Chapter 37 : I'm back

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nicole and Sulli were busy greeting the guest. Although it was just a small and a simple occasion, there were a lot of family and close friends that came to congratulate them. They booked the whole restaurant for this event. At one side of the corner, a group of friends were sitting around the table, talking and having fun among themselves.

“Oh, come on Leeteuk! Don’t have to act so gentleman in front of her. It looks so fake!” Sooyoung complaint as Leeteuk hushed her. Then, he smiled at her girlfriend who was fully aware of his true color.

“I’m not faking it. I really am, a gentleman. Right, baby?”

“Don’t have to try so hard to be one, baby.”

Leeteuk was surprised with her replied. He thought that she would back him up, but obviously she’s in the same boat with the dorky girls now.

“HAHAHA! Good one Sora!”

“Huh, I shouldn’t let her hang out with you girls anymore. Bad influence!”

After the “We Got Married” show, those two really got along really well. Soon, Leeteuk decided to asked her to be his girlfriend, for real. And lucky for him, that girl was feeling the same way too.

Heechul who was busy talking with his date quickly warned her.

“Sohee…don’t listen to them. They are not a bunch of good friends. They are weirdos. Stay away from them.”

PAK!!

“YAH! How could you—“ Heechul was rubbing her sore forehead and was about to whine when he saw the girls glares on him. “Hehe.. joking. I’m just joking…”

“You are one of us too, Heechul.” Hyoyeon smirked.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“Hi.”

“Oh—hi.”

“I’m Hannah.” She said as she reached out her hand.

“Yuri.” She slowly shook her hand.

“Are you Nicole’s or Sulli’s friends?”

“Erm, both. Actually, I just know them through my friends there.”

“Oh.. erm, are you—“

“Em, sorry but I have to go. My friend is waiting for her drink.” She said as she lifted the glass.

She smiled apologetic to Hannah and walked towards the others. Jessica and Taeyeon who were watching her, shook their head. They thought Yuri would at least have some conversation with the new girl.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“Is this seat taken? “

“Ya. Sorry.” Yuri replied nonchalantly as the girl nodded disappointedly and walked away.

Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon were surprised with Yuri’s action. The girl just now was pretty enough to be hit on. And it was obvious that the girl was interested with Yuri. But, Yuri as usual, stayed calm.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“What is her problem?” Heechul slowly leaned and whispered to Hyoyeon. He had been watching the girl who kept declining every girls or guys that approached her.

“Fell in love but the girl suddenly disappears and now she’s in the waiting mode.” Hyoyeon replied as simple as she can.

Heechul nodded her head.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


It was getting late and most of the family members were already departed. Only some of their friends were still hanging out at the restaurant including the weirdo friends.

“IT’s TIME TO HEAT UP THE PARTYY~!” Suddenly someone stood up and shouted. And as if it was a cue, music was turning on. Well, what is party without some dance and fun?

Hyoyeon was already into the beat. She turned facing her date and raised her brows.

“Absolutely!” Eunhyuk who understood the sign from Hyoyeon quickly got up and reached out his hand for Hyoyeon. “Shall we?”

Hyoyeon grinned at the others around the table before placing her hand on Eunhyuk’s. Both of them walked towards the centre and soon were lost in their own world, dancing through the rhythm. They were such a cute couple who shared the same passion towards dancing. Even their friends were calling them as the dance couple.

“Such a sweet couple!” Tiffany squealed while the others were smiling.

“I never thought that she would ever have someone that could actually fall for her.”

Everyone turned facing Heechul.

“What?? She’s weird!” He rerorted.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


Yuri who was watching the people dancing, smiled to herself as she remembered something that had happened between her and the deer.

 

“Oh come on~~ Just a dance~~”

“No…”

Yuri pouted. She would love to dance with her. 

“It’s okay if you don’t know how to. Just a simple dance. You only have to follow my steps.”

Yoona still shook her head.

“Excuse me.”

Yuri smiled at the guy in front her. He was asking her for a dance. She turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter