Chapter 25 : Crumbling down

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It was almost 11 o’clock but there traffic was not as heavy as usual. A black Audi R8 was cruising on the road. As for the driver, her life wasn’t as smooth as her car. She tried to focus on her driving despite the headache that she was having. Her mind was still thinking about the recent event that had happened last night. She didn’t know what to do or where should she go. Suddenly, the face of her beloved grandma appeared in her mind.

“Grandma…” Her eyes were b with tears.

She increased the speed as she made her way to the place where she could seek comfort from.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 

-Yoona’s apartment-

Hyoyoen was stretching and yawning at the same time. She rubbed her eyes and checked the time.

“Huh? 12?!” She quickly got up from the couch but come to halt when she felt her back was a bit sore. “Ooff! My back!”.Then she looked around. “This is not my place...” She scratched her head. “OH! Yoona!” She finally realized where she was and turned around. The couple was sleeping soundly one the other couch, hugging each other.

She slowly stood up and stretched. She decided not to wake up the couple and head towards Yoona’s room. She peeked into the room, trying to see whether the girl has waked up yet. She frowned, when she couldn’t see the figure anywhere in the room. “Yoona? Are you in there? “ She said while knocking on the bathroom’s door. No answer. “Where is she?” She was pretty sure that she slept in her bed last night. Suddenly, her heart beating faster. She quickly ran out off the room and searched for her all over the house. Kitchen, living room, study room, bathrooms, store and every little place in the house. She stood there, trying to figure what she should do now. Then, she tried to recall back what had happened last night.


“ It’s okay. I’ll drive her car. “ Hyoyeon said while fastening the seat belt for Yoona who could barely opened her eyes now. The girl was totally wasted.

“Okay. We’ll follow behind you.” Sunny and Sooyoung walked towards their cars. 

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

For the second time in her life, Sooyoung piggy back her drunken best friend to her room. But this time, it was different. Yoona was totally lost her mind. She never saw her being so messed up like this.

The girl stood beside the bed and stared at the girl who was sleeping on the bed. Who could have thought behind those calm face, there were a lot of problem that she was facing. 

“I’ll help her changed.” Sooyoung said and went to the closet and took out new shirt and pant for Yoona. 

Hyoyeon went out to the kitchen to make drinks for them while Sunny decided to help Sooyoung. 

BEEP! BEEP!

Hyoyeon took out her phone and checked the new texts that she just received.


<< How is she? >> A text from Leeteuk.
Another one from Heechul.


She sighed. Unfortunately both of the guys were not in Seoul due to their works. But they still concerned about their little sister. They have been calling and texting the girls, asking for updates of Yoona. 


<< Ya. We found her. I don’t know how to explain to you guys, but, this time is really bad. She’s really having a tough time right now.But, don’t worry. We’ll keep an eye on her. Take care and be back soon!>>


She sent the text to both of them. 

“Hey..” Sunny and Sooyoung joined her at the couch.

“Here, I make coffee for us.” Hyoyeon said while pointing at the mugs on the table.

“Thanks, Hyo.” Said Sunny while handing out the mug to Sooyoung who has been silent since they reached at Yoona’s apartment.

Sunny was a bit worried with Sooyoung’s silence. She put her hand on her girlfriend’s lap, “Baby… “

“I feel bad, guys. I’m supposed to be her closest friend, but, I never know about her past. About her family.” Suddenly Sooyoung let out what was in her mind.

They heavily sighed. 

“It’s not just you, Sooyoung. All of us feel the same way too. Who could have though that such a cheerful girl like her would be experiencing this kind of problems. She never shows us any sign of that.” 

For the next hours, all of them just sat and stayed mum. 
 


Suddenly, her eyes caught the paper that sticks on the refrigerator. She took it, and her eyes went wide. “Sooyoung! Sunny! “She shouted.

The two girls were startled.

“YAH!! Hyo! What th—“ Sooyoung was about to scolded her.

“Yoona. She left.” She showed the paper towards them.

“WHAT?” Both of the girls asked in unison. They ran towards Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grab the paper from Hyoyeon.



<< Girls. Sorry... I need to clear my mind. Don’t worry I won’t do anything stupid, again. Please give me some time. I will come back when I’m stable enough.
Love, Yoona. >>



Sooyoung hastily took her phone and dialed her best friend’s number. “Ah, pick it up Yoong!” She groaned.

Sunny slowly reached for her hand, and hold it. “Baby.”

Sooyoung turned to face her. Sunny took the phone from Sooyoung and put it on the desk. She hold both of Sooyoung’s hand.

“Let just give her some time. She will come back to us when she’s okay. Don’t worry. I know that there’s a possibility for her to do some stupid thing like what she did last night. But, let’s have some faith in her.”

“Sunny is right, Sooyoung…” Hyoyeon added.

She slowly nodded her head.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

Grandma Im was sitting alone in her small library. She was caressing a photo of a young girl who she missed a lot lately. The girl still haven’t come back to visit her. Chun Hee and Yejin told her that she was going on an oversea trip. She wanted to call her, but she knew how passionate her granddaughter with her work. She sighed heavily and held her chest. Lately, she has feeling a slight chest pain. But she never informed her son and daughter in law. She kept it to herself.

Suddenly, the door opened. She turned around, tried to see who it was. Then, a slender figure came into the room with a smile on her face.

Grandma was smiling widely when she saw the girl she’s been missing a lot standing in front of her.

“Grandma… I miss you.” She said while hugging her tightly.

“Yoona…” Grandma was already shedding her tears.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


Grandma Im was Yoona’s hair, who was resting her head on her lap. Her granddaughter has been quiet since she came back. She decided not to ask her anything and let her be in silent for a moment. She knew that Yoona will tell her when she was ready. As for now, she would just sit there and offered some comfort to her.

“Grandma..” She finally broke the silence.

“Hm.. yes dear?”

“Why did mom leave me?”

Grandma Im was a bit surprised with the sudden question. She sighed. Yoona must have known about Na Young’s return, she thought.

“She didn’t want to leave you, Yoona.”

“But she did.”

Grandma Im knew how hard it was for Yoona to cope with the fact that her mother has left her. She took a deep breath before continued.

“Yoona. People makes mistakes. And at that time, both of your parent, made a mistake. They were too young and acted selfishly. They didn’t think through when they decided to separate. They didn’t know that their decision will cause you a lot of pain. It was my fault too, dear. As the adult, I didn’t do my best to help them…”

“She’s here.” Yoona said slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter