Chapter 47 : How can I forget you?

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Gyuri locked her car and made her way to Yoona’s apartment. Her eyes were really furious as she remembered the things that just happened a couple of hours ago.



Ding dong! Ding dong!

“Huh...who could that be baby? It’s almost mid night now.” Seungyeon asked her girlfriend who was getting up from the bed.

“I don’t know baby. It’s okay. I’ll take a look.”

Gyuri walked towards the door and opened it slightly before taking a peek. She was shocked to see her best friend standing in front of her apartment with tears running down her face. She quickly opened the door.

“Yul!”

She didn’t manage to ask any further question as Yuri buried her face into her shoulder and cried harder. 

+++++

“WHAT?? HOW COULD SHE SAID THAT???!!”

Gyuri was extremely shocked and furious at the same time as she heard the story from Yuri. She would never expect that Yoona would actually play her friend’s heart. After all the things that Yuri did for her, Yoona would actually turn her down. This was absolutely incredulous. 

“I can’t believe that she would do that to you. It seems like she was having some sort of feeling toward you too. But—ah, I don’t know what to say...”

Seungyeon said while Yuri’s back. She tried to calm the sobbing girl. 

“This is unacceptable.”

Gyuri slowly said as she watched her Yuri who was crying her girlfriend’s arm. It really hurt her to see Yuri like this. 

+++++

Gyuri took her keys and jacket.

“Where are you going?”

She turned around to face her girlfriend. Seungyeon just came back from the other room, after making sure Yuri was fully asleep. The girl cry so hard till she fell asleep on Seungyeon’s lap.

“I’m going to give some lesson to that girl.”

“Baby, don’t—“

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything stupid. You stay here with Yuri okay. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” She said as she kissed her forehead and left the house.



DING DONG!

“Huh? Who could it be?”

Yoona said as her eyes looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. It was almost 3 AM. She got up from the couch and went to the door. She took a peek at the hole and relief to see Gyuri standing outside her apartment. She smiled as she opened the door.

“Hey Gyu—“

A fist came directly in contact with Yoona cheek as she didn’t even manage to finish her words. She stumbled backward and fell on to the floor.She held her cut lip and looked at the girl in front of her.

“You bit**! How could you do that to her?!”

Gyuri shouted at the stunned deer. She was really upset and mad with Yoona’s action. She would love to hit this girl as much as she can but she knew her limit.

On the other hand, Yoona who was surprised with the sudden attack slowly began to realise what cause Gyuri to do that. She sat silently as her eyes were fixed on the floor. She had no guts to look into Gyuri’s eyes caused she knew, she was the one to be blame.

“She gave everything to you. Her time, her love, her heart, everything! She tries her best to help you, to be there for you, to give support to you. But look what have you done to her! I thought she made the right decision when told me that she loves you and would wanna be with you. Because I can see how much she has changed since she met you. I thought you are the one for her. But, God, how wrong was I. I can’t believe that you just used her. You were just playing with her heart.”

Yoona stayed mum. Each word that Gyuri said felt like stabbing her heart. She didn’t want to argue with Gyuri as she knew that she was the one who caused this mess.

Gyuri shook her head as she saw no respond from the helpless girl in front of her.

“I’m not here to tell you take her for the sake of pity. Heck, I won’t even let her be with you anymore. You totally don’t deserve her. So, I just want to say that, if you don’t love her then stop playing with her heart. Stay away from her.”

With that Gyuri turned around and leave the dumbfounded girl.


+++++


-The next day-


Taeyeon glanced at her fiancé who was sitting anxiously beside her. She slowly reached out her hand and held it firmly.

“Don’t worry too much. I’m sure we can settle this things soon.”

Jessica sighed. She was still shocked with the news she got from Gyuri this morning.



“Morning, Park Gyuri!!”

Jessica was still in her good mood when she called Gyuri. Taeyeon and her decided to have a lunch date with their friends. They wanted to celebrate their engagement with them.

“Hm...ya, morning.”

The cold reply from Gyuri made Jessica smile turned into a frown. It was a bit weird for her to receive such reply from her friend this early in the morning.

“Hey...you don’t sound good. Is everything okay there?”

Silent.

“Gyuri?”

Jessica heard a heavy sighed from Gyuri before the girl spoke.

“I’m fine. But...Yuri’s not.”

“What? What happened?”

Jessica was confused and worried at the same time. As far as she could remember, Yuri sound perfectly fine during their conversation last night. She was extremely happy when she told her about her engagement.

“Hm...I don’t know how to tell you but, it’s regarding your sister.”

Jessica was stunned. What could have happened between Yuri and Yoona?

“Gyuri...tell me. What had happened?” She asked sternly.

“Yoona. She broke her heart.”

With that simple explanation, Jessica was too shocked to utter any words. 



“How can I not be worried Tae. I never thought that it will turn out to be like this. Yuri is hurting right now. And my sister is nowhere to be found. It’s all a mess now.”

“Shh...calm down. We didn’t know the real story behind this. Now, we are going to see Yuri first. And then, we’ll try to find Yoona. Plus, Sooyoung and the others are also looking for her. They will inform us if they see her, right? So, please calm down a bit baby. You’re making me worry.”

“Hm..."


+++++


“Where is she?”

Gyuri pointed to the room. Both the newly engaged couple walked towards the room. Jessica slowly opened the door. There, she could see her best friend sitting on the bed with her back against the wall, spacing out. They stepped into the room and approached the oblivious girl.

Jessica slowly sat on the bed.

“Yuri-yah...” She said as she slowly held the girl’s arm.

Yuri was startled as she felt someone’s hand on her arm. She turned to face her. As she saw their faces, the tears started pouring out without control.
Seeing that, Jessica quickly pulled her into her arms as she the girl’s back. She could feel the pain that Yuri’s was having. It hurt her as much as it hurt Yuri.

Soon, both of them were crying.

“Sic—Sica-yah...”

“Shhh...I’m here Yuri-yah. Just let it out...”

+++++


Sooyoung tried her best to control her anger as she sat down beside Sunny on the couch. She stared at the girl who was sitting opposite them, with her head down. They have been searching for her for the entire day. The girl didn’t answer any of their call or texts which made Sooyoung really mad. Luckily, she remembered about Hye Sun unnie. And she was right when Hye Sun unnie informed her that the girl was at her place.

“Are you going to be silent forever?” Sooyoung asked coldly. Sunny quickly reached out for her hand and held it firmly. She knew Sooyoung was really upset with Yoona right now and she could probably lose her temper on her.

“Baby, calm down a bit please.” She slowly said it to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung slowly nodded her head as she took a deep breath, trying to ease the anger inside her. Hye Sun and Hyun Joo just sat on the other couch, looking at the girls. They didn’t want to interrupt their conversation. They decided only to interrupt when it was necessary.

“Why didn’t you answer any of our calls or texts? We’ve been looking for you. You made us really worried. “ Sunny said calmly to the girl.

Yet, they received no response from her. She just stayed still with her eyes fixed on the floor.

“Damn it! Say something Yoona!!”

Sooyoung finally lose her temper. She was really pissed seeing Yoona sitting qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter