Chapter 27 : After the years

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



A red Opel GT 4 was parked in front of the Ritz Paris hotel. A valet opened the door for the driver and he was awestruck when he saw a gorgeous lady stepped out of the car. Her smooth silky black hair and awesome tanned body captured the eyes of everyone in the lobby.

“Here’s your key. I have something to settle first. I will be back once I’m done. Tomorrow, you have a meeting at 10 AM. “ Her assistant who has been waiting for her at the lobby handed her the key.

She nodded and went towards the lift, pressing on the level where the Vendôme suite was. Upon entering the suite, she smiled satisfiedly. The design of her suite was breathtaking. The majestic chandeliers reflecting amber light and prestigious Louis XV furnishings mark the Vendôme Suite’s unique elegance and style, where the warmth of the carmine and ivory surroundings recreate the comfort of a private home. Through the large windows, the view spans across the sumptuous place Vendôme.

She love to be in Paris. The place where famously known as the city of fashion. That was the reason for her to be there, the Paris Fashion Week. It was one of the annual Fashion Week which was a six-week dash which sends buyers around the globe to capture all the catwalk styles and make sure they stock up on the new trends for the Autumn/Winter season of the following year. Paris is the last stop after a week each in New York, London and Milan. Most of the catwalk displays are held at the Carrousel du Louvre, below the Lourve Museum.
And as the vice president of KY Corporation, she was ought to be there. She looked through the window. She could see the stunning sparkling “Iron Lady” from her suite. People said that it was the heart and fountain of life. Life full of opportunities and wonderful adventures. And she wondered whether she would be given a chance to experience that.

A chance in love.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“I want that!” I little girl was dragging her mom into the toy shop. She wanted the huge Rilakkuma toy.

Leeteuk smiled sheepishly at the view in front of him. It reminded him of someone that was very special to him. Someone that he missed a lot.


“OPPA~! I want that! I want that!!” The girl was jumping while pointing at the kite with Rilakkuma picture on it.

“Aren’t you too old for that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I.WANT.IT.NOW!” She said coldly.

“LEETEUK! Buy it for her now before she kills me!”


“Where are you, Yoona. How are you doing?” He whispered to himself.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“Hey babe. “

The blonde girl smiled as she saw her girlfriend approaching her with the dorky smile on her face.

“Miss me much?” She asked after the blondie leaned and gave her a peck on her lips.

“Very much!” She replied.

“Let’s go, I’m hungry~”

“Yah. I wonder who teach you to use such an aegyo.”

“You hate it?”

“Huh? Hate? I love it baby.” She grinned.

“You’re such a dork Tae.”

“Hehe…yes I am. And I know you love me.” She .

BEEP!

<< Hey Taenggoo! Let’s go for ice skate this weekend. Seohyun didn’t know how to skate, so I wanna give her some lesson. Hehehe.. Bring Sica too! >>

“Huh? Who’s that?”

“Oh. It’s Fany. She asked me to join her and Seohyun for an ice skating this weekend.”

“Oh..” Suddenly her expression turned gloomy.

“Baby.” Taeyeon held her hand and caresses her left cheek. “I’m sorry. We don’t have to go if you’re not comfortable with her. I understand.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter