Chapter 40: Getting back the Kim Choding & Giant-Dwarf couple

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Mom...”

A woman who sitting by herself at the balcony, turned facing her eldest daughter.

“She’s back.” Her eyes were teary but this time there was a warm smile plastered on her face. She approached her mom who was staring at her, disbelieving.

“Yes, mom. Yoona. She’s back...” She informed her again and enveloped her mom with a warm hug. She hope that things will get better soon.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“Hey, Hyo.”


“Yo, Yuri. What’s up?”

Yuri chuckled when she heard the cheery respond.

“Haha..nothing much. Hey, you’re free tomorrow? “

“Hm, ya. Why?”

“Let’s hang out. Breakfast together?”

“Your treat?”

“Sure.”

“Cool. Tomorrow at Lilo’s cafe. Around 9.”

Yuri put her phone on her desk and the stereo. She lay down on her bed. As she listened to Bryan Adam’s slow song, her mind drifted back to the deer girl.


~When you love someone, you’ll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
you'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
when you love someone

you'll deny the truth, believe a lie
there'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
but your lonely nights, have just begun
when you love someone

when you love someone, you'll feel it deep inside
and nothing else can ever change your mind
when you want someone, when you need someone
when you need someone...

when you love someone, you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all, no matter what may come
when you love someone
you'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
when you love someone~


Her fingers slowly traced the silver chain around her neck. She knew that she should be upset and mad with Yoona for her disappearance. Yet, she couldn’t bring herself to do that. Instead, she was now offering help to her. People might say that she was being a fool. But, like the lyric said, when you love someone, you’ll do anything. And Kwon Yuri was indeed in love with Im Yoona.
 


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 



“Yoona, how are you?”

“Unnie.. Don’t worry too much about me. I’m doing fine here. And I’m following every words you said.”

“Okay. I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable.”

“It’s okay unnie. I understand.”

“So, where did you go today?”

“Went home. Ah! You know, I’ve a little sister now!”

“Oh really???”

“Yeah! How pathetic is me to not knowing that my uncle already had a child. Luckily, I made the right decision by coming home. Or else, I might have missing a lot more things.“

Hye Sun noticed the sad feeling in Yoona’s voice. Her heart felt heavy as she understood what Yoona’s was feeling.

“Hey... Stop feeling so down. You said you wanna make things better right? So, you’ve to be strong.”

“Ya.. I know. I hope I can be strong enough.” She sighed.

Both of them were silent for awhile.

“Yoo—“

“Unnie, I met her today.”

Hye Sun was confused with Yoona sudden words. She tried to figure out what she meant yet failed.

“Huh? Who?”

It took her forawhile before getting a reply from Yoona.

“Yuri.”

Hye Sun eyes went wide.

“What??”

And for the next hour, Yoona was telling Hye Sun about her meeting with Yuri and their discussion.
 


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 


-Lilo’s cafe-

Yuri and Hyoyeon just arrived at the cafe. There were not many customers at the cafe. After giving their orders to the waiter, they chatted for awhile till the waiter came back with their drinks.

“Well, you seem a bit different today.” Yuri started the conversation as she looked at Hyoyeon who was staring out through the windows.

“Huh? Nah..I’m fine.” Hyoyeaon smiled at her.

“ I heard about the thing that happened at Nicole’s”

Hyoyeon sighed heavily.

“Have you girls made up?”

Hyoyeon shook her head slowly as she look down at her drink.

“You hate her?”

Hyoyeon lifted her head quickly as she heard the word hate. She stared at Yuri, sternly.

“Never.”

Yuri smiled at her reply. She was about to say something when the waiter came back to their table and place few cupcakes on the table.

“We—We didn’t order th—“

Hyoyeon came to halt as she saw the cupcakes in front of her. They were her favourite’s one. And on top of each of the cupcakes, there was an alphabet, arrange by colourful smarties.

“Sorry.” She slowly spelled and said the words.

Yuri turned to the waiter. “Excuse me. We didn’t order this.”

“Oh, that young lady orders it for you miss.” She said it to Hyoyeon as she pointed towards the person who was standing outside the window.

Hyoyeon’s eyes were getting teary as she saw the girl outside.


The girl lifted a cardboard in front of her.

I WAS A FOOL.

She tossed the cardboard aside and revealed another one.

FOR LEAVING ALL OF YOU.

Few drops of tears left Hyoyeon’s eyes, as she read the next one.

I KNOW I WAS WRONG AND I KNOW YOU’RE MAD AT ME.

Hyoyeon chuckled lightly at the next card.

YOU CAN HIT ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO BE WARDED, CAUSE I DESERVED IT.

The next one, made her eyes soften as she wiped her tears away.

BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND ACCEPT THIS FOOL BACK IN YOUR LIFE.

Yuri smiled seeing the interaction between the two friends.

CAUSE KIM HYOYEON, I MISS YOU.

Yoona stood still and stared at Hyoyeon, while holding her last card.

MY ONE AND ONLY FRENEMY.


Hyoyeon let out a heavy sighed and turned away from facing Yoona. Yuri was quite surprised with her reaction. She thought Hyoyeon might have running towards Yoona and made up with her. But, it didn’t seem like it.

Yoona looked down on her feet.

“I guess I’m already too late.” She whispered slowly as she took all the cards and started to walk away.

“OUCH!!” Yoona held the back of her head and looked at the small bottle of hand sanitizer on the ground. She picked the bottle which just hit her.

“YAH!! That’s mine!”

Yoona turned around and saw her choding friend standing outside the cafe, with tears running down her face.

“PABO! Can’t you even wait for me to take my stuffs first.” She said as she rushed towards Yoona and hugged her as tight as she could.

Yoona who was surprised at first, slowly wrapped her hand around Hyoyeon and soon smiled widely as she realised that she just got her frenemy back. She looked towards the other girl who was standing in front of her, smiling. Yoona mouthed thank you,as the tanned girl just smiled and gave a thumb up.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 

"You're so cheesy! People might think that we are couple."

"Well, I know you might beat the hell out of me before I managed to say anything. So, I took some safety precaution. And thanks to my genius brain, I'm still alive~"

Hyoyeon knuckled her head as she heard her ridiculous explanation.

“Hyo! I might get amnesia if you keep hitting my head.” Yoona whined as she rubbed her forehead which Hyoyeon just flicked.

“You deserved it. You’ve been leaving us for almost two years. This is nothing compared to your action.” Hyoyeon replied while giving another flick on her head.

Yoona could just pout as she knew that Hyoyeon was right. Yuri smiled at the cutely pouting deer.

“I think it’s too much for today Hyo. Her forehead is red already.” She said as she slowly rubbed her Yoona’s forehead.

Yoona was surprised with Yuri’s action. Yet, she stayed still as Yuri kept on rubbing her swollen forehead. Yoona wouldn’t mind if Hyoyeon kept on hitting her for thousand times, as long as she had Yuri there to take away the pain. Both of them were staring into each other’s eyes while Hyoyeon was looking at them.


They just met right? But why Yuri seems fond towards Yoona. And the way both of them looking at each other, seems..... hm, this is interesting.


In the end, Hyoyeon decided to interrupt the two girls.

“Girls! Helloo~”

Both of them were a bit startled. Yuri quickly removed her hand from Yoona’s forehead wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter