Chapter 11 : I don't deserve you

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 2.30 am in the morning. The road was quite empty. Yet, there was a car, speeding it way through the road. The driver was fully focused while her partner was looking at her worriedly.

“ Baby, please slow down a bit…” the short one said while holding the latter’s arm.

Upon hearing her girlfriend’s plead, she slowed down a bit.

“ I’m sorry dear…I’m just too worried about her now.” she took her girlfriend’s hand and kissed it.

“ We all are worried about her. But, we have to be safe too, or else, there will be nobody to be there to help her…”

“ Sorry..”


- Somewhere around the beach -

*Nicole POV

After the movie, Sulli and I decided to take a walk along the beach. It has been awhile since the two of us got a chance to go out for a date. Both of us were too busy with the school’s activities. Luckily, her club meeting was cancelled tonight.

“ Baby…” I called her.

“ Hm…? “

“ I miss you.” I was blushing when I said that. She stopped walking and suddenly she gave me a peck on my cheek.

“ I miss you too baby.” she said while flashing her eye smile to me. It just melts my heart away. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and we continue walking along the beach.

Suddenly, in front of us, there was a guy who just punched a girl.

“ Take that you bit**! “ he shouted before grabbing the girl’s collar.

“ Nicole… isn’t that..”

“………Yoo..Yoona unnie.”

I quickly grab Sulli hand and ran towards them.


                                                                                                                              -xxxxxxxxx-

“ Take that you bit**! “ a guy was punching a girl while his girlfriend was trying to stop him. He grab the girl’s shirt, “How dare you came here and just ruined our date! “

The girl smirked, “ Huh! Im just doing you two a favor. Are you sure that she loves you? “

“ What the heck?! You’re crazy!” he pushed her hard. The girl fell on to the sand. She chuckled.

“ Let’s go dear. Just leave this crazy bit** here.”

“ Crazy.. I am. I’m crazy because of love…” she said it slowly to herself. She tried to stand up but failed.

“ Yoona unnie! “

Two girls were approaching her. She looked at them but she was unable to recognize them due to her the alcohol that she took before. She rub her eyes, and try to focus on them.

“ Oh… my beloved dongsaeng…Nicole ah…and oh, you’re here too Sulli? Hahah.. it’s nice to see you here.“ she tried to get up again and this time those two girls helped her.

“ Unnie… you’re drunk. What..what happened? “ Nicole asked. Her eyes were b with tears. She never saw her unnie in that kind of state.

Yoona could barely stand, there were few cuts on her face, her hand was bleeding and the smell of alcohol was all over her.

“ Hahaha.. I’m fine Nicole. Just perfect.”

“ Sulli, quick. Called Hyoyeon unnie. “ Sulli nodded and quickly dialed her number.

“ No! No! Don’t call her. No.. don’t tell the others. Don’t.. don’t let them know about this. I’ve been such a very..verry baddd friend.. I ddon’t deserve them..” Yoona tried to stop Sulli from calling Hyoyeon.

“ Unnie! Stop it! You’re drunk. You can barely stand. You’re hurt! And you can hardly talk to us! You need help! “

“ Help? “ she scoffed. “Is there anyone who’s willing to help me? She left me. And I left my friends for her. Tell me Nicole, tell me… who would want to help me? “

“ We will. I don’t know what had happened but Sulli and I, and the other unnies and oppas too, will definitely help you out of it. “she smiled reassuringly to Yoona.

“ Let’s get you back home unnie.”

Yoona silently nodded.

“ I’ll inform Hyoyeon unnie.”
 

                                                                                                                              -xxxxxxxxx-

* Sunny POV

As I was about to open the door, I saw Yoona’s car parked in front of us. We both quickly got off the car and ran towards them. Nicole was the one who drove and Sulli was sitting at the back seat with Yoona. Sooyoung hastily open the back seat’s door.

“Yoona?!” we were shocked upon seeing the girl lying on Sulli’s lap helplessly.

“ She’s quite drunk and…she got herself into a fight when we found her” Sulli explained to us.

“ Sunny, you go ahead first. Here, take the keys” Sooyoung gave me Yoona’s apartment keys. Then, with the help from Sulli and Nicole, she managed to put Yoona on her back and bring her to the apartment.


-Yoona’s apartment-

I quickly opened the door to Yoona’s room for Sooyoung. She carefully put her down on the bed. Yoona was still half conscious. She must have been drinking a lot. My heart hurt seeing her like this. I looked at Sooyoung, she was wiping her tears away.

“I’ll help her changed.” she told me.

“ No.” we both turned to look at Yoona who slowly got up and sat on the bed.

“ I can changed by myself. You two can go. “ she sound so cold.

“ Ridiculous. You can’t even stand up properly! “

“ Just let me be like this. Why would you care? “

“ Seriousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter