Seungcheol 02

Seventeen One Shots!

So sorry for being so late! This is for Seungcheol’s Birthday~ I hope you guys enjoy! I’m currently finishing up the other one shots so anticipate that! c:

Runaway

The clock seemed to slowly tick as you impatiently tapped your pencil on the table. You were in the middle of a boring math lesson and you tried to resist the temptation of falling asleep.

It was about ten minutes before the lunch hour came by and you just couldn’t stand waiting to see your boyfriend. Well, your secret boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol.

Both of you decided to keep your relationship a secret from everyone; including the Seventeen members. You’ve been dating for about two months and everything was going well.

No one suspected a thing about the two of you which was good. Though both of you did feel slightly guilty from keeping such a secret from the members.

Just as your teacher was about to speak up, the bell interrupted her. Letting a quiet yes escape from your mouth, you quickly left the classroom.

”_______!” You heard someone shout your name and halted to a stop. Turning around, you saw Doyoon running up to you with some papers in his hand.

"Are you really that hungry?" He asked. "Ehe, quite a bit," you lied. The truth was your excitement but you obviously couldn’t tell him about it. "Anyways, you forgot to pick up the permission form. The teacher asked me to hand this over to you," Doyoon said.

I took the pink sheet from his hands and thanked him quickly before running off again. “Don’t turn into a pig when you eat!” Doyoon shouted just before you turned the corner.

Quickly, you grabbed your lunch and threw everything into your locker. Shutting it closed, you dashed towards your hiding spot. Your mouth formed into a smile as you saw Seungcheol peacefully resting underneath the tree.

You sat down next to him and lightly poked his cheek. “He’s so cute when he sleeps,” you whispered quietly to yourself. Without knowing that Seungcheol was actually awake, he pulled you onto his lap; taking you by surprise.

"Can you repeat that once more?" He chuckled as he saw your flushed face. "Why is he so ugly sleeping?" You said, snickering to yourself. "Well we should eat quickly otherwise people will eventually find us somehow," Seungcheol said. You nodded in agreement and pulled out your lunch.

"I can’t help but let the guilt eat me out," you told him. He sighed and slightly nodded his head. "I want to tell them too but I’m afraid of the company breaking us up and the seventeen members might be disappointed too," Seungcheol said.

You didn’t respond and instead let out a light sigh. The two of you silently cleaned up before leaving the area. “Hey, are you busy after school?” Seungcheol asked.

"Nope," you replied. "Let’s go on a small date then," he said. You stared at your boyfriend as if he was crazy. "What if we get caught?" He shook his head.

"It’s fine, we won’t," he replied. "But don’t you have practice?" You said. You definitely hated when you took up his training time. It was already doubling your guilt.

"It doesn’t start until 5 and besides, we’ll have an hour just to ourselves," he said. "Are you sure? You know how I feel about you missing practice," you said.

He patted your head and gave you a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry about it,” he said. “Well, I’ll see you after school. The guys are probably wondering where I am and so are your friends,” Seungcheol said.

He turned around and disappeared down the hallway. You went into the cafeteria and found your best friend, Junghee. “Ah! There you are! I thought you said it’ll only take five minutes this time!” Junghee said.

"Sorry about that," you said as you took a seat in front of her. "It’s fine, as long as you tell me what you did through those ten minutes with him," Junghee said.

The only other person you told about your relationship was Junghee. Seungcheol was fine with it since she was his cousin. “We just ate lunch together and sorry for eating without you,” you apologized once more.

"No it’s fine, I pretty much figured you wouldn’t be here so I ate without you too," Junghee said. "We’re going out on a date after school," you told her. Her jaw dropped and she stared at you with widened eyes.

"A secret one? Like at his house or yours?" Junghee asked. I shook my head. "What if you get caught?!" Junghee said. She rapidly fired questions at you but you stopped her.

"It’s fine, I guess we’ll make something up if we do," you said. Just then the bell rang and class started. "Well you go and have fun after school!" Junghee said before she ran off. You ran to class too before you could be marked late.

[***]

You quickly packed up and ran out the door. Pulling out your phone, you texted Seungcheol to meet up at the same place you met up at lunch.

As you quickened your pace, you took a glance out the window to see Seungcheol standing underneath the tree. “I guess I’ll run for it,” you mumbled to yourself.

You dashed out the entrance and towards Seungcheol. “Cheol-ah!” You shouted and hugged him from behind.

“Whoa, excited much?” He chuckled as he turned around to meet you. “Sorry, I thought I was taking too long,” you said and flattened out your outfit.

“So where are we going?” You asked. “Hmm, I was thinking of getting some bubble tea. What do you think?” He asked. You nodded in agreement. “Fine with me.”

"What did you tell the members?" You asked him as the two of you walked. "I said I had to do something before coming to practice," Seungcheol explained.

"They didn’t seem to mind as long as I come back before 5," he added. "I feel guilty for taking up your extra hour," you said. He sighed and patted you on the head.

"I told you that it was fine. So don’t worry about it," he reassured you. You looked up to him and gave him a small smile.

A few minutes later, you were at the small bubble tea shop. “I’ll get the drinks and you’ll get the table?” You nodded and told him what drink you wanted before going off to find a table.

There wasn’t that many customers here so it wasn’t very hard to find an empty table. Since it was fairly warm out, you decided on the table with the umbrella.

It would cool you off underneath your uniforms. You sat down and fiddled around with your thumbs as you enjoyed the scenery.

"Sorry it took so long," you heard Seungcheol speak. You turned your head to see Seungcheol already seated next to you. "It’s fine," you said as you took your drink.

"Thanks," you said and he nodded. You were subtly drinking and glancing around until you noticed Seungcheol staring at you; his drink untouched.

You blinked at him. “What?” He just gave you a smile before opening up the straw and poking it into his drink. “It’s nothing,” he said with a devious grin on his face.

"Which one did you get?" You asked him. "Taro bubble tea," he replied. "Want some?" You slightly blushed at his question. "I-It’s fine," you said.

Without realizing it, Seungcheol gave a peck on your cheek. “Wha-” “Don’t worry, no one saw and besides, you really were too cute,” Seungcheol said.

You blushed and smiled at him. “Well you missed,” you said quietly to yourself. “Oh? So you want more?” Seungcheol asked. Before you could say anything, his lips were already on yours.

Just as you were about to respond, you heard someone speak up. “Seungcheol? ________?” You broke apart and saw Doyoon with a few of the other members with him, staring at you widely.

Your cheeks burned up as you shifted in your seat. “What is happening?” Chan asked as he stared at the two of you with wide eyes.
 ”Oh gosh.”

The two of you stared at each other and gulped.

[***]

"So you’ve been hiding this romantic couple from us?" Mingyu asked. You shyly nodded at him. "Well guess as a punishment, we’ll be hanging with you guys for hiding such a thing from us!" Doyoon said with a devious smirk.

Seungcheol let out a soft sigh. “Don’t worry, you guys can go make out later on,” Jihoon snickered. “Since practice was cancelled, you guys have enough time to kiss all you want!” Mingyu teased. He, along with Chan, started to make kissy faces.

You felt a hand on yours and you glanced over to Seungcheol. “Well,” Seungcheol said as he stood up, bringing you with him. “I’ll see you guys later then.”

He grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. Ignoring the member’s shouts, the two of you ran away from the shop.

"Warn me the next time we run!" You told him between breaths. "Out of breath?" He asked you and you nodded in response. "Well, you’ll be breathless after this." You felt his lips on yours before you were even able to respond.

Hoped you enjoyed! Next up, Jisoo x Reader x  Junghan! I finally found a good idea for that one.

-Admin L