like vanilla," he said as he pulled away. "And you taste like chocolate," you giggled in response. "Can I have another taste?" He asked. Without waiting for a response, he dove in for another kiss. But it was a much sweeter kiss compared to all the others you had.

I hope this one shot was fine…I tried my best to finish it yesterday night but I fell asleep in the midst of it. Oops..

-Admin L