Chapter 1 : She's here

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tick! Tick! Tick!


The sound of the clock was echoing all over the hall. However, the sound brings different meaning to each one of them. For some, it was like a timing bomb, ticking.. before it goes KABOOM! Oh, that was so nerve wrecking.. And for some, it was like the sound of joy, as if it was a New Year’s countdown celebration. Well there were also some of them who didn’t feel anything as if it was just a normal ticking sound..

Yet, for one certain girl, it meant a lot to her.

Ah.. come on. Another minute left.

Tap! Tap!

She was tapping her pen on the desk nervously. She checked all of her answers. She couldn't wait for this to end as soons as possible. Her heart was racing.

Kringggg!!!!

The sound of the bell brought a bright smile on her face. All the nervousness were gone. She was happy. Damn happy.

Done. Im done.

 


-Outside exam hall –


WEEHHHOOOO! DONEE! YIHHAAA!! WE ARE FREEE BABYYY! FREE FROM ALL OF THIS NERDY STUFF!! ITS TIME TO PARTYYY!!! AHHAHAHHA

It was such a commotion right after the last paper. She just smiled to those bunches of students who keep jumping and shouting out their excitement. She took her stuff and brought  her phone out of her bag, dialing her best friend’s number.

"Hey, Soo!! I’ve finished my paper. Where are you guys? Oh, okay. I’ll meet you guys there.”

She quickly put her phone back and walked to the cafeteria. She couldn't wait to meet them. It has been a few days since the last time she met her beloved friends. She missed them so much.

 


-At cafeteria-

A tall and slender girl was sitting in a group of friend. She was on the phone. But her face felt with excitement as she talked the person.

“You're done? That's great!! Come here quickly. All of us are waiting for you here! “

As soon as she hanged up, a good looking guy who sat beside her tap her shoulder.

"Sooyoung-ah, she's done already?”

“ Yup, Teukkie! She on her way here.”

At the end of the table, a girl was grinning when she heard that news. She clasped her hand together and battling her eyes to here friends.

“Oh, I can’t wait to meet her! You know I haven’t been in any argument or fight with anyone for this past few days? I feel like beating her once she steps into this cafeteria. Ahahah! (evil laugh) “

A shorter girl who was sitting next to her, hit her arm. She shook her head right after she hear Hyoyeon words.

“Yah, Hyoyeon! Do you really need to start a fight with her? “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter