Chapter 38 : The first day

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It was her first morning after almost 2 years leaving Korea. She walked to her balcony, taking a deep breath. As she let it out, smile was formed on her face. She surely missed this place so much.

“It’s really good to be back.” She slowly said.

Then, as she stared at the view in front of her, her mind came to think about yesterday event. Her heart sank as she remembered the hurt looks on Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon faces. She slowly reached her left cheek. The pain was gone yet, she could still feel the pain inside her heart.



“I—I hate you”

“You broke your promise.”
 

 

Their words kept running through her mind. And then she remembered back the promises that she made with them and the cares that they gave to her back then.



“…..I..I deserve it. “ Yoona said it slowly.

“ I was too stupid to believe that she was actually love me. I give my heart to her. But.. but.. she broke it…”

Yoona took a deep breath before continued. “ I left my friends for her. I spent most of my time for her. And the worst thing that I’ve done was, I choose her, over you, Sooyoung. My own best friend who was always there for me. I’m such a bad friend. You can hate me all you want Sooyoung. You should even leave me here alone right now. I deserve all of this but I surely don’t deserve to be your friend. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry Sooyoung.. I’m sorry Sunny. I don’t.. ” before she managed to say anything further, Sooyoung already hugged her.

“ Shut up. Don’t you ever say that you don’t deserve us. And don’t you ever say that I should hate you. You are my best friend ever, and will always be. No matter what. I love you buddy..” said Sooyoung while crying and hugging Yoona tightly.
 


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-
 


“ Yoona…I know this must be hard for you. Although I don’t really know how much it hurt, I know you can get through this.And you don’t have to do it alone, all of us are here for you. Especially, Sooyoung. She keeps blaming herself for the things that happened to you. She care so much about you. Do you want to see her crying every time she sees you? “

“ We all really care about you Yoona. Think about what I said…” Sunny said before heading out of the room.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-



“ Aih.. you are such a thick head! I told you that I can stay and study at home by myself. I bet that Sooyoung force you to stay.”

“ Ouch! That hurt” Hyoyeon clutched her chest and make a painful expression. “How could you doubt my kindness to you? It’s me who decide to keep you accompany tonight. Plus, I just want to spend some time with you. We are almost at the end of our journey you know? I don’t know what will happen to us after this. I bet everyone gonna pursuit for their own dreams. We might go our separate ways…”

“ Hey! Cheer up! Don’t make any sad face in front of me.”

“ But, that’s what I’ve been thinking about.”

“ Well, ya, it might be true. Hm… but, I promise you that no matter where I go, I will never ever forget about you. I’m not gonna break this friendship that we had. You will always be in my mind and also my heart. Forever.”

“Huh! Cheesy! “ Hyoyeon curled her finger.

“ Yah!! You are the one who start to be emotional.”

“ Hahahahhaha… I love you Yoona. The only frenemy that I would ever wanted.” Hyoyeon embraced her with such a tight hug.

“ Ah. Ya. Ya, I love you too. But, I. Need. AIR!” Yoona was almost suffocated by Hyoyoen strength.




Yoona smiled as she reminisced those moments. She slowly wiped the tears that were already wetting her cheeks. “Well, this not the time for you to cry Im Yoona. It’s time for you to fix everything. Fighting!” She said to herself confidently.



                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-



After showering and having her breakfast, she decided to go out. She needed some fresh air for her mind to fully function. So that she could figure out on how to get her friends back.

BEEP BEEP!


<< Yoona-yah… how are you today? Remember what I’ve told you? If you need anything, just let me or Hyun Joo know okay. Take care of yourself.
P/s: Updates me! >>


She chuckled upon reading her unnie’s text. Hye Sun and Hyun Joo decided to follow her back to Korea. Although she insisted of going back alone, they still didn’t want to let Yoona go alone. Hye Sun managed to get a place at one of the hospital around Yoona’s place while Hyun Joo didn’t have lot of problem with her work, since she was a freelance photographer. 

After replying the text, she glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost 7.30am. It might seem still early to got out but Yoona already had a plan for today. She  took her car keys and went off her apartment.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


She walked towards her black Alfa Romeo 8C Spider, but she came to halt as her eyes went wide open. She gasped as she saw a familiar tanned girl wearing a jean, white shirt with a white tee underneath it and a shades that cover her eyes, was standing with her back against her car.

“Hey…” The girl greeted her.

Yoona was too stunned that she dropped her keys on the ground. Her eyes were fixed on the girl.

“Yu—Yuri..” She said it slowly, yet Yuri managed to catch it.

Just hearing Yoona saying her name had made her heart fluttered. She slowly walked towards the frozen girl and bent down to pick up the key.

“Guess my hunch was right. You’re the type of person who likes to be different from the others. Alfa Romeo 8C Spider. Nice choice there. But, I miss your motorbike more.” She winked.

“Wha—what are—“

“Would you mind if I follow you around today?”

Yuri looked deep into the lovely doe eyes which she had been missing a lot.

Although Yoona was still confused and her mind was full of questions about Yuri’s sudden presence, she still nodded her head. Honestly, she was really glad to see her again.



                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter