Chapter 39 : Meeting with the Im's

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“Uncle Chun Hee~~~~~!!”

Yoona was running towards her uncle who was waiting for her with his arms wide open.

“Yoongieeee~~~~~!!”

Both of them were hugging each other tightly and jumping around like a kid. Yoona giggled in his embrace. They really missed each other a lot. Yuri who was standing alone, chuckled to herself as she saw the childish act by the niece and uncle.

“Don’t be surprise. Both of them are the biggest choding I ever met in my entire life.”

Yuri turned to face the lady who came out of nowhere and now standing beside her. She was holding a little girl in her arm. Yuri bowed towards the lady.

“Hi. I’m Yuri.”

“I know. Yoona has been telling a lot about you. I’m her auntie. You can call me Aunt Yejin.” She smiled lovingly.

She smiled back at the lady as her mind was thinking about her words.



Yoona has been talking about me?



“AUNTIE YEJINNN~~”

Here comes another aegyo from Yoona who was now approaching the lady and was about to hug her, when she stopped after she saw the little girl in her arm. She looked at her. "Who is this?” She asked innocently while pointing to the girl. “Ouch!!” She rubbed her head which just got hit by her uncle.

“That’s for pointing a finger at her and not recognizing this cute little girl as my daughter! Can’t you see the similarities between us?” He said as he put her face closer next to the little girl.

Yoona gasped and cupped . “It’s yours?? Ouch! Uncle!!” She received another slap on her forehead.

“Of course she’s mine, pabo-yah.”

“You’ve been away for too long Yoong-ah…” Yejin added.

Yoona smiled at them as she got closer to the kid.

“ Can I hold her?”

Yejin slowly gave the girl to Yoona.

“What’s her name?”

“Yoonhee. She’s almost a year.”

“Yoonhee? Almost the same as mine. Hey little girl, we are the Yoon! ” She said as she placed a soft kiss on the girl’s cheek.

“Oh ya. Uncle, auntie… this is—“

“Yuri. She already told me. Huh, how could you left her at the room alone Yoong? Shouldn’t treat our guest like that.” Yejin said.

“Hehehe… sorry. Yuri, this is my Uncle Chun Hee and his wife. And this cute little girl who I believe follows the beauty of Aunt Yejin rather than Uncle Chun Hee, is Yoonhee. Another Yoon!”

“Yah!! How dare you said like that to me. Yoonhee looks like me! Right baby?” Chun Hee pouted at his wife.

“I’m sorry Yuri. You have to see this two choding here. Baby, help me arrange and prepare for the lunch. Yoona, could you please take care of Yoonhee?”

Yoona nooded excitedly as she was busy playing with the girl.

“Yuri, make yourself comfortable here.” She said as she dragged her husband out of the living room.
 


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 


-Yoona’s room-

Yoona looked at both of the girls who were playing on her bed. She smiled as she saw Yuri’s pouted when Yoonhee slightly slapped her face. Soon, the pouted turned into such a bright smile as she tickled the little girl.


Cute.


She approached them and sat beside Yoonhee.

“Yah, how could you? You’ve been ditching your awesome cousin for this girl?” She said as she held the little girl.

“Hey!! I’m not as dork as you! Plus, Yoonhee thinks that I’m much more awesome than you. That’s why she plays with me and not you.” She stuck her tongue out.

“You!”

“What?”

Both of them were about to argue when suddenly they saw the look on Yoonhee’s face. The little girl was about to cry.

“No..noo.. Shh.. we are not fighting Yoonhee-yah.. Right Yul?” Yoona was panicking as she held the girl in her arm.

“Yes. We are not Yoonhee. “ She got up and patted Yoonhee’s back while her other hand was on Yoona’s shoulder.

Yoona could feel her heart beat faster as she realized how closed they were. She glanced at Yuri’s hand which was on her shoulder and slowly turned back to face her. Yuri was trying to soothe Yoonhee. Yoona couldn’t deny how much she loved their closeness right now.
 


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

 

“Yes Gyuri-ah. Please clear my schedule till I tell you not to.”

“Where are you, Yul?”

Not wanting to answer her question, she quickly bid her goodbye.

“I’ll tell you later. And please tell the others not to worry about me. I’m totally fine here. Bye Gyul.”

As she hang up, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was outside Yoona’s room when she made the call. She didn’t want Yoona to know that she actually ditched her work for her. Yuri didn’t know whether she was making the right decision by meeting and following Yoona back to her hometown. She was just following her heart. And her heart was beating for Yoona.

As she stood in front of the room, she heard nothing from inside. She frowned.

“Did they go out already?” She asked herself as she slowly turned the knob.


UH?


She silently giggled as she saw the two Yoon were already sleeping on the bed. No wonder it was too silent. They must be tired from all the playing. She approached them and slowly sat down beside the lying Yoona. Yoonhee was sleeping soundly on top off her. Both of her arms were around Yoona’s neck, as if she was hugging her.


So cute.


Yuri caressed Yoonhee’s cheek and soon her finger gradually trace down to Yoona’s face. She stared at the sleeping deer. She couldn’t describe how much she missed this girl.

And today, she was really glad that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter