*EDITED* Chapter 7 : Confession & Changes

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

 

~ We're driving on the highway
Cruisin so fast, I want time to fly
Fun,Fun, think about fun
You know it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right~

Yoona could just laughed aloud while watching Sooyoung having her fun at singing Rebecca Black's song. She was driving Sooyoung's car and they were heading towards their favourite cafe, The Cafe. It was like a routine for them, to head to the cafe every friday right after Yoona's last class. The others couldn't join them this time. 

"Come on sing with me, Yoong!"

~It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday~

"WOoohhhooo~~ Yeahhh~" 

Both of the girls were singing their heart out, enjoying the moment together. It was time like this that they could just talk and share whatever they want with each other. They were known as the inseperable couple. Nobody no them better than they know each other. 

"Hey watch out your hand!" Yoona alerted Sooyoung who was waving her hand outside the window. "Aigooo, such a kid!"

"Aww come on Yoongg...Let me have some fun a bit."

Yoona chuckled. "Why? Do you have trouble lately? Wanna share bout it?"

"Hmmmpph" She pouted cutely. "You know what? I can barely see you lately. You're getting busier. I don't know what are you into these days."

It was true. Yoona couldn't deny it. Lately she has been pretty occupied. Not by works or studies. But rather someone. "Awww...Is my Sooyoungie sulking right now?" She . "Okay, I admit that. And I'm realllyyy realllyyy sorry for that."

"What keep you busy huh?" She questioned again.

"Stuff. Just some stuff." She replied.

Sooyoung decided not to bother anymore and ruined the mood. Although she already knew what the reason was she decided to keep it to herself. She was well aware of the changes that she could see from Yoona, also the regular meeting between her and Tiffany. But she didn't want to intrude her buddy's personal life. So she decided to drop it.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"I'm here now. So, care to share?"

Somehow, she felt touched to see that her buddy was still concern about her. Despite the changes, she couldn't deny that Yoona was still as caring as she known back then. And she couldn't be mad at her for too long.

"Do you know that Lizzy took the topic that I've wanted for my assignment?!"

"What?! How dare she!"

And just like that, the two of them engrossed in talking like nothing ever happened or changed. 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~

*Sunny POV
“ She changed a lot Sunny ah.. I barely meet her now. She was always with Tiffany. “
Her voice sound so sad. She must be really hurting inside. We were at the park. I knew something is wrong between her and Yoona. That’s why I decided to bring her to the park and have a talk with her.
“ Sooyoung ah...”
“ I don’t know what to do Sunny. You know how close we are. But, lately she doesn’t have time for me anymore. How can she change just like that? “ I saw a tear drop to her lap. She’s crying. I pulled her into my arms.
“ Sooyoung.. don’t be like this. It hurt me to see you like this. Yoona must have her own reason for doing this. Im pretty sure of it. “
“ I thought I’m her closest friend. But...” she can’t continue her words as she cried harder in my arms.
All I could do was hugging her and try to comfort her. Sooyoung, please don’t cry. It hurt me to see her like this. I love to see the happy Sooyoung who always smile brightly to us. Don’t worry, I’m here Sooyoung, I’m always here for you. I’ll never leave you alone.

“ Hey Sunny.. can I ask you something? “
“ Hm? What is it Yoona?”
"Do you.. by any chance.. like Soo? “
“ Hah? “ I was shocked with the sudden question which cause me to accidently drop my book. Yoona picked it up and hand it to me.
“Hey, chill a bit would you. I’m just asking.. heheh”
“ Wh..what are you talking about?”
“ I’m asking you. Do you like Soo as in like more than a friend?” she looked into my eyes while asking those question. I turned to avoid her stare.
“Hehehe.. I know you do. Cool! “
“You’re talking nonsense Yoona. I bet you didn’t sleep last night. That’s why you’re talking nonsense right now”
“ It’s okay Sunny. I can see it. We all know that except for that slow long leg girl. “
“Huh? Am i that obvious? “
“ Duh..!”
“ Aren’t you mad at me Yoona?”
“ Why would I? “
“ You and Sooyoung are close. In fact, you two are really close that I, myself thought that you two are couple. “
“ HAHAHHA... Sunny.. No. NO.. we are not a couple. Hm. It’s true that we are close, so close that we can’t stand of being away from each other. She is the one who can understand me the most. And I do love her. But as my closest friend ever, like sisters. Nothing more than that.”
“ Really Yoona? “ I looked at her with a hopeful face. She put her hand on my shoulder.
“ Yes Sunny. And I would really glad if both of you are together. Make a move on her, and I’m sure it will be worth it cause she feel the same way to you too. “ Yoona smiled and winked at me before walking away.
I was left dumbfounded. She have something for me too? I felt like my heart was going to explode due to happiness!

I sighed as I remember the day Yoona asked me about my feeling towards Sooyoung. I haven’t told Sooyoung about my feeling yet. And right now wasn’t the right time. Sooyoung needed me. She absolutely upset with Yoona now.


Yoona. What do you think you’re doing..
                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~


*Seohyun

Tiffany unnie texted me this morning telling me that she was going out with Yoona unnie tonight. I’m glad that Tiffany unnie had move on. I’m thankful that Yoona unnie helped her. Hm.. Yoona unnie. At first, everytime Tiffany unnie going out with her, Tiffany unnie will asked me to accompany her. Thus, I can see how nice Yoona unnie treating her. She really gave lot of attention towards Tiffany unnie. Sometimes I did feel a bit jealous with Tiffany unnie. I wish I had someone to treat me like that. And to be frank, I did think of having Yoona unnie as that someone.. I think I had a crush on her. But this was before I finally realise who my heart was longing for. It was all because of the conversation that I had with Tiffany unnie that night.

We were laying down on our bed. I was about to sleep when I heard Tiffany calling my name.
“ Juhyun..”
“ Yes unnie? “
“ Why do you think Taeyeon left me? Am I not good enough for her? “
“ Tiffany unnie....”
“ You know us the best Juhyun. I shared lot of problem with you. Whenever I had fight with Taeyeon, you are the first person who I come to. So tell me Juhyun, why? “
“ I don’t know why Taeyeon unnie left you but what I do know is that you deserve someone better, someone who could love you with all her heart. “ She smiled upon hearing my words.
“ Thank you Juhyun ah.. you know what, if you are the same age as me, I would asked you to be my girlfriend. “ I was surprised with what she said.
“ Unnie..” Silent. Tiffany unnie already drift to her dreamland. But, I can’t stop thinking about what she said. She would ask me to be her girlfriend? Did she have feeling for me?

That night, I didn’t sleep at all. I kept thinking about it. Soon, I finally realise that somehow I do have feeling for Tiffany unnie.

<< Juhyun ah.. I’m going out with Yoona tonight. I’ve think about it. I wanna confess to her tonight. I’m going to tell her that I love her. Wish me luck! >>

I read her text once again. She’s going to confess to Yoona unnie. I should feel happy for her right. But, why am I feeling sad. Why my heart feel hurt at the thought of Tiffany unnie being with Yoona unnie? I think I really do love you, Tiffany unnie.

What should I do now..

                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~


*Yoona POV

We were walking along the beach while holding hands. I feel really calm whenever I’m with her. It’s been almost 2 months, I started to be close with her. It was all started from the meeting that we had at Nicole’s birthday. From there on, we started to go out together a lot. At first, I felt the urge of being there for her because of her condition. She was so weak, vulnerable, and miserable due to her break up with Taeyeon.I try to always be there for her. I know I haven’t spent time with my friends, especially Sooyoung, as much as I did before. But I think she would understand it. Then, after spending lot of time with Tiffany, I slowly developed some feeling towards her. I don’t know whether it’s love or not. But, all I know is that I wanna protect her and be with her. Yes, I’m confuse with my own feeling.

“ Yoona...”
“ Hm? ”
“ Can I ask you something? “
“ Ya. Sure. What is it? “
“ Have you ever fall in love? “ she asked while looking at me. I was taken back by her question.
“ Hm.. well.. I know it might sound lame.. but, I never did. “
“ Really? “ she sound surprised.
“ Yes.. but..”
“ But...?”
“ But... I think I might be falling for someone right now.. ”
“ Oh...” she looked down. I wonder why was she looked upset.
“ Hey, are you okay? “
“...............” she kept silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter