12DWS: Junhui 03

Seventeen One Shots!

Enjoy some Junhui love! c:

Warmth

Winter was probably the season you hated most. The snow covered sidewalks, the chilly air (which always seemed to give you the feeling of your body parts slowly detaching from your body), just in general, the cold. You were never fond of the cold.

Currently, you were battling the frosty winds as you made your way towards the coffee shop. It was almost as if you were trying to find your way out of hell. The wind chill was quite high too which didn’t help much.

Slightly lifting your head up, a blurry vision of the coffee shop was to be seen. Smiling, you quickened your pace and ran across the street.

A blast of warm air hit your face as you opened the door. You sighed in relief as you took off your hat and ped your jacket to obtain some more body heat.

The line moved fast and you ordered your coffee. As you waited by the side, you looked around and admired the decorations the coffee shop had up for the upcoming holidays. Though, there was one particular thing that caught your eye, a cute boy was sitting by the fireplace and was reading a book.

You didn’t have much of a clear vision of the boy since the book was covering half his face but you could already tell he was one hell of a handsome guy.

Taking your coffee, you walked towards the fireplace and took a seat. Your intention wasn’t entirely based on getting a better look of the boy but you were there in attempt to unthaw your frozen legs.

Without realizing it, you blanked out as you stared at the sparking flames. Fireplaces were quite mesmerizing to you and it gave you quite a warm feeling too.

You jumped when you felt someone touch your shoulder. Turning around, you saw the boy smiling down at you. “Ah, sorry to have scared you, I didn’t have the intention to do so,” he said.

"N-No, it’s fine," you replied with a small smile. He cleared his throat and held out his hand, there was a hand warmer on it. You stared at him curiously. "I saw you enter the shop shivering and I just wondered if you needed something to help warm you up. Since you are, still shivering now," he said as he pointed towards your legs.

You weren’t aware that your legs were shivering but you brushed it aside. Tucking your hair behind your ear, you accepted the hand warmer and thanked him.

"Haha, thanks. I guess it’s because I don’t have much immunity towards the cold," you said and sheepishly smiled. He took a seat next to you and tucked his book to the side.

"It is pretty cold but very beautiful isn’t it?" He said as he took a glance outside. You scoffed and shook your head in disagreement. "It’s more like a storm of monsters," you said.

He chuckled at your statement as he took a sip of his coffee. “You’re quite interesting,” he said. You raised a brow at him, “Oh really?” He nodded his head as he finished his coffee.

"And quite cute," he mumbled. "What?" You pretended not to hear that part to hide your blushing. "Oh it’s nothing," he said. It was quite obvious that he was trying to hide his smile but it didn’t work quite well since it was showing through.

"Well, I think you’re cute too," you said and averted your eyes from him. "Too? When did I ever call you cute?" He teased you and grinned. "I’d like to know your name, I’m Junhui."

"I’m ______," you introduced yourself. You never expected him to be this flirty, he looked like the shy type but you took a liking towards him. "Well that’s a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Junhui said. You lightly hit his arm for being so cheesy. "How ‘original’," you giggled.

"You’re very flirty," you said and took a sip out of your coffee. He sighed and smiled sheepishly, "Well I’ll be honest with you. I’m actually quite shy but I guess seeing you, I changed and I feel quite comfortable around you," Junhui explained. "And I was hoping for us to exchange numbers?"

You smiled and nodded your head. “I don’t mind having a cute guy’s number in my phone.” You handed him your phone as he did the same with you. He chuckled and inputted his number in your handphone.

"Ah! I must go now but I’ll be hoping to receiving a possible future phone call or text from you?" He asked. You grinned and shyly nodded your head. "A-Ah we’ll see," you said, trying to a bit.

"Well it was nice to meet you ______, hope to see you around," he said. And with that he left the shop.

You sank in your seat, trying to process what had just happened. Just then, you felt your phone vibrate. Glancing at the number, you immediately sat up and checked the message.

Date? Meet me tomorrow at the coffee shop, same place. :) I’ll be waiting!

Holding onto the hand warmer he gave you, you smiled to yourself. Maybe winters aren’t that bad…

Omo. I hope that wasn’t too OOC for Junhui! Hope you enjoyed!

-Admin L