Chapter 6 : I love her

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tiffany POV

The event that Hyoyeon tagged me along was a surprise birthday party for one of the close junior, Seulgi. Actually her birthday was three days ago. But, since most of them were busy with exam especially Yoona, they decided to throw the surprise party today. Hyoyeon had been introducing Seohyun and I to almost all of her friends there. Somehow, I was able to mingle around with them. All of them were nice and friendly people.

“HURRY UP GUYS. Sulli text me just now saying that they are almost here.” Suddenly, Sunny appeared out of no where and informed us.

“Oh Gosh! Unnie! I am so excited! But wait, where are Sooyoung unnie and Yoona unnie? “ the girl named Amber asked Sunny.

“Oh. Don’t worry. They are outside. They’ll come soon." Right after that, a couple of girl were walking towards the cafe. "Oh look, there they are!”

I quickly turned to look at the entrance door. And there she was, the beautiful sleeping girl that I saw just now was walking beside Sooyoung hand in hand. Huh? There were holding hands? Hm, I don’t know why but the scene was something that made me feel uneasy.

“Yeah the shikshin couple is here! Come quick! They’ll be here any second now!” said Heechul.

Shikshin couple? Couple? Are they dating? Ah, stop it Tiffany. Why would I be bothered by this? I shook my head, hoping that I could clear those thoughts out of my mind. Seohyun nudged me and gave me a questioning looked. She must have saw what I’ve doing. I just gave her a smiled a mouthed ‘I'm OK’ to her. 

Suddenly a girl, I believe was Irene, ran towards us, “They are here! They are here!” She said it excitedly.

Seohyun and I excitedly joined the fun as we nervously waited for the girls to get into the cafe. Everyone was looking the entrance door anxiously. And soon, we saw two girls who were happily talking entered the cafe. All of us looked at Leeteuk, waiting for his cue. As soon as he gave her cue, all of us jumped and shouted, “ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEULGI!!”.

"AAA~!!" Seulgi screamed in shocked. Her eyes were wide open as she looked around her. We were throwing confetti and balloons to her while singing happy birthday to her. Sooyoung came towards her and put on a birthday hat on her before wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"Why are you crying??" She asked Seulgi who were still crying. "Awww...come here you cutie." She pulled the girl into a hug while Heechul came out with a birthday cake. 

"Make a wish first." Amber shouted.

She complied with her as she clasped her hand and closed her eyes before blowing the candles.

"YEAYYY~~ Happy birthdayyyyy~!!" They shouted once again.

“ Aww… I didn’t expect this!.. Sulli! U tricked me.. and you too Amber. Ah all of you are here! Thank you. Thank you” she said between her sobs. She was still crying. But she looked so adorable.

Right then, among the crowd, I saw Yoona walked to Seulgi and hugged her. "Aww...my dearest baby Seulgi.. Why are you still crying?"

"I--I'm just--touched." The girl still sobbing.

"Aww...come here you." She embraced the girl once again before wiping those tears away. "Happy birthday my dearest dongsaeng, Seulgi. May happines be with you forever. I love you,sis." she said before kissing her forehead. I was touched seeing the scene. She was such a loveable and caring person. Somehow, I wish I was Seulgi.

Oh, wait.. what did I just said?

+++++

After all the commotion that we had, we finally sat down and have our dinner. Lucky for us, the owner of the cafe was Irene's parent. So, they already told them about tonight's party. Hence, her parent approve them to use the upper level for this event. So we didn't interrupt other customers.

Since there were a lot of people, Seohyun and I ended up at different table without we realized. I was at the same table as Hyoyeon who sat in the middle of Seulgi and I. While opposite us were Yoona, Sooyoung and Irene. Seohyun on the other hand was seating on the the next table. I was pretty nervous since Seohyun was'nt beside me. Moreove, Yoona was just right in front of me. It was really hard for me to lift my head and look direct at her. We actually haven't spoke to each other since we came to the cafe, except, a 'Hello'. Somehow, I felt awkward. Nervous. Yet, excited and happy. 

I kept quite while the others were chatting among themselve.

“ Yoong. Would you cook some meat for me pweaseee~” Sooyoung pleaded with her aegyo which make the others cringed.

“ Ergghh.. stop it Soo. Please. Dont make me throw up here. It such a waste for me tolrt out all the food in my tummy you know..!" Hyoyeon complained.

However, Yoona just smiled and started to put some meats on the grill for Sooyoung. While she was cooking, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Irene where chatting happily but I don't know how to join them. I felt kind of left out. I looked down on my plate.

“ Err.. it's Tiffany .. right “
Huh? I looked up and my eyes met those beautiful doe eyes in front of me. She’s talking to me?

"Right?"

Oh. I quickly nodded my head.

"Are you okay? Sorry if you’re feeling a bit uncomfortable with us”

“Em. No. Im fine. It just.. It just that I don’t know what to talk.”

“Fany! Look at me! First, open you mouth.. Aaa.. Then try to let your voice out. Come on. Let’s try together… Oh, AWW! SUNNY THAT HURT” Hyoyeon hold her forehead which Sooyoung just smacked. I chuckled at them who was bickering.

“You're laughing. That's a good start."

I smiled at her. Somehow, it it fluttered my heart when the doe eyes girl took a notice on me.

“Emm, thanks Yoona” I blushed when I saw her smiling at me.

"No problem. Well, this two are your housemate, right?" She mentioned bout Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Yeah. I live with them. But, I've known Hyoyeon longer than Sooyoung."

"Ah...I see. Well good for you. If you've know, the giant first, you'll end up skinnier than me. That giant will eat up all your food!"

"YAH!!"

I laughed at her joked. Yoona grinned when Sooyoung pouted at her. As an apology, she put the cooked meat onto the latter plate which earned Yoona a wide smile from her.

“Here.Let me cook some for you, okay? Would you like to have some sausages too?“ she put some meats on my plate. I was deeply move by her act. 

Who are you Yoona? Why am I feeling happy when I’m with you despite the fact that I've just met you today? What spells do you put on me? Why this heart kept beating for you?

Throughout the dinner, Yoona always try to make me felt at ease. Whenever they were chatting, she will try to include me too. She cooked and put food on my plate. She was the one who called the waiter when she saw my glass was empty. She was really taking care of me and honestly, I love the attention that she gave to me. For the first time after the break up, I can feel my heart beating again.
 

*Hyoyeon POV
She’s smiling. Her eye smile is back. It’s been awhile that I saw those kind of happiness from her. I guess I made the right decision by bringing her out with us today. I saw how Yoona treated Tiffany. I know that dorky kid can light up Tiffany life back. Yoona is one of the most caring and loving kind of person that I ever met in my entire life. Sometime I wondered, is she really a human? Cause I though she’s like an angel. She always lighten up people's life.

I was lost in my thought that I didn't realize that I was staring at Yoona for awhile. 

“ What are you looking at? I’m not gonna cooked for you though. Cook.it.your.self!”

“ Yah! Im Yoona! I’m not looking at you! I was looking at those delicious meats.”

“ Of course it’s delicious. I cooked it!” she say it proudly.

“ Huh! “ I stuck my tongue out to her and continue cooking the meats on our side of grill.

+++++

-A week later-
*Hyoyeon POV
We are having our trimester break for 3 weeks. Most of the students are already back at their hometown, enjoying their holidays with their family. But for some, like me, we were still stuck at the campus due to some club activities. Teuk and I were busy with our dance club, Sunny with her singing club, Sooyoung and Heechul with the drama club, but the most busiest person among us was Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter