Chapter 15 : Let's go back

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“This is such a huge project for us. The creative & designing team will be working with the marketing team closely from now on. I want you to come up with new trendy ideas to promote our client’s new product. I want fresh ideas! I would like to see some draft of your ideas this Thursday. Okay?”

All the staffs in the meeting room nodded their heads. They were aware of how important this project was. As one of the leading firm in the advertisement industry, they had to meet the expectation from the clients. This time, they were given an opportunity to work with an international clothing company. Thus, they have to put extra hard work in order to promote and convince other outsider’s company. The meeting was ended after almost 4 hours of brainstorming. They exited the meeting room with a really tired look on their faces. But for them, it was a common thing that they have to face every day.

A tall and slender girl put her file on the table and slumped on her chair. She sighed heavily. Another hour in that meeting room could make her lose her mind. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She quickly picked it up. “ Hi, baby..”

Upon listening to the sweet voice on the other line, she felt re-energized. She sat up straight.

“ Hey, dear. “

“You sound tired. Is everything okay?”

She felt flattered with the awareness and concerned showed by her girlfriend. “ Ya. Well, as usual. We were having a meeting just now. We were discussing about the new project that we got. It seems that we got a lot of things to do from now on.”

“Aww.. poor my baby. It’s okay, tonight I’ll cook for you okay!”

Upon hearing the word cook, her eyes sparked brightly. Well, what could you expect from a shikshin like her. Food is the most important to her! Well, after her girlfriend of course. She loves her girlfriend the most. “ Really baby? Aww.. you’re the best! Hm.. baby? “

“ Yes baby?

“ I miss you...” she whispered slowly. Afraid that her colleagues would hear her. But too bad, someone was well aware of her conversation with her girlfriend.

“ Yah... Choi Sooyoung. Stop being a drama queen.” The person took the phone from her hand.

“ Hey!”

“ Hi Sunny! “

“ Hahaha.. hi Hyo.” The girl on the other line replied.

“ Hey it’s my phone. Give it to me! I wanna talk to my girlfriend.” The taller girl was struggling to take back her phone from Hyoyeon.

“Oh come on! It’s not like you two are away from each other. You are working at the same company, same department and even the same floor. You can even see her from here. See! She is laughing right now.” Hyoyeon was waving to Sunny who sit a few meters away from them.

Sooyoung managed to get her phone back when Hyoyeon was busy waving to Sunny. She looked at Hyoyeon, “ Huh, I don’t care. She’s not beside me, so it is consider as far away from each other. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to talk to my girlfriend now. “

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat. “ Fine. You dork!”

Sooyoung ignored her and continue talking to Sunny.

“Baby, Hyo bullied me just now.” She pouted

“ Hahahah.. ya. I know. I can see it from here. “ She chuckled when she saw Sooyoung pouted cutely.

“ So, is the cooking offer still on?”

“ Yes! I’ll cooked for you tonight. Any request? “

“ Stew! Kimchi! jjigae!” she said excitedly.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

*Sooyoung POV

“ Ahhh~~ I’m full!” I said while patting my own full tummy.

Sunny smiled at me. She was washing the plates. I walked towards her, and gave her a tight hug from behind. I rested my chin on her shoulder. “ I love you.” I never tired of saying those words to her.

She turned her head and gave a peck on my lip. “ I love you too, baby.”

And I never grew tired of listening those three words from her. I really felt blessed to have her by my side. After the graduation, we become much closer than before and we learned about each other. Our relationship become stronger. Few months after that, both of us got accepted by the same company. Same goes to Hyoyeon. It has been almost a year, the three of us working at the same place. I’m glad to have those two along with me. Especially Sunny. After 3 months of working, I realised that I could not bear of seeing her went home and waited for the next day to see her again at the office. Thus, I decided to ask her to move in with me. Lucky me, she accepted. And from then, we’ve been living together.

“ Baby? “ Sunny approached me. I was laying on the bed while waiting for her.

“ Hm? “

“ What are you thinking? “

“ I was thinking how lucky I am to have you by my side. “

She cupped my face and stared into my eyes. I felt weak whenever she did this.

“Well. You know what...I’m feeling lucky tonight...” she whispered. Oh no! She’s using her seductive tone. I know where this is going.

“ You sure are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter