Chapter 53 : The beginning of then end (b)

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54: The beginning of the end (b)


“I’m bored~~~~~~”

The driver turned to face the whining girl who was sitting next to her.

“Told you to sleep just now.”

The whining girl pouted while staring at her.

“Human needs approximately 8 hours of sleeps. I’ve been sleeping for more than that. I think I’m going to puke just at the thought of sleeping again.”

The other girl laughed at the complaints. However, she frowned when she saw her dialing someone. “Who are you calling?”

The latter ignored the question as she waited for her call to be answer. She put in loud speaker mode.  “Unniee~~~~”

“Yoo-na- yah~~~~”

Yuri sighed as she her the familiar voice. Only few people could stand Yoona’s aegyo and thought of it as a cute thing. Other than herself, it was Jessica.

“Where are you dear?”

“In the car. On my way to uncle’s.”

“Huh? I though you already there?”

“Well, someone who supposes to drive me there fell asleep last night.” She said as she glanced at Yuri.

“Yah! You are the one who told me to rest!” She retorted back.

“But you said you’re not tired. And the next thing I know, you’re already drooling on my pillow!”

“I DID NOT DROOL!!”

“Yes, you did!”

Jessica who was listening, laughed at the bickering girls. She was happy to know that the two of them were doing well.

“Anyway, tell mom, dad and Krystal, that I miss them so much.”

“Haha..ya I will. They are missing you too. Krystal have been asking me when are you coming back. I bet she got some prank to pull out on me. Huh, you two are such a perfect partner in crime. I should be careful.”

“Hahaha... you should unnie. Okay then, since the girl beside me is sulking now, I think I should hang up. Bye Sica unnie!”

“Take care dear...”

Yoona put her phone on her lap as she looked at the pouting girl who tried to focus on her drive. “Are you mad?” She asked while poking on the girl’s cheek repeatedly.

“Hmmpphh!”

Yoona loved to tease the girl. She found it was cute whenever the girl was sulking.

“Okay, okay...fine. It was me who told you to sleep.”

Yuri glanced at the girl. “I did not drool!”

Yoona burst into laughed at the remark.

“What? Why are you laughing? I really did not drool!!!” Yuri whined.

“Hahaha... you’re so cute baby!” She gently pinched her cheek.

“Huh!” Yuri groaned as she looked away from Yoona and focused on the road.

Yoona stopped laughing when she realized that her girlfriend was getting really upset with her. She smiled as she reached out for her hand and intertwined their hands. “Even if you did drool, you still look perfect and beautiful in my eyes.” She said as she kissed her hand.

Yuri’s heart fluttered at the loving gesture by Yoona. She couldn’t hide her joy as her lips slowly turned into a lovely smile. Before she realized it, Yoona already leaned towards her and kissed her cheek.

“Love you...” Yoona whispered to her ears.

Yuri was touched with Yoona’s action as her eyes were starting to brim with tears. This time it was tears of joy. She quickly shrugged it off and smiled at Yoona who was staring at her. She gave a firm squeez on her hand and focus back on the road.


+++++


As they walked into the mansion, they were greeted by a couple who was waiting for them.

“Yoongie~~~” He called her excitedly while spreading her arms wide open, waiting for the girl to come and hugged him.

Yoona smiled brightly as she ran towards the family. “Yoonhee~~~” Instead of hugging her readily arms wide open uncle, Yoona went to hugged her cousin. She brought the girl up to her arms and kissed her chubby cheek. Both of the Yoons giggled as they hugged each other.

“Yaahhh~ How could you?” Chun Hee whined dissapointedly. He was about to walk away when Yoona quickly grabbed her arm.

“Aww..is my uncle upset with me?” Yoona asked with sad eyes.

“Huh? No! No! I’m not!” He quickly denied it. He didn’t want to make her niece upset.

“Hahahah...I was just playing around uncle! ” She laughed before hugging him.

Chun Hee smiled widely and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“I miss you uncle.”

“I miss you too, Yoongie. A lot.”

Yejin and Yuri who was holding the little girl in her arms, smiled at the sight of them.


+++++


Yoona smiled contentedly as she walked in the garden. She could see all the blooming flowers around her. “Uncle Chun Hee and Aunt Yejin did a really good job in taking care of grandma’s garden.” She said as she looked at Yuri who was following behind her.

“They sure did.” She replied. She knew how much the garden meant to Yoona. It reminded Yoona of her beloved grandma. It was one of the places where she spent most of her time, talking and joking around with her grandma. The garden was like a sacred place for them. Suddenly, something caught her eyes. Slowly, her lips curved into a lovely smiled as she remembered of a certain occasion. She walked towards the oblivious girl who was busy looking at the flowers.

“It’s beautiful.”

Yoona turned and raised her brows, confused at the sudden statement by Yuri.

“The tulips.” She pointed to the flower behind Yoona. “I love the white tulips the most.” She continued before winking at her.

It took awhile for Yoona to finally get what she meant. She chuckled lightly.

“You still remember that?”

“Of course! That was the first time we met.”

Yoona smiled.

“I should be freaking out when a stranger approaches me like that. But with you. It felt different.”

“Different?”

“Ya, different. Somehow, I felt like I was drawn into you.”

“Oh really?” She raised her brows.

“Yah~ What’s with that kind of face? Don’t you believe what I said??” She pouted dissapointedly before turning her back and walked towards the house.

“Hey.”

Yuri stopped as her arm was grabbed by Yoona who then slowly hugged her from behind. Yoona rested her chin on Yuri’s shoulder as her arms were firmly wrapped around her.

“I didn’t doubt you and never will I do that to you. I trust you.” She paused awhile as she gave a soft peck on her left cheek. “And for your information, that day, you’re not the only one who was feeling like that.”

Yuri smiled as she put her hands on Yoona’s as she leaned her head back against Yoona. Both of them stayed like that for awhile as they talked and reminisced back their memories together.


+++++


“Wow, Auntie Yejin. Your cook is awesome! I’m totally full!”

Yoona slumped on the couch next to Yuri. Soon, Yoonhee climbed up and sat on her stomach. The girl has gotten closer to Yoona that she always tried to be near her. “Ouff~ My tummy!” Yoona groaned as she frowned at Yoonhee.

“Yoonhee…why did you do that to your unnie? Sit down now.” Aunty Yejin said firmly at her daughter who was looking apologetically at Yoona. She seemed to be tearing up any time soon.

“Haha..it’s okay aunty. It was nothing.” Yoona quickly replied as she ruffled the kid’s hair and pulled the girl into a warm hug. “You love me right?”
Yoonhee nodded her head eagerly

“Yoonhee yev Yoona onniee coo muchh~!” She gave a peck on Yoona’s left cheek and grinning widely at her.

Yoona chuckled as she nudged Yuri who was sitting beside her. “You got a competition here.” She teased the girl. Yuri stuck her tongue out at her before taking an album from Uncle Chun Hee. “No!” She tried to take the album away from her but failed.

“Too late, dear.” Yuri giggled as she watched her girlfriend pouted.

“Uncle, how could you do this to me?”

“Haha.. why not Yoongie? Yuri should see how adorable you was when you were a kid.”

Yuri smiled as she glanced through the album.


”You already look like an angel since you were a kid. There’s not much of a different. The smiles, the eyes, the pale color of your skin, the innocent look, everything about you are still the same. You truly are a goddess…”


Suddenly, a picture caught her eyes as she giggled when she took a better look on it.

“Why?” Yoona questioned her. “Why are you laughing?” She asked again after the girl ignored her previous question. She leaned towards the girl and take a look on the certain picture.

“Wh—where are your front teeth? Haha…they are gone!” She laughed hard as she pointed the picture where Yoona was riding a carousel and she was smiling widely revealing her missing front teeths.

Uncle Chun Hee and his wife joined the laughs as they saw the picture. Yoona on the other hand was blushing and pouted at them. “Hahahaa.. I remember that day. Yoong, you should tell her the incident.”

“Uncle!” She glared at him.

“Wh—what incident?” Yuri was trying to catch her breath due to the excessive laughter that she had.

Yoona heavily sighed. “Fine… the day before that, Uncle Chun Hee bought me an ice cream. I was really excited as I unwrap it and bite on it. And…I just pull it, and….my teeth were stuck on it.” She said while making some gestures to give a better explanation to her.

As expected, the whole living room was erupted with laughter as Yuri and the couple was laughing really hard as Yoona finished her story. Who could have thought that Yoona lost her baby teeth while eating an ice cream? One thing for sure, the dorkiness was clearly seen when Yoona was still at a young age.

“Yoonhee, you love me don’t you? Stay with me, don’t join them.” She said while hugging the clueless kid.

+++++


Yoona was lying on the bed, staring at her girlfriend who just got out from the bathroom.

"Yoong? Why are you still awake? Didn't I tell you to go to sleep first?"

Yoona pouted at the latter who was standing at the edge of the bed. "I can't sleep."

Yuri frowned. “Why? Are you okay, Yoong?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine."

"Then?"

"How can I go to sleep without you by my side?"

The frowned on her face changed into a bright expression as she giggled lightly due to the whining. She quickly put the towel on the rack and walked towards the bed. She climbed up the bed and laid down next to the pouting girl.

"Done. Can you sleep now?" She teased the girl.

Yoona grinned as she wrapped her hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Perfect." She said while snuggling closer to Yuri.

Yuri smiled at her girlfriend's childish act. Gently, she the girl's hair as both of them slowly drift to the dreamland.

Creak~

Yoona quickly opened her eyes as she heard the sound of the door. She turned to face the door.

"Who is it?" Yuri said while her eyes looking for the person who opened the door. Slowly, a small figure stepped into the room.

"Yoonhee..." Yoona got up from the bed and went to the girl. "What are you doing here?" She slowly asked the girl who was holding a Mickey Mouse doll which was almost the same size as her. It was a gift from Yuri.

"Can Yoonhee shleep with Yoona onniee?" She cutely asked while staring at Yoona with her puppy eyes.

"Hahaha... you're so cute! Of course you can." She ruffled the little girl's hair and held in her arms as she went back to the bed. “Move! Give some space to my lovely girl here." She jokingly said to Yuri who was smiling at both of them. Yoona placed her beside Yuri as she laid down next to Yoonhee.

"Aigoo... you really love your cousin huh?"

Yoonhee giggled as she nodded to Yuri's question. " I lev Yuri onniee too." She said as she gave a peck on the latter cheek.

“I love you too." She smiled as she gave a kiss on the girl's forehead. “Good night my cute little girl. And you too, my deary Yoong."

"Good night you two." Yoona kissed her cousin's cheek and sneakily gave a soft kiss on Yuri's lips which cause the latter to blush. She made sure that the blanket was properly over her two lovely girls before she settled down to sleep. Her hand slowly caress Yuri hand which was on Yoonhee waist as she drifted back to sleep.


~~~~~


Yuri groaned as she tried her best to open her eyes. Someone was shaking her and calling her name.

"Yoonhee..." She yawned as she look at the girl who was sitting next to her. “What’s wrong? Why are you waking me up?"

"Yu-Yuri onniee...look at Yoona onniee...She took my mitey mos..." She said while pointing at her doll who was now under Yoona's arm.

Yuri sighed. " How can you take her mickey Yoong..." She slowly said as she pulled the doll off Yoona's arm. Once she got it, she gave it to Yoonheee. She was about to lie down back when suddenly something hit her mind. She quickly stared at the sleeping girl as her heart quicken it paces. Yoona was not a deep sleeper. Why was she not moving at all?

"Yoong...?" She slowly called her.

No answer.

Her eyes were getting teary as she got closer to her. She slowly reached out her hand and shook her body. "Yoona?"

Silent.

Panic strikes Yuri as she quickly checked her pulse. "No..no..NO!" She cried as she pulled Yoona onto her lap. "NO! You can't leave me yet! NO! YOONA!!"

~~~~


"NO!!"

Yuri jolted up from her sleep with sweating and panting heavily.

"Baby?" Asked Yoona who was awaken by Yuri's sudden action. She held her arm as she her back, trying to calm down the girl. "Hey... are you okay dear? Nightmare, huh?"

Yuri faced her with tears filling her eyes. She slowly nodded her head.

"Shhh... It's just a dream. Don't worry. I'm here..." She wiped the tears off her face and gently kissed her forehead. She helped the girl back to her sleep.
"Sleep okay. I'm here with you." She pulled the blanket over Yuri and made sure that Yoonhee was covered too before went back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Yuri was still thinking about her dream. It felt real.

"What if it came true? Are you really going to leave me Yoong? Am I strong enough to face this?"


+++++

-Next morning-

Yuri quickly took the bags from Yoona and shoved her away from the car. “I’ll do it.”

Yoona sighed defeatedly as she walked towards Aunty Yejin who was standing by. “She loves you a lot."

"Ya, I know." She smiled at her aunt. “Where are uncle and Yoonhee?"

“Oh, he's being punished by her. He didn't clean up his office today. Your little cousin is really strict."

"Hahhaa...she's totally like you aunty!"

Soon, father and the daughter came down and joined them. Yoonhee was holding Yoona and Yuri’s hand. She felt really close with those two.

“Yoonhee, take a good care of yourself. And listen to your mom and dad. Be a good girl, okay?” Yoona said to her little cousin while the others looked at them.

“When are you coming again onnie?”

Yoona stayed silent for awhile as she tried to come out with a perfect answer to the girl. She looked around her, trying to get some help from them. Luckily, Aunt Yejin was fast enough as she held Yoonhee’s hand.

“Well, if you didn’t let Yoona unnie go home now, she will be late for her work. Then, she will have to do lot of works. She won’t be coming anytime sooner. Right, dear?” She asked her husband for support.

Uncle Chun Hee nodded his head as she looked at his nieceYoona will undergo the operation tomorrow. Suddenly, the thought of losing her came to his mind.

“You can meet her soon, Yoonhee. In fact, we are going to visit her place in the next two days.” He added.

“Uncle…”

Chun Hee pulled his niece into a tight hug.

“You’ll be okay Yoongie. You will. Nothing bad will happen to you…” His eyes were teary as he said that.

~~~~

Yuri glanced at her girlfriend who was being all quite since they left the home. She knew what was on her mind and it hurt her to not being able to do anything for her.

“Yoong…” She softly called her name.

“Let’s have a date”

She frowned at the sudden suggestion from Yoona.

“Let’s watch some movie.” Yoona smiled sweetly at her.

Her frowned slowly faded as her lips curved into a smiled. She nodded her head and held Yoona’s hand firmly as she drove their way to their date.

~~~~~

"The movie is so fun!!" Yoona said excitedly as the exited the cinema.

"I can't believe that I just watched a cartoon movie with you." Yuri sighed.

"Hey! The Lorax is fun okay! Plus, Taylow Swift is so y~"

Yuri frowned as she stared at her,disbelief. "We just watched a cartoon. How can you--"

"Her voice dear.. Her voice is totally y. I love her..." She said dreamingly. "Ouch!! Baby, that's hurt!" She said while rubbing her sore arm which just got pinched by Yuri.

"YOU LOVE HER huh??" She asked with her eyes wide opened.

Yoona grinned as she chuckled nervously. "Hehe...I LOVED her, note the past tense that I use. But, I LOVE you! See, the difference? Hehehe..."
Yuri rolled her eyes at her childish girlfriend before walking ahead of her.  "Ohh...come on~ I was just joking. Of course I love you. I just admire her...Yuri-ahh~" Yoona said while trying to catch up with the upset Yuri.

~~~~~

After few times being pushed away by Yuri, she managed to get her attention back. Silently, she made a self note to herself, don't ever compare or mention about any actress or girl in front of Kwon Yuri.

"So? What's next?" Yuri tilted her head towards Yoona.

"Hm...let's race!" She excitedly answered.

"WHAT?? Are you--"

Before she could finish her words Yoona already dragged her to somewhere.

~~~~~

"Huh??"

She was surprised at the place where Yoona just dragged her to. She looked at her, incredeously. Yet, the doe eyes girl didn’t seem to care as she walked into the place.

"Why are we here?"

Yoona showed a straight face at her. Wasn't it obvious, why she brought her here? "To have a shower." She answered sarcastically.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter