Seokmin 01

Seventeen One Shots!

Every time I do homework, I always get distracted. Procrastination gets to me every time…every day…

Here, have some free Seokmin love! ^^ Another one shot will come your way very soon since I’ve been actively avoiding my requests..heh..um…yeah…

*Warning: EXTREMELY LONG.

Taking Care of You

"It’s supposed to be hot today, w-why is it so cold?" you said and zipped up your sweater. Your friends, Gayun and Dongyoon stared at you as if you were some psychopath. "W-what? Stop staring at me like I’m a psychopath!" You said tried your best not to shake as you were organizing something for the school. 

Gayun felt your forehead and moved it immediately, “You’re burning up _____!” “How did you get sick? You’re rarely ever sick!” Dongyoon said.  “There are a few possibilities,” Gayun said and smirked.
Dongyoon looked at her and quickly moved his chair to the other side to sit next to you. You both knew when she smirked it could never be good.

"Either she’s from some type of shock or," she paused. "O-or what?" Dongyoon said and slouched back into his chair. "Or she was kissed by someone who had a cold! Possibly Seokmin?" Your face went from curiosity to a huge blush on your face but hid it with a disgusted look.

"No way Gayun!" You said. "Well it’s not as bad of an assumptions unlike the previous ones," Dongyoon said and at the same time, shivered at the thought of them.

"Why does your girlfriend think like that all the time Dongyoon?" You asked and felt something hit you on the head. "Ow!" You rubbed your head and snatched your pencil case away from her.

"I just have a special way of thinking!" Gayun replied. "Yeah, really special," Dongyoon mumbled and you giggled quietly. Just when Gayun was about to reply to his comment, the bell rang.

"Well gotta go bye!" Dongyoon said and jolted out of the classroom to prevent receiving a scolding from Gayun. "YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Gayun shouted and collected her stuff as quick as she could. "Get well soon!" "You know, I really wonder how you’re a couple sometimes!" You shouted as she ran out of the classroom.

You continued to work for about 30 minutes and then packed up as well.  The thought ran through your mind as you unstably made it to the front doors.

"Pass me the bag and get onto my back _______-ah," you heard someone say. You looked up to see Seokmin and you jumped a bit. "Sorry if I scared you," he replied and picked up your bag.

He knelt down on the ground and you hesitated. “I promise I won’t drop you,” he said and you slowly climbed onto his back. You rested your head onto his back as he carried you.

He’s so warm and cozyyou thought and closed your eyes to rest for a while but it turned out to be a deep sleep. 

---

You woke up and felt something on your forehead it was an ice pack and a cold wet towel. Eh? What ever happened to Seokmin’s warm back? You thought.

You heard the door slide open and someone say, “Oh? _______, you’re awake?” You turned your head slightly to see a tall figure. You moved your head to look up at the face of the tall figure and immediately your eyes widened.

You blinked once, twice. “W-what are you doing here?” He walked in carefully and placed something on the floor. It was a tray with food, medicine and water placed on it. “I’m taking of my sick girlfriend,” he replied casually.

"W-wait S-Seokmin, what about p-practice?" You stammered and pulled the sheets closer to you as you were feeling colder and colder. "There isn’t any practice today," he replied and sat down cross legged.

"Either way, my girlfriend comes first before anything or anyone else," he said and smiled. You blushed. He took the spoon and the bowl. He scooped a big spoon of soup and moved it to you. "I-it’s fine Seokmin, I can feed-" In the middle of talking, he stuffed the soup into your mouth; forcing you to eat it.

You pouted as you took the spoon out of your mouth. “I can feed myself Seokmin, you should just go out and leave me! Go have some fun!” You said and he frowned. “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I just left you alone to drown in your sea of sickness?”

"Plus, you’ve taken care of me so many times and I want to be a good boyfriend by repaying you back," he said. You smiled at your boyfriend’s caring remark. He was about to lean in to give you a kiss but you placed your hands in front of your face.

"No! I’m sick and I am NOT passing it on to you," you said and held your hands to your mouth. He pouted and moved back to his seat but as he did, he accidentally bumped into the tray; causing the soup to fall.

You both gasped and you moved your way to pick up the bowl and spoon. “I-I’m so sorry _____!” He said as he quickly ran to get a cloth to clean up the big mess.

"I’m really sorry _____," he said as he finished cleaning up. "No worries, it’s fine," you replied with a small smile. "There’s still some more soup but I think you should go to the kitchen to eat," he said and aided you as you got out of your bed.

You went and sat on the couch instead since it was much more comfortable than sitting down at a cold wooden chair. “Okay, here’s the soup,” Seokmin said and you turned your head to see him walking extremely carefully towards the table.

You laughed, “I’m sure it won’t happen again besides, it was an accident so you don’t have to worry Seokmin-ah.” He carefully placed the bowl on the table and gave you the spoon. “I can’t take any risks,” he said as he the TV.

"What time is it?" He asked as he flipped through the channels. You glanced over at the clock, "7:00. Why?" He stopped at the right time to see the intro of Emergency Couple come on. "Perfect timing," he said and grinned as he sat next to you on the couch.

"H-how did you know that I like watching dramas?" You asked as you finished up the soup. "Hmm, I don’t know! Maybe because you talk to Gayun a lot about how hot Lee Min Ho was in the Heirs, how y Jang Geun Suk was in Pretty Man, how cute Yoon Shi Yoon was in Flower Boy Next Door, how-"

You stuffed your spoon into his mouth to shut him up. “Okay, okay I get it, I get it,” you said. “The soup was delicious, thank you Seokmin-ah.” He snuck a kiss on your cheek as he got up to put the bowl and spoon into the sink.

You watched the drama and immediately broke into your small state of fangirling as soon as Choi Jin Hyuk appeared on the screen. Seokmin was walking in front of you and you quickly smacked him to hurry up. “Move it! Choi Jin Hyuk is on the screen! I don’t want to miss a single second!” You said and tried to moved your boyfriend but instead, he decided to tease you.

"Oh, look, is that a sock I see?" He said and slowly bent down to reach the imaginary sock on the floor. He glanced to the screen as soon as he saw the scene changing, he sat down on the couch; grinning.

You puffed and hit your boyfriend’s arm. “Yah! That was Choi Jin Hyuk’s screen time! I can’t afford to miss a single second of him but thanks to you, I did!” You crossed your arms and puffed out.

Throughout the whole entire drama, Seokmin was getting more and more annoyed each time you mentioned how cute or hot Choi Jin Hyuk looked, how cute Yoon Jong Hoon looked or how handsome  Lee Pil Mo looked.

At the point where there was supposed to be a kiss scene, Seokmin got fed up and turned off the TV. “YAH! LEE SEOKMIN! THAT WAS THE SPECIAL PART!” You shouted and he threw the TV remote onto the table as he got up to go wash the dishes.

You the TV to see the ending credits and huffed out. You turned off the TV once again and got up to help Seokmin with the dishes.

"Well that was an amazing drama-filled episode until someone had to turn it off as soon as the kiss scene started," you said and tried to take the towel until he smacked your hand away. You scrunched your eyebrows and looked at him.

"I won’t get sick from drying the dishes," you said but he took the towel and dried it. "Well anyways, didn’t you think Jin Hyuk look so hot when he was angry?" You asked in a cheery voice. Seokmin rolled his eyes as he put away the dishes.

"And, didn’t you think Jong Hoon looked so cute in this episode?" You asked and giggled at the thought of it. You stopped talking as you noticed he wasn’t particularly in the mood to talk.

You were getting a bit thirsty so you decided to get a cup. Unfortunately, with your height, you couldn’t reach the cups that was up at the very top. “Seokmin-ah, can you please grab me a cup?” You asked.

He reached to the top but instead of grabbing the cup, he took the bowl and pushed it more further in. “Yah Seokmin! I asked you to please grab the cup, not push it back!” You said and pouted.

"Why don’t you ask your boyfriend to do it?" He said. "You are my boyfriend, Seokmin are you okay?" You asked and was about to feel his forehead but he smacked your hand away.

"Why not ask the hot Choi Jin hyuk to do it? Or the cute Yoon Jong Hoon to do it? Or the handsome Lee Pil Mo to do it?" He said and threw the towel onto the counter as he walked towards to the couch. He plopped himself onto the couch and the TV.

You stared at him with wide eyes and then laughed as you sat down on the couch with him. You poked his arm, “Seokmin, are you jealous?” He didn’t say anything but turned off the TV.

You poked him again but this time, at his cheek, “Seokmin-ah, are you jealous?” There was a moment of silence and you were about to poke him again until he quickly pinned you down with him on top.

"Of course I’m jealous! Who wouldn’t be jealous of their girl constantly fawning over guys about how cute, hot or handsome they are?!" He said. You tried your best to hold back a smile. "Especially when they never say anything about their boyfriend about how handsome, hot, or cute he is!"

At this point of time, you couldn’t hold back your smile. Your face broke into a wide grin as you giggled a bit. “Seokmin-ah, I may fawn over actors, idols and all but do you really think I never do the same to you?” You asked and he nodded, “Yes! Of course! All you ever do is talk about idols, actors and every single guy in the world except for me!”

"I don’t talk about you when I know you’re around because if I did, the list would be endless and plus, it’d be embarrassing!" You said and smiled. "Would it make you happier if I told you what I tell Gayun and Dongyoon about you?" He nodded and smiled.

"I tell them about how loving you are, how sweet you are, how each day you would wait for me no matter how late I am even if it’s at night, how every time I see you, you would kiss me on the cheek then hug me, how you always take me on a lot of dates whenever you’re free, how you always put me first before anything or anyone, how my boyfriend’s so perfect and how I don’t deserve such a perfect boyfriend," you said and felt a tear roll down your cheek.

He was shocked to see you tearing up a bit and immediately wiped it away. “W-why are you crying?” He asked. “I’m tearing up because of how caring you are towards me, you always do put me first and always cared for me,” you said and smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You also do the same and you deserve me in anyway! I’d say it’s quite the opposite actually," he said and smiled. You both leaned in for a sweet kiss and forgot that you had a cold.

You pulled away since you didn’t want to give him a cold in any way. “You know, you’re very cute when you’re jealous,” you said and he blushed. You yawned and he got up and lifted you up bridal style.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked as he walked towards your room. He gently placed you on the bed. "It’s late, you should go to sleep," he said and he sat down next to you. "Y-you should go home too, it’s late," you said.

He shook his head. “No, I’m going to stay since your parents are out of town,” he said. “But if you sleep in your uniform then it’d be ruined for Monday,” you said. “I have my gym clothes with me, I’ll go change into that,” he replied.

He quickly changed and came back. “Scoot over,” he said and gestured you to move over to the other side of the bed. You raised your brow and moved over as told.

He crawled into bed with you and your cheeks immediately turned pink. “Y-yah Seokmin! There’s another bed over there,” you said and pointed to the inflated futon on the floor.

He rolled over to face towards you and pulled you close. “This bed is warmer and plus, it’s better if I get to cuddle something or well, someone,” he said and winked.

You blushed and slowly wrapped yourself around him. “Goodnight,” Seokmin said and he kissed your forehead. “G-goodnight,” you replied. You both closed your eyes and slept peacefully together.

Yes, yes I know. I have request to do but I shall get the Seungcheol one out by tomorrow! I just can’t choose which idea to use for the one shot! To be honest, I was going to make this as the Seungcheol one shot but it didn’t work out as to what the person had request so I changed the member to Seokmin so hoped you enjoyed this!

-Admin L