Chapter 14 : The end

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A girl was standing at the balcony, staring blankly into the sky. It was late, there weren’t many cars that were passing by. It was such a calm and silent atmosphere. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to embrace the moment.


“ Hey. “ a shorter girl came and passed a mug to her. “Coffee. I think you might need it”

She took a sipped. “ Ah.. Thanks Sunny unnie. You’re the best.” She grinned.

“ What are you doing here? Have you finished your studies? “ she sat on the bench.

“ Hm.. not yet. But my brain is already overheated. So, I just want to cool it down for awhile.” She said while sitting next to the latter.

“ What’s in your mind, Yoona?” she asked while the younger girl’s hair.

“ Nothing.”

“ I know you still thinking about her. You do know that you can share it with me right ? “

“ Ah, you really can see through me unnie. I think you’ve become more like that giant shikshin now. I can’t keep anything pass you two.”

“ Haha… well we are couple. Couple tend to act the same, you know. “

“ Huh.. scary! “

“ Well, don’t try to change the topic. Anyway, it’s not just Sooyoung and I who notice, the others are also in the same shoe too. Since the closure that you had with her, we are wondering how are you coping with it? “ 

Yoona rest her head on Sunny shoulder. She sighed. “ I can’t lie to you and say that I’m totally fine, unnie. The pain is still there. I mean, how am I supposed to get over it in such a short period of time. But, one thing that I can guarantee you is that, I’m getting better. After the meeting, I feel like a huge weight was lift over my heart. My heart feels much lighter and calmer. And so far, Tiffany and I are doing fine. We met each other sometimes. I can see that she’s back to herself again. I’m glad she’s okay now.”

“ Aigoo… my lovely dongsaeng is such a mature girl now….” Sunny pinched her cheek lightly.

“ Ouch! Hey, I’m not your dongsaeng! “ she retorted.

“ Hahaha.. hey! Although you are in the same batch as us, doesn’t mean you are the same age as us too! You’re still our little dongsaeng.”

“ Huh! Fine” She pouted.

“ Ahahhaa.. aww you’re so cute! “ this time Sunny pinched both her cheeks.

“ Unnie~!”

It has been awhile since they have this kind of moment. The past few months have been so hard for them. Luckily, those moments has ended.

“ Erm.. Sunny unnie”

“ Yes Yoona? “

“ Don’t you think it’s time for you to go back to your place?”

“ Why?? You don’t like us anymore??” Sunny acted as if she was hurt by Yoona’s question.

“ NO.NO.. don’t get me wrong. I’m truly happy and thankful to have you girls here with me. I don’t know what would I do without you. But, as much as I want you to be here, I think, Tiffany also need you girls. Right now, it’s just Seohyun and her there. It must be empty there. They are used to have you, Sooyoung and that crazy Hyoyeon. I’m sure they miss you a lot. “

“ But, how about you? “

“ Hahah.. unnie! Don’t underestimate the HIM YOONA! “

“ Ya, ya.. I know the power of Him Yoona. But.. seriously Yoona, are you gonna be okay, alone? “


Yoona smiled. She looked to Sunny and held her hand. “ Unnie. I know these past few months have been one of my weakest moments I ever encounter. But, thanks to you, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Leeteuk, and Heechul, I’m back to myself now. I’ll be fine unnie. I’m not gonna put all your effort to nothing.”

“ I’m just worry about you.” Sunny was still a bit hesitated

“ Oh come on. Since Hye Sun unnie and Hyun Joo graduates, I’ve been living here all by myself. Plus, it won’t be long. Did you forget that we are facing our FINAL OF FINAL EXAM? We’re graduating soon. “

“ Okay , okay..! Don’t have to remind me of the exams. Huh, we got around a month and a half before the exam weeks starts. I’m starting to worry about the exams now.”

“ Ahahah.. you’re doing fine unnie. I can see how hard you’ve studied. And I can see how hard those two are trying too..” Yoona pointed to the other girls who were sleeping inside the living room.

Sooyoung was sleeping on the couch with notes covering her face. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was sleeping on the mat, with one of her leg up resting on Sooyoung’s stomach.

“ 25!! “ Sooyoung suddenly sat up and shouted.

Sunny and Yoona were both startled by Sooyoung’s sudden outburst.

“ She must be doing some math question…” Sunny said while letting out a sigh.

“ Sjas)&^%#*^jhgsaut%$^% 979&….” She mumbled to herself while slowly lying back on the couch.

Yoona stared at Sunny.

“ Home shopping practice maybe? “

“ Seriously, how can you live with that giant? “ Yoona said incredulously.

Sunny grinned. “I don’t know. I’m just helplessly in love with her! “

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“ Can I sit here? “

“ Oh. Hey, Yoona” she smiled upon seeing the doe eye girl.

“ Economics. Hm, studying for your next paper? “ Yoona asked after taking a glance on the notes that she was reading.

“ Yeah. Huh, you know how bad I am in this subject.”

“ Nah… you’re not. You’re just pampering your brain too much. “

“ No I am not!” she pouted.

“ Hahahah.. stop pouting Miyoung-ah..”

Tiffany slapped her shoulder. “ Told you not to call me that.”

“ Aww.. Come on. It’s cute. Cute grandma.”

Suddenly, both of them fell into silent. Yoona realized that she just said something that brought back the memories that they shared. She know that Tiffany still feel guilty towards her.

“ Sorry.” Tiffany said slowly but Yoona managed to catch that.

She pushed Tiffany lightly. “You promised not to feel like that anymore. “

“I know. But I can’t help it”

Yoona quickly stood up in front of her. “Look. Look at me now. I’m standing in front of you. Talking with you. I’m healthy, well thanks to that giant shikshin who keep on stuffing me with foods. I’m doing good. See!”  Then, she returned back to her seat beside Tiffany. “So, you don’t have to feel awkward or guilty towards me anymore. We promised to put the past behind us right? Let’s just keep being good friend without any bad feeling. “She smiled brightly.

Tiffany quickly wipe the tears that was about to escape from her eyes. She pulled Yoona for a tight and friendly hug.

“ You’re the best Yoona. “

Both of them continue to talk till someone came.

“Err.. Hi Yoona Unnie. Tiffany Unnie. Did I interrupting you two? “

“Oh, hi Hyunnie! No, no… you’re not. In fact, I’m just about to leave.” Yoona said.

“Sorry for making you wait for me, unnie.” She said to Tiffany.

“ It’s okay. Yoona was here, accompanying me just now. Hey, you look stress. Is everything okay? “

“ Oh. Same old thing. Exams. “ She sighed. Tiffany got up from her sit and patted her back, trying to console her.

Yoona stared at the two of them. She smiled knowingly. “Well. I should get going now or else Hyo gonna beat me up for being late.”

“Okay. See you again, Yoona.”

“Bye, Yoona unnie.”

“ Oh ya, by the way…” Yoona open her bag and searched for something. “Here! For you two. “ she gave the things to Tiffany. She winked at her and left .

“What’s that unnie? “ Seohyun asked curiously.

“Dessert. “ Tiffany smiled.

Putting the past behind doesn’t mean that we have to forgot about the sweet memories that we had. 

“Huh? “ Seohyun felt weird when she saw the desserts that Tiffany was holding. It was some chocolates bars.

“To kill the stress.”

‘You’re one of a kind Yoona. The best friend I ever had. Thank you.’

                                                               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter