Chapter 8 : Something is wrong

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                              ~~~~xxx~~~~

“ Yo! Girls! Stop all the lovey dovey acts in front of us! Stop torturing my eyes babes. “

Both Sunny and Sooyoung just ignored Hyoyeon’s word. In fact, they decided to more.

“ My Sunny bunnyyy~… let’s go on a date tonight~ “ Sooyoung started it with an aegyo that made Hyoyeon clasp her ears with both of her hands while shaking her head.

Sunny adding it by giving a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lip. “ Sure honey! “

“ Ah.. no~ my eyes! My eyes~~!! Teukkie.. help me. I’m blinded by those two ugly creatures~!”

Heechul was acting like he was throwing up. While Leeteuk, just rolling his eyes seeing the new couple being all loving. At the end, all of them end up laughing.

“ Yah… you two. I never thought that you two would be together. But you made a pretty good couple actually.. a giant and a dwarf! “ said Hyoyeon before running away from Sooyoung.

“ You dork! Wait till I get you! “

“ Hahaha.. look at Sooyoung. With that kind of speed.. I don’t think she will get Hyoyeon! “ Heechul was laughing hard at the sight of Sooyoung chasing Hyoyeon.

“ Sunny.. I’m glad that you’re with her now. It somehow help her to stop thinking about her. “

“ Hm.. well, she still thinking about that little close friend of her.. but, she’s getting better now. “

“ Hahah, I guess Sooyoung failed miserably” said Heechul while pointing to Sooyoung who was panting hardly. Hyoyeon was behind her making a victorious sign.

“ Anyway, you girls haven’t told us yet about the confession. Who confess first? How? Come on, tell us! “

“ Oh, I don’t …think…we..we.. need to tell.. you that..” Sooyoung was trying to catch her breath.

“ Shut up grandma. Sit there and let Sunny tell us “ Hyoyeon pushed Sooyoung away.


*Sunny POV

Sooyoung and I were on our way to the park. She was driving while I’m sitting here, beside her, thinking about my plan. I’ve decided that it was time for me to tell the her about my feeling. 

“ Err.. Sooyoung could you stop by at the convenience shop right there and buy some drinks for us.. “

“ Oh okay. Sure. “ She parked her car in front of the shop and went out.

I watched her as her entered the shop. Then I quickly take out an envelope from my bag and put it into her car’s dashboard. By the time I did that, Sooyoung already done paying and walking toward me.

                                                                                              ~~~~xxx~~~~

“ Okay! Here we are.. let’s go! “ She unbuckled her seat belt and opened her door.

I quickly grab her arm, “ Wait! “

“ Why? Do you need anything else ? “

“ Hm.. no. It just that.. Could you please stay in the car for awhile? “

“ Huh? Why? “

“ I just feeling like I wanna have some time alone.. “

“ Is everything alright Sunny? “

“ Hm.. just stay here for awhile.. please? “ I looked at her with a pleading eyes.

She was a bit hesitated. “ Well, if that’s what you want.. I’ll wait you in the car..”

I smiled and thanked her. I went out and walked to the park. After making sure that I was out of her sight, I take out my phone and dialed her number. She answered it almost immediately.

“ Yes, Sunny? You want me to come over there now? “

“ No..”

“ Hm.. Sunny.. if there is something that bothering you. Please let me know about it. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter