Soonyoung 01

Seventeen One Shots!

image

Ice Cream

It was a beautiful evening, the sun is out and shining fairly bright with a few bright white clouds here and there. The air was perfect, a cool breeze and the temperature wasn’t as hot and wasn’t too cold. The perfect evening in months has finally come. You were at the park, sitting on the bench with your little 8 year old brother, waiting for your best friend, Soonyoung.

Soonyoung had offered to babysit your little brother with you as both of you hung out for the day. You were very nervous since your little brother was going to be with you. Who knows what might happen? So many possibilities ran through your mind of what might happen. He could embarrass you in front of Soonyoung or he might get lost in a crowded place or get kidnap somehow.

Then again, your little brother has met Soonyoung before and they get along fairly well but you were still anxious of what the day has to come. You were swinging your legs back and forth and stared at them while the anxious thoughts ran through your mind.

You were only so anxious because of your major crush on Soonyoung. You’ve had a huge crush on him since you met him when you were younger but only realized it during the 7th grade. You were afraid you might make a bad impression on him because your little brother crashed your only time to hang out due to his busy schedule with Seventeen.

You snapped out of it when you heard your little brother, Minjun, scream out, “SOONYOUNG HYUNG!!” You turned your head to the side to see Soonyoung giving Minjun a big embrace. You smiled at them while you walked towards them.

"Annyeong ________!" Soonyoung said and gave you a hug. "Hey Soonyoung," you replied back while hugging him. You always loved his hugs, warm and soft. You took a deep breath in, enjoying his scent before you let go.

"So what shall we do today?" he asked Minjun, pinching his cheeks. "I want to go to the park!" Minjun replied while moving Soonyoung’s hands away from his cheeks. You laughed a bit and the both of you agreed to Minjun’s request.

You both walked to the park and ran for the swing set while Minjun played around with the playground kids. You admired the cherry blossom trees while you swung lightly, still having the worrying thoughts run through your mind.

You were debating whether or not to confess to Soonyoung today but what if you didn’t have a good time? It wouldn’t be the best time to confess. You were worried if he either didn’t enjoy his time today or he doesn’t feel the same way.

Soonyoung noticed your anxious expression and stopped swinging to snap you out of your thoughts, “________-ah? Are you okay?” You were still in your worried phase so he decided to hop off the swing and push you with all he could on your swing.

You finally snapped out of your thoughts once you realized you were being pushed high up in the air. Your eyes widened and you turned your head slightly to see Soonyoung pushing you. He gave you a small smile in return when both of you made eye contact.

”_______-ah, are you okay? You seem very anxious.” He said while he continued to push you but a bit more gentle this time. “I’m fine Soonyoung, I was just thinking,” you replied and started to stop yourself from swinging.

Soonyoung frowned and returned to sit on his swing. “You know you could tell me anything,” he said while turning to face you. “It’s nothing, really,” you said, trying not to blow your cover. “Anyways, what time is it?” You asked, trying your best to divert his attention. He took out his phone and turned it on, you glanced at the screen to see it being, 6:00.

"So we’ve only been here for 30 minutes, it seems much shorter than that," Soonyoung said while he put his phone in his pocket. You nodded in agreement. There was an awkward silence between you for a minute a so until Soonyoung spoke up. 

"Remember the time when you fell off the monkey bars and landed on me?" he said, pointing over to his left. You laughed as you took a look at the monkey bars. "Well, I had a soft landing thanks to you," you replied and smiled.

"Yeah, 10 times _____, 10 times, including last week! Really, you keep on falling me, I think I might break my legs!" Soonyoung replied and started to laugh. You soon also started to laugh and for the next 10 minutes or so, you both sat there and started to reminisce your memories with him.

You soon decided to attempt the monkey bars again, despite your last 10 fail attempts. You jumped and hung onto the 1st bar then swung to the 2nd bar. “You know you’ll somehow fall and land on me again _______,” Soonyoung said and chuckled while he leaned against the metal bar.

"Aissh, why do you doubt me? I can make it, it’s just that you’re always in the way," you said as an excuse while swinging to the 4th bar. "Oh? So I’m your excuse now," he said while walking up to you from behind. "Excuse? It’s the truth, not an excuse," you said, laughing a bit while swinging to the 5th bar.

Without knowing, Soonyoung grabbed your legs to help you. You felt the presence of his arms wrapped around your legs and almost instantly, your legs gave in. He knew your legs were one of your weak spots since if someone clings onto your legs, you’d get weak immediately.

"Yah! Soonyoung! What do you think you’re doing?!" You shouted at him, trying to desperately move his arms off from your legs. "Just helping you, since I’m always in your way,” he joked. You rolled your eyes and gave up kicking and squirming. You reached for the 6th bar but your hand slipped and you fell frontwards.

You didn’t feel a big impact like always or Soonyoung’s hard back. Instead, you felt something softer when you landed. You glance up to see that you landed right on top of Soonyoung. Your face turned a bright shade of pink and you quickly scattered off of Soonyoung.

"M-mianhae," you said and looked off to the side to avoid any awkward eye contact. You took quick glance over at Soonyoung to see that he was also blushing. You both sat up once you heard your little brother run over to you in a panicking state.

"Noona, hyung, are you okay? Why are you on the floor? Why are both of you so red?" Minjun blasted us with questions. You turned a bit to look at Soonyoung and we both bursted into laughter. "We’re fine, we’re fine Minjunnie," you said, clutching your sides from laughing too much. "We just had too much fun and laughed too much," Soonyoung said while patting Minjun’s head.

After a few minutes later, you both stopped laughing and agreed to go to McDonalds for some quick food.

Soonyoung came over and sat in front of me, next to Minjun and gave us our burgers. “Thanks,” you said while Minjun was too busy devouring the life out of the burger.

You finished the burger and decided to take a bathroom break; leaving Minjun alone with Soonyoung.

"Hyung, do you like my noona?" Minjun asked innocently with bread crumbs on the side of his mouth. Soonyoung laughed and wiped the little boy’s mouth. "What makes you think that?" he asked while taking another bite.

"Well, noona is always happy whenever she hears your name or when you both go out, she wakes up early whenever she goes out with you for a day just to get ready and be extra pretty for you," Minjun explained while crunching up the paper and wiping his mouth.

Soonyoung’s eyes widen after his explanation. He was just about to reply until you came back and sat down. Minjun noticed you there and nudged Soonyoung. Soonyoung turned around and gave him a thumbs up instead because of his stuffed mouth.

You raised a brow at his action, “What’s going on?” “Nothing noona, can we get some ice cream? I’ve always wanted to eat ice cream this late,” Minjun asked. “Well I am craving for some ice cream too,” Soonyoung agreed and the both of the boys stared at you for a reply.

"Fine, if you don’t tell mom or dad about this," you said and quickly bought three ice cream cones before you left the shop.

You went back to the park to take a short walk and admire the cherry blossoms at night since it wasn’t so busy during the evening or afternoon. Your little brother, as always, being the hyper fool he is, he runs up further ahead.

"The cherry blossoms look so beautiful during the night," you said. "Not as beautiful as you," Soonyoung mumbled. "Huh? Did you say something Soonyoung?" you asked and titled your head to look at him. He laughed in response, making you display a confused expression on your face.

"You have an ice cream stache," Soonyoung said and pointed towards your mouth. You blushed a bit and wiped it away with a napkin. You continued to walk and talked to each other.

You giggled and pointed to his mouth, “Now it’s you that has the stache.” He rolled his eyes and chuckled, “Just wipe it.” You took your napkin and wiped his mouth. You noticed he turned a bit red and you giggled quietly to yourself.

You both continued to have ‘ice cream staches’ as you walked and stopped to sit on a bench while your brother played around on the swings from the previous park you were at.

"Oh just wipe it off and stop laughing," you said and giggled. He thought for a second and lifted his napkin but instead of wiping it, he dropped the napkin and leaned in to kiss you. You both dropped your ice cream while you were trying to process what was happening at the moment. It took you by surprise and you were about to melt into the kiss into he pulled away.

Soonyoung pulled back and a had a sad look on his face. “Sorry for forcing a kiss on you, I know you don’t feel the same way,” he said and was about to leave until you grabbed his arm.

"I never said that I didn’t feel the same way," you said and gave a small smile. His frown then turned into a big goofy smile. He leaned in to kiss you again but as your lips were barely touching, your little brother interrupted you.

"I KNEW NOONA AND HYUNG LIKED EACH OTHER!" He shouted and claimed that we were giving each other ‘cooties’. We both laughed and started to walk home. You let your brother go on ahead as you and Soonyoung walked together.

He slyly entwined his hand with yours and said, “You forgot something back there.” You turned to face him with a confused look on your face. “What did I forget?” “This,” he said and leaned in to give you a sweet kiss on the lips.

That night, was the best night of your life.

First one shot for Soonyoung and for the blog! Thank you for reading! I didn’t intend this one shot to be so long but um, hope you enjoyed it? Sorry it was so long! >.<

-Admin L