Chapter 22 : The revelation

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She her left cheek. The pain has subsides but the impact is still there.

Why are you crying? Why were you mad when I mentioned about the other girl? Why can’t you return the girl’s feeling? Why Sica, why?

A lot of questions were running in her mind. After spending the whole night lying on the bed and staring into the ceiling, she finally made up her mind.

You never mention that you didn’t love me. Not even once. I’ll take it as a sign. A sign that you are still in love with me, Sica. I’m gonna win your heart back. I’ll never give up. Not until you tell me that you’re completely over me. Please, give me a second chance, baby...

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

-Im’s Residence-


PRANG!!

“Mom! Are you okay?” Yejin came hastily after hearing the noise from the kitchen.

“I’m fine. The glass slips from my hand.” She answered but the worried look on her face didn’t convince Yejin.

She gently holds her arm.“Are you sure, mom? You don’t look good.”

Grandma Im turned to face Yejin.

“Yejin-ah. Something is not right...” Her voice was different than usual.

“What are you talking about, mom?”

“I don’t know what it is. But my heart tells me that something bad is going to happen.” She holds her chest trying to calm down the rapid beating.

“Mom. You are just tired. You should get some rest now. “

“But—“

“Madam..” Both of them turned to look at the maid who just came. “I’m sorry for interrupting you. But there is a couple who wants to me you. They are waiting for you at the living room.”

“Thank you, Ms. Lim. And oh ya, please clean up this mess.”

They walked towards the living room with Yejin still holding firmly on Granma’s arm. She still worried about her condition. Upon entering the living room, both of them come to halt. They gasped.

“Na Young...” Grandma whispers.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


Jessica just woke up from her deep slumber. She sat up and stretched her tired body. She glanced at the clock on her side table. It was 10 am. Luckily, today is Sunday which means she can enjoy her wonderful rest for the whole day.

Krystal was sitting by herself at the dining table, munching her cereals while her eyes were fix on the TV.

“Morning, little sis.” Jessica said while ruffling her sister’s hair.

Krystal groans. “YAH! You just mess up my hair. I’m going out for a group meeting after this.” She tried to fix her messy hair.

Jessica just giggle and stucked her tounge out to her baby sister. She loved to sister a lot. This mischievous side of herself is something that she doesn’t shows to anyone easily except for her family, Yoona and yes, Taeyeon.

She sighed. Suddenly, all the things that had happened last night came running back into her mind. She still hasn’t decides on anything yet.

“Mom and dad are out. They didn’t mention where to.” Krystal informs her. She gets up from her sit and went to the sink. After washing her mug, she goes back to the dining table to pick up her bag. Before leaving, she turn around, “By the way, someone send you a POT of flowers. It’s on the table in the living room. Gosh, didn’t the sender know how lazy you are? I bet the flower gonna die within a day!” she quickly run towards the door when Jessica shots her with her deadly glare.

Jessica walked to the living room while wondering who the sender is. No one ever sent her flower except, the shorty dork. Her pouted lips turn into a sweet smile, when she sees the pot of purple phalaenpsis orchid on the table. Her eyes furrows when she sees there is an envelope under the vase. She reached for the envelope and sits on the couch while her eyes still admiring the beautiful flower in front of her. She opened the envelope and took out the cards in it.


There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
I’m sorry,
Please forgive me,
From the most idiotic midget,
Taeyeon.

Jessica put down the card on her lap. She stared at the flower. Another memory comes into her mind.


“I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t have yell at you and made you cried! So, this is for you.” Taeyeon shouted. 

Jessica and Hara were watching her from their apartment’s balcony. Both of them were really surprised to see her at the street, shouting Jessica’s name.


“ Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry...
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby”


Taeyeon was singing while dancing to the song. People were looking at her incredulously. But none matters to her except for the blonde girl who was tearing up at the balcony. However, to her disappointment, the girl disappeared from her sight. 

“She must hate me so much now.” She said slowly while hanging her head low. She stared at her own shoes. Suddenly, she blinked her eyes few times when she saw another pair of sandal in front of her shoes.

“Baby..” 

She slowly raised her head till her eyes met the owner of the soft voice who was standing in front of her. 

“Stupid! Idiot midget! You! How could you do that to me. Stupid! Ah! “ Jessica slapped and punched her arms repeatedly.

“Ouch! Aw! Baby! Okay..okay.. my bad! Sorry. Ouch! That hurt! “ Taeyeon shouted as she tried to bare her girlfriend’s violent assault. Then, when she saw the opportunity, she quickly grab Jessica’s arm and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her hand firmly around Jessica’s waist. Jessica tried to release herself but only to be hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter